Unprecedented - Hillary Clinton set to win 2.5 million more votes than Trump

I can see the popular vote thing is annoying to the righties.

I will be sure to bring it up a lot. 2.5 million more people is many more - I mean, that's practically a blowout. No mandate, at minimum.
Trump has no mandate, he just won the presidency. Had he won both EC and the pop vote, then yeah, but he didn't.

Yep. Your dunce lacks logic, common sense and reason. Intelligence and any policy knowledge too. You elected a moron. Good luck.
5a13a4528c83744279930c2ee90ea309.jpg

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

I will be sure to bring it up a lot. 2.5 million more people is many more - I mean, that's practically a blowout. No mandate, at minimum.

LOL

Where in the hell do you get "annoying"; when the majority of the replies have been similar to the responder laughing at the constant regurgitation of this, by the JPP liberals?

I hope that it's continually brought up; because it's a good reminder of what whiney little cry babies, the liberals truly are.

:lol:

it means she lost the election and the Republicans have the White House, Senate, House, Supreme Court, most of the state governorships and the State houses and the dogcatcher of Oshtenaw County, Michigan.........
okay, I'm feeling guilty......I lied....there is no dogcatcher in Oshtenaw County, Michigan.....

But, but , but, ....thingy says its not a mandate.....

seems like its even better to me.avatar2910_6.gif

You realize Houston has more people than that, right lol. So Hillary won the popular vote by a margin less than a large city in a country of 330 million.

Pop the champagne.

if it was 2.5 million out of 10 million. sure. but it's 2 million out like 130 million. which is paltry.

Yeah, but 107,000 votes in 3 states, and it's all "how in the world are the Democrats ever going to win back rust belt voters?"
and in 2008 it was 312k votes in three states that gave us Obama.......and it was Hillary's gonna win all fifty states!.......deal with it already.......

Back