Unprecedented - Hillary Clinton set to win 2.5 million more votes than Trump

Trump is not seizing power, he is constitutionally taking over after Obama leaves office. He will be constitutionally sworn in and you and Evince can cry into your pillow.

And you can cry into yours when he totally fucks up and gets impeached. More than half of all Americans hate that orange headed clown. What don't you get, drube?

And you can cry into yours when he totally fucks up and gets impeached. More than half of all Americans hate that orange headed clown. What don't you get, drube?
I don't care if he is impeached, I'm fine with Pence, though too conservative for me, he could be better than Trump.

Drube.

endless whiners thread..
0371bc0538ef6a4eb4f03eefa5464b60.jpg

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

Saw Trump tweet today saying he only lost the popular vote because millions of people voted illegally. If this is how he handles winning and I can't imagine what would be happening now if he had lost.

Same way with the same thing. And it would be true/

A U.S. elections agency must remove a proof-of-citizenship requirement from a mail-in federal voter registration form used for November’s election in Kansas, Alabama and Georgia, a federal appeals court panel in Washington ordered late Friday, reversing a lower court.

The 2-to-1 decision by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit came one day after civil rights groups in oral arguments said the provision could disenfranchise tens of thousands of U.S. citizens applying to vote in Kansas without required papers.

The Supreme Court has declined to hear a case allowing states to require proof of citizenship for those applying to vote in federal elections, effectively upholding a lower court ruling against Kansas and Arizona.

Those states wanted the U.S. Election Assistance Commission to change its registration requirements to include proof of citizenship for those applying to vote in federal elections, as the states require for those using their state forms.
========
As of November 2016, 31 states enforced voter identification requirements. A total of 16 states required voters to present photo identification, while 15 accepted other forms of identification.
Commonly accepted forms of ID include driver's licenses, state-issued identification cards, and military identification cards.
the Federal Form requires you to certify under penalty of perjury that you are a citizen, but need not prove it.
A drivers licenses certainly DOES NOT prove citizenship...and Democrats refuse to even look for fraud because they insist it doesn't exist....
If you didn't look for food I guess you could come to the conclusion that food doesn't exist either....

Back