We can’t have a president under indictment!

A president under criminal indictment

Why? Is there some law that someone under indictment cannot run for President? I thought that was a decision best left to the voters? Why do autocratic Democrats think that is a bad idea?

would be a constitutional crisis, it would grind the government to a halt.

The only way we get remotely close to a constitutional crisis is when Democrats use lawfare against their opponents like some lawless Banana Republic shit hole. Manhattan being the best example.

If Marchan decides to jail Trump, what do you think will happen? Will that elevate the crisis situation Democrats are creating, or lesson it. Be specific.

I remember someone saying that, Can't remember who...

Lemmi think about it...

Oh yeah!

View attachment 26730

Trump was wrong. You do know that candidates can be wrong. Unlike Joe Biden who is NEVER right about anything.

So, when Trump is President again, according to you leftist hacks, he should have his DOJ pursue the crimes Biden has knowingly committed and have him imprisoned, correct?

Trump was guilty of ACTUAL crimes and is a felon.

Wrong. He was found guilty thanks to a kangaroo court run by a jurist who had his heavy hand on the scales of justice that never defined what felonies they could be. That's a violation of our rights under the Constitution. Why do leftist dimwits hate the Constitution so much?

He has 3 more major cases to face.

TWO more clown shows to go. All of which will fail much like the others will on appeal. In the end, leftist loons like you will ignore how wrong they were and deflect and flail their moronic and uneducated statements and predictions. I will be here to constantly remind you of your ignorance and stupidity.

Hunter is not running for any office.

His father is.

He has never been in the government and his dad gave him no position.

Irrelevant prattle.

Hunter went to court and a deal was struck.

True, a deal that stunk so bad the Judge had to put a halt to it. Democrats think they are above the law and can manipulate it in their favor. That is Fascistic at worst, autocratic at best.

Reactions: TOP
I am sure the Lincoln Project will run it as an ad in all the swing State and independent voters, if the Dems do not.

It absolutely should just be run on a loop.

I hope so. It will do nothing to end the massive drop in the polls Biden will continue to suffer as he acts like an autocratic third world Fascist.

Trump is under indictment for and has been convicted of ACTUAL CRIMES.

How were they actual crimes? The jury was never told what they were. They were told, via reversible error, that they could pick from a conucopia of unproven crimes and that they didn't even have to unaminously agree on what they were.

NO one with even half a brain on the planet believes this was justice, required malfeasance and not reversable.

Visiting someone is automatically witness tampering? Wow, Trump should be charged for witness tampering then.

So, the President, visits the prime witness in his son's trial and who has never visited before, with his security detail in tow prior to a court case involving his son, does not give the appearance of tampering with a witness?

That's quite a stunning and remarkably ignorant claim. The stench of dishonesty exudes from your posts.

Back