He’ll say which Doc you see..
And ...‘No surgery on that Knee’
Canes are cheaper, any way…

Good old Barack Hussein
Prattling on and on every day
We don’t need no missle shield
Our freedoms we will yield
Remember :the check is on the way!

[ame="http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showpost.php?p=526212&postcount=49"]Just Plain Politics! - View Single Post - Video: School Children sing Hymn to Barack H. Obama[/ame]

Last edited:
Duncy, what's with this new nickname for yourself?

fail2.jpg

We had to sing a song in grade school for the new priest. It was out of respect for him and his office. It did not change me in any way that I know of. I remember thinking it was dumb and boring to have to sing for him.

Yeah, been there, done that!

Another thing: the song was created and sung in February 2009, Black History month, when the students were learning about famous black Americans. So whether or not it was inappropriate may be in the eyes of the beholder, but at least they should keep it in context.

Yeah, been there, done that!

Another thing: the song was created and sung in February 2009, Black History month, when the students were learning about famous black Americans. So whether or not it was inappropriate may be in the eyes of the beholder, but at least they should keep it in context.
Thanks, so it wasn't really a hymn?

Give it a rest. It is not like Hitler. It was stupid, it should never been done with ANY leader in the US. Teach respect of the office and the person that holds that office, but never sing hosanas to the person.

Chairman Mao used to do that with young children.

Chairman Mao used to do that with young children.

I'm sure you completely forgot the hymn to bush at the WH Easter egg roll in 2006. :rolleyes:

Our country's stood beside us People have sent us aid. Katrina could not stop us, our hopes will never fade. Congress, Bush and FEMA People across our land Together have come to rebuild us and we join them hand-in-hand!

http://thinkprogress.org/2006/04/17/katrina-song/

Last edited:
Back