We can’t have a president under indictment!

Which he did not do...

I am astounded at how you can think that, TOP.
The evidence presented before the court was apparently overwhelming.

It's one thing to say that you don't care if it's true.
I can understand that.
I don't care about a lot of things that give people who are different from me the vapors.

To say that all of that verifiable documentation wasn't real is really pushing it.
It's more credible to say that you just don't care.

No, he falls down all by himself.

CsLvzoFWEAABJZn.jpg

trump-walk-proud-trump.gif

No one in history has ever been charged with the crime that Trump was convicted of.

FALSE. LIE.

Falsifying business doc's being elevated to a felony for underlying crimes is one of the bread and butter crimes of that office.

The only thing unique is that the underlying crime done by Trump is a first as no other Presidential candidate has done them.

Just as Trump being charged for stealing gov't docs is a first in the same way. Lots of other people charged for obstruction and classified doc's but no former POTUS as none have done that.

Doesn't matter. He should have been charged. He had those documents for years. He knowingly took them. He admitted to showing them to persons not authorized to see them. He stored them at his house and elsewhere in unsecure and unauthorized locations.

Do you really think he should be let off because when he was caught after doing all that he cooperated? Trump cooperated and look what it got him.

Your excuse for Biden is absolute bullshit.
You are just kidding now, right, TA?

Doesn't matter. He should have been charged. He had those documents for years. He knowingly took them. He admitted to showing them to persons not authorized to see them. He stored them at his house and elsewhere in unsecure and unauthorized locations.

Do you really think he should be let off because when he was caught after doing all that he cooperated? Trump cooperated and look what it got him.

Your excuse for Biden is absolute bullshit.

LIE.

What does not matter is Terry's opinion on legal matters that a Trump hand picked Special Prosecutor says 'there was zero to indict him over'.

But Terry says 'but.... but...ik do not care what the special prosecutor says... i think he should be charged', and it is because you want people to take you seriously that you highlight how stupid you are.

Pence and Biden got equal treatment and not charged as neither broke the laws Trump did. Both were investigated also and both were found to not be indictable.

Terry saying 'I don't care, my opinion is all that matters', makes you laughably stupid.

And

Nicely stated... All of that and President Trump is still ahead in the polls... What are democrats going to try next?
Hillary leads Trump in polls. Trump should drop out, in 2016.

Ya good point TOP.

You are just kidding now, right, TA?
That's the exact case with Biden. It wasn't as if those documents just wandered into his garage. They date to when he was a senator.

CNN--CNN fucking N--says he lied to investigators and did EXACTLY what I claimed earlier.

I held a 'secret' level clearance for decades. If I did half of what Biden did, I'd be looking at double digits in prison. Biden is as culpable as Trump, likely even more so, but he didn't get charged. Why? Because he's an insider and a Democrat.

LIE.

What does not matter is Terry's opinion on legal matters that a Trump hand picked Special Prosecutor says 'there was zero to indict him over'.

But Terry says 'but.... but...ik do not care what the special prosecutor says... i think he should be charged', and it is because you want people to take you seriously that you highlight how stupid you are.

Pence and Biden got equal treatment and not charged as neither broke the laws Trump did. Both were investigated also and both were found to not be indictable.

Terry saying 'I don't care, my opinion is all that matters', makes you laughably stupid.
There was plenty to indict him. The special prosecutor, wisely, chose not to concocting excuses to make that conclusion. The same goes for Hillary Clinton. They're both easily indictable for mishandling classified materials but weren't because they're insiders and Democrats. That's how the banana republic of the US operates these days.

That's the exact case with Biden. It wasn't as if those documents just wandered into his garage. They date to when he was a senator.

CNN--CNN fucking N--says he lied to investigators and did EXACTLY what I claimed earlier.

I held a 'secret' level clearance for decades. If I did half of what Biden did, I'd be looking at double digits in prison. Biden is as culpable as Trump, likely even more so, but he didn't get charged. Why? Because he's an insider and a Democrat.
TA...when I was in SAC...I held a Top Secret clearance.

If you think Joe Biden acted the same way Trump did when asked to return documents that were required to be returned...you are just wrong.

Nothing you say refutes what Robert Hurr said,cribbed right out of his report...

...Nevertheless, we do not believe this evidence is sufficient, as jurors would likely find reasonable doubt for one or more of several reasons. Both when he served as vice president and when the Afghanistan documents were found in Mr. Biden's Delaware garage in 2022, his possession of them in his Delaware home was not a basis for prosecution because as vice president and president, he had authority to keep classified documents in his home. ...

...In addition to this shortage of evidence, there are other innocent explanations for the documents that we cannot refute...

...We conclude the evidence is not sufficient to convict, and we decline to recommend prosecution of Mr. Biden...

cite

There was plenty to indict him. The special prosecutor, wisely, chose not to concocting excuses to make that conclusion. The same goes for Hillary Clinton. They're both easily indictable for mishandling classified materials but weren't because they're insiders and Democrats. That's how the banana republic of the US operates these days.
LIES.

The Special Prosecutor said as clearly as he possibly could...

"...We conclude the evidence is not sufficient to convict, and we decline to recommend prosecution of Mr. Biden..."

Back