Unprecedented - Hillary Clinton set to win 2.5 million more votes than Trump

You already give proof when you register. Sounds like you want a "papers, please" society bravs. Let me spell it out for you.

If you're registering here you can use:

• Pennsylvania driver's license or PennDOT ID card
  • ID issued by any Commonwealth agency
  • ID issued by the U.S. Government
  • U.S. passport
  • U.S. Armed Forces ID
  • Student ID
  • Employee ID

And in order to get one of the above you have to give proof of citizenship, like a birth certificate.

Thats nonsense....you don't have to be a citizen to get a drivers license, or join the armed service, or get a student ID or an employee ID ....
and how many millions of jobs don't require an 'employee ID'......
come on Cfan, you're smarter than this.....

Obviously a US passport has some requirements, maybe an ID issued by some commonwealth agency's or government agency's....unless you have some
proof of what they require, I can't comment on those....

Commonly accepted forms of ID include driver's licenses, state-issued identification cards, and military identification cards.
the Federal Form requires you to certify under penalty of perjury that you are a citizen, but need not prove it.

Checking a box on a form proves nothing....

Thats nonsense....you don't have to be a citizen to get a drivers license, or join the armed service, or get a student ID or an employee ID ....

Obviously a US passport has some requirements, maybe an ID issued by some commonwealth agency's or government agency's....unless you have some

Commonly accepted forms of ID include driver's licenses, state-issued identification cards, and military identification cards.
the Federal Form requires you to certify under penalty of perjury that you are a citizen, but need not prove it.

Checking a box on a form proves nothing...

I'm smart enough to know that if you apply for a driver's license you need PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP. I have a driver's license and a passport and had to prove I was a citizen to get both. So I don't know where you're coming from.

Pennsylvania Learner's Permit

You must apply in person at a PennDOT office . You will need:

• A completed Non-Commercial Learner's Permit application(Form DL-180).
    • You will need to have a medical examination completed and documented on the form.
  • A check or money order payable to “PennDOT" for:
    • $35.50 (permit fee plus driver's license fee, valid for 4 years).
    • OR
    • $25 (permit fee plus new driver's license fee, valid for 2 years).
      • Optional if you're 65 years old or older only.
  • Your Social Security card.
  • 1 document proving your identity; for example:
    • Your birth certificate (must have a raised seal).
    • Your unexpired U.S. passport.
    • Your U.S. citizenship certificate.
  • 2 documents showing proof of PA residency

New to Pennsylvania?

You have 60 days to get a Pennsylvania driver's license once you become a resident.

To apply for a driver's license, visit a PennDOT driver's license center in person and:

• Submit a completed Application for Pennsylvania Non-Commercial Driver's License by Out-of-State Non CDL Driver (Form DL-180R).
  • Pass the vision screening test.
  • Surrender your out-of-state driver's license, still valid or expired within the last 6 months.
  • Pay the driver's license fee by check or money order (payable to “PennDOT") for:
    • $30.50 for 4 years.
    • $20 for 2 years (this is an option if you are 65 years old or older).
  • Show your Social Security card.
  • Present proof of your identification, such as your:
  • Submit 2 documents proving your PA residency

I'm smart enough to know that if you apply for a driver's license you need PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP. I have a driver's license and a passport and had to prove I was a citizen to get both. So I don't know where you're coming from.

• You will need to have a medical examination completed and documented on the form.
    • OR

New to Pennsylvania?

You have 60 days to get a Pennsylvania driver's license once you become a resident.

To apply for a driver's license, visit a PennDOT driver's license center in person and:

• Submit a completed Application for Pennsylvania Non-Commercial Driver's License by Out-of-State Non CDL Driver (Form DL-180R).
  • Surrender your out-of-state driver's license, still valid or expired within the last 6 months.
  • Pay the driver's license fee by check or money order (payable to “PennDOT") for:
    • $30.50 for 4 years.

Nice try....but

https://www.dot.state.pa.us/public/dvspubsforms/bdl/bdl%20publications/pub%20195nc.pdf
Positive proof that just having a license to drive is NOT proof of citizenship....

You're surely not claiming that every PA licensed driver on the road is a US citizen....

Last edited:
I can't for the life of me understand why each state has different requirements for something as basic as a driving licence or elections.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

I can't fir the life understand why each state has different requirements for some thing as basic as a driving licence or elections.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

I cant understand why britain would lower itself to be a state of the EU instead of an independent country but there you go.

you're going to hear it a LOT over the next 4 years .. especially at Buffoon Time, when Trump hurts this nation with his buffoonery.

I can live with that....I pointed out all the times Obama fucked up didn't I?.....it's the whining about whether he actually won that's annoying.....

• OR

New to Pennsylvania?

• $30.50 for 4 years.

Illegals can get legally get drivers licenses in 12 states.

California is one of them.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.lati...icenses-20160208-story,amp.html?client=safari

California....
According to the state’s Department of Motor Vehicles, about 397,000 undocumented immigrants received a driver’s license since January.

"This figure represents more than half of the total 759,000 original driver licenses that have distributed during the first half of 2015," the department said in a press release.

Behind these numbers is a 2013 law called the Safe and Responsible Driver Act. The measure reversed a 20-year-old law that blocked people without legal status from applying for a license. A large coalition of immigrant advocacy organizations argued that in the state that epitomizes American car culture, that ban made it difficult for people to get to work, drive their kids to school and run simple errands. The result, the advocates argued, was thousands of people on the road without licenses and without any way to make sure they knew how to drive.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfac...re-half-all-california-drivers-licenses-go-u/

Then we should have a recount. Something all the cons are whining about because Jill Stein's actually doing it in three states.

this is what you get for finishing in second place.......and third place.......Stein finished in fourth...
trophy-300x209.png

Nice try....but

https://www.dot.state.pa.us/public/dvspubsforms/bdl/bdl%20publications/pub%20195nc.pdf
Positive proof that just having a license to drive is NOT proof of citizenship....

You're surely not claiming that every PA licensed driver on the road is a US citizen....

Did you read every page of that document, or just the first? The document refers to legal immigrants and the posters are talking about illegals. I do think it's possible for illegals to get a driver's license by using other fake documents for the application. But I'm not going to take at face value the claim that millions of them got documents through fakery and then voted.

Did you read every page of that document, or just the first? The document refers to legal immigrants and the posters are talking about illegals. I do think it's possible for illegals to get a driver's license by using other fake documents for the application. But I'm not going to take at face value the claim that millions of them got documents through fakery and then voted.

You and I have been talking about drivers licenses as proof of citizenship.....not illegals....so lets not move the goalposts around for political points.....illegals are another subject....

You already give proof when you register. Sounds like you want a "papers, please" society bravs. Let me spell it out for you.

If you're registering here you can use:

• Pennsylvania driver's license or PennDOT ID card
  • ID issued by any Commonwealth agency
  • ID issued by the U.S. Government
  • U.S. passport
  • U.S. Armed Forces ID
  • Student ID
  • Employee ID

And in order to get one of the above you have to give proof of citizenship, like a birth certificate.

Then when they go to vote, how does anyone know that it's the same person who registered?
And don't say that it's through signatures; because anyone with intelligence knows that signatures change over time.

Checking a box on a form proves nothing....

A recognized ID with a picture, should always be required.

​​​​​First-Time Voter in PA.....

If you're voting for the first time in an upcoming election, the information below can help you ensure you're prepared once you arrive at the polls. All voters who appear at a polling place for the first time must show proof of identification. Approved forms of photo identification include:

Pennsylvania driver's license or PennDOT ID card
ID issued by any Commonwealth agency
ID issued by the U.S. Government
U.S. passport
U.S. Armed Forces ID
Student ID
Employee ID

If you do not have a photo ID, you can use a non-photo identification that includes your name and address. Approved forms of non-photo identification include:

Confirmation issued by the County Voter Registration Office
Non-photo ID issued by the Commonwealth
Non-photo ID issued by the U.S. Government
Firearm permit
Current utility bill
Current bank statement
Current paycheck
Government check

Funny....no where does it say 'proof of citizenship'......

http://www.votespa.com/en-us/Pages/First-Time-Voter.aspx

Back