Unprecedented - Hillary Clinton set to win 2.5 million more votes than Trump

09206a2a33d1852732fe9702d737ad4f.jpg

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

The new liberal mantra:

2.5 million - 2.5 million - 2.5 million - 2.5 million - 2.5 million

"shaken" :) Silly.

This is politics, I and you have been wrong before .. and we both will be wrong again.

Enjoying my consolation prize is exactly what I'm doing .. it's exactly what you've been doing for the past 8 years.

Expect to see LOTS and LOTS of threads and articles about the failures of Trump and the political ignorance of his minions .. and I expect to see you whining about them.

Lots of criticisms and mockery at every misstep and buffoonish act .. lots of mockery of his wife.

Surely, SURELY you should have no problem with that given the behavior of republicans like you for the past 8 years.

There is plenty of things to criticize trump on. I'll probably be there for some of them. As long as it isn't the pathetic hypocritical circlejerk.

I am also not a republican and have never voted for a republican in my life. I am a libertarian.

23wlvr1rorzx.png

"shaken" :) Silly.

This is politics, I and you have been wrong before .. and we both will be wrong again.

Enjoying my consolation prize is exactly what I'm doing .. it's exactly what you've been doing for the past 8 years.

Expect to see LOTS and LOTS of threads and articles about the failures of Trump and the political ignorance of his minions .. and I expect to see you whining about them.

Lots of criticisms and mockery at every misstep and buffoonish act .. lots of mockery of his wife.

Surely, SURELY you should have no problem with that given the behavior of republicans like you for the past 8 years.

And if he's a success, can we expect you to take your autoerotic asphyxiation to it's ultimate conclusion?? :D

There is plenty of things to criticize trump on. I'll probably be there for some of them. As long as it isn't the pathetic hypocritical circlejerk.

I am also not a republican and have never voted for a republican in my life. I am a libertarian.

23wlvr1rorzx.png

:0) My bad. Don't know how that "like you" snuck in there.

But you get my point.

If you weren't bothered by republican behavior .. don't start whining now.

Fuck you stupid motherfucker.

Now you bitches whine.

Fuck you.
You're the one whining and lying about people. I never said a mean thing about Mrs Obama and never approved of any who called her names, especially claiming she was fat or ugly.

You obviously don't approve either, but now you are going to be a pig because they did it first. What an immature and ridiculous position. You have no credibility.

23wlvr1rorzx.png

THE P E R F E C T A N O L O G Y

but I think checkers is more BAC's game....

I can see the popular vote thing is annoying to the righties.

I will be sure to bring it up a lot. 2.5 million more people is many more - I mean, that's practically a blowout. No mandate, at minimum.

What does it mean?

it means she lost the election and the Republicans have the White House, Senate, House, Supreme Court, most of the state governorships and the State houses and the dogcatcher of Oshtenaw County, Michigan.........
okay, I'm feeling guilty......I lied....there is no dogcatcher in Oshtenaw County, Michigan.....

Last edited:
(laughing) You morons think you have some sort of mandate because of the idiosyncracies of the EC. GW faced something similar but need 9/11 to bring people together before he fucked that up. Orangetweet doesn't even have the skills that GW possessed.

so you're counting on another 9/11 to distract Trump?.....

Back