Unprecedented - Hillary Clinton set to win 2.5 million more votes than Trump

I can see the popular vote thing is annoying to the righties.

I will be sure to bring it up a lot. 2.5 million more people is many more - I mean, that's practically a blowout. No mandate, at minimum.

I doubt that. It just gives them more ammo to troll lefties with. Arguably the maintaining of Congress, and inevitable 2018 gains is what they can claim as their mandate.

I doubt that. It just gives them more ammo to troll lefties with. Arguably the maintaining of Congress, and inevitable 2018 gains is what they can claim as their mandate.

there is something there in congress. I read about the toomey race in national review. Very good lessons for how to marry the two sides of the nationalist party and shows its tremendous upside.

2018 will be fun :) another round of liberal tears. We can also claim that Trump is only the 4th (?) president to make gains in the midterms.

Will you heil trump? :3

Not interested in your dead horse brother.

2.5 million votes more than the winner is unprecedented in American political history .. not even close to 50/50. If it was as insignificant as you claim, it would have happened a lot more.

One would have to go back 140 years to find something similar.

That makes it significant.

in honor of this you can have a democrat in the administration. We will appoint general micheal flynn :)

Yea, run contractors out of business, because he stiffed them. Your boy is a douche' bag. And what about his fake Trump University? Just another ruse to steal from the innocent. Yet idiots elected him president. Losers.

Denial #notmypresident

Anger #trumpprotest

Bargaining #recount2016

2 more steps an your there : )

The good news is that some people are ahead of you

Depression #cutforhillary

Acceptance #maga #americafirst #trumptrain

Denial #notmypresident

Anger #trumpprotest

Bargaining #recount2016

Nice rebuttal, pal. Truth hurts, doesn't it? One and done. Just a matter of time before he fucks up. Your boy is a douche' bag!

there is something there in congress. I read about the toomey race in national review. Very good lessons for how to marry the two sides of the nationalist party and shows its tremendous upside.

2018 will be fun :) another round of liberal tears. We can also claim that Trump is only the 4th (?) president to make gains in the midterms.

Will you heil trump? :3

Drool some more.

No way the GOP gains in '18.

Denial #notmypresident

Anger #trumpprotest

Bargaining #recount2016

you are an excellent shitposters and decent provocateur. I think you should get the best new poster award here on jpp.

Drool some more.

No way the GOP gains in '18.

this is why you will never be a political expert. the GOP has a bunch of layups for the senate. perhaps house will be a different story, I dunno. But you are gonna be ass raped in the senate.

this is why you will never be a political expert. the GOP has a bunch of layups for the senate. perhaps house will be a different story, I dunno. But you are gonna be ass raped in the senate.

The landscape favors Republicans, but the cw now seems to be that the rust belt is red & that those Dems are now in trouble. Give me a break - they just didn't like Hillary.

I think the GOP picks up 2 seats tops in '18, which given the landscape, will be a huge missed opportunity. It's the one area where Democrats should be glad Hillary did not win, since she would have cost them quite a few more seats.

The House is going to be where the action is, and should be epic.

And yeah - that's a prediction, per me. Book it.

The strategy of a U.S. Presidential race is to win the electoral college, not the popular vote. If candidates were trying to win the popular vote they would imply a different strategy.

The constitution has always been hard for libtards to grasp.

You think leftists will finally get-up to vote, even though there'll be no president on the ballot?

Depends on if their welfare is threatened. Then they make actually get up and walk to the polls. The state dems have done a good job here in MI handing out welfare forms and voter registration forms simultaneously to get them voting.

I would suggest that this goes beyond the normal partisan aggression.

Indeed....that's what your plantation owner "George Soros" is attempting to project. In reality you have but a handful of paid protesters and ignorant blacks attempting to disrupt a free democratic election process. Its the same "MO" he used in eastern Europe. Soros has an agenda.....a new world order that he can control and manipulate through the practice of MONEY CHANGING.

The reality? He lost, this election will set his process back at least 2 decades. :) And its the reason that Russia has demonstrated a vested interest in helping to make sure that the left wing political machine run by George Soros went down to defeat...Soros all but caused world war 3 with his greed in Europe. Russia comprehended something you ignorant blacks are incapable of comprehending....the Clinton's are nothing but puppets of this evil fascist money changer.

Back