Were Confederate soldiers terrorists?

Sure it was. That's just sour grapes on your part.

"Regardless, what my parents and I have paid in taxes has more than offset any minor contribution that state or federal governments has contributed to my education" then became some nonsense about your parents paying more taxes than the average person??

"...more than offset any minor contribution that state or federal governments has contributed..." was not about your parents paying more taxes than the average person.

So you lied about what you were saying. And now you claim I have a case of sour grapes??

:rofl:

You have twisted and turned on this for half a day, when admitting you were exaggerating would have been so much simpler and less embarrassing.

It's nicer when a little historical fact and applied logic knocks you lying, bigoted libtard SOS off your propaganda podium:

[post 212] :rofl:

:palm: Go back and read the thread, you chuckling chowderhead. This little statement above DOES NOTHING TO CHANGE THE FACT THAT THE TIME FRAME DOES NOT SUPPORT THE BS CLAIM OF YOURS, as Cypress aptly points out, and Winterborn deconstructs piece by piece.

This is why I keep trying to get your dumb ass to read carefully and comprehensively...so you don't keep digging yourself deeper.

But hey, you just can't accept that your opinion, supposition and conjecture are no substitute for ALL the facts and the logic derived from them. So much more to pity you....I leave you to repeat your delusion ad nauseum.

Last edited:
:palm: Go back and read the thread, you chuckling chowderhead. This little statement above DOES NOTHING TO CHANGE THE FACT THAT THE TIME FRAME DOES NOT SUPPORT THE BS CLAIM OF YOURS, as Cypress aptly points out, and Winterborn deconstructs piece by piece.

This is why I keep trying to get your dumb ass to read carefully and comprehensively...so you don't keep digging yourself deeper.

But hey, you just can't accept that your opinion, supposition and conjecture are no substitute for ALL the facts and the logic derived from them. So much more to pity you....I leave you to repeat your delusion ad nauseum.

Libbie, even Cypress went away after I proved him wrong.

Libbie, even Cypress went away after I proved him wrong.

You didn't go away after I showed you to be wrong. Why should he?

Cypress probably just decided that arguing with you is a waste of time. Perhaps he doesn't find it as entertaining as I do. :cof1:

No need to here. Another source:
A federal Department of Education was created in 1867. As an agency not represented in the President's cabinet, it quickly became a relatively minor bureau in the Department of the Interior. In 1939 the bureau was transferred to the Federal Security Agency, where it was renamed the Office of Education. In 1953 the Federal Security Agency was upgraded to cabinet level status as the Department of Health, Education, and Welfare. A separate Department of Education was created by Congress in 1980 as an executive department represented in the cabinet.
http://www.answers.com/topic/department-of-education

So again, it wasn't until 1980 that the DOE had any major influence. It still doesn't, since education is a State issue.

Here's a list of accomplishments of the Department of Health, Education and Welfare was created under President Eisenhower between the time of its creation to my graduation from high school. This is directly from what is now that agency itself:

Licensing of the Salk polio vaccine.
The Indian Health Service was transferred to HHS from the Department of Interior.

First White House Conference on Aging.

Passage of the Migrant Health Act, providing support for clinics serving agricultural workers.

Release of the first Surgeon General's Report on Smoking and Health.

Creation of the Medicare and Medicaid programs, making comprehensive health care available to millions of Americans.
Also in 1965, the Older Americans Act created the nutritional and social programs administered by HHS’ Administration on Aging.
In addition, the Head Start program was created.

International Smallpox Eradication program established -- led by the U.S. Public Health Service, the worldwide eradication of smallpox was accomplished in 1977.
Also in 1966, the Community Health Center and Migrant Health Center programs were launched.

Creation of the National Health Service Corps.

National Cancer Act signed into law.

Child Support Enforcement program established.

Creation of the Health Care Financing Administration to manage Medicare and Medicaid separately from the Social Security Administration.
http://www.hhs.gov/about/hhshist.html

Obviously, zero influence on my education.

Once again, The Southern Man rules the day. :)

Here's a list of accomplishments of the Department of Health, Education and Welfare was created under President Eisenhower between the time of its creation to my graduation from high school. This is directly from what is now that agency itself:

http://www.hhs.gov/about/hhshist.html

Obviously, zero influence on my education.

Once again, The Southern Man rules the day. :)

Once again, a very minor point does not erase the fool you have made of yourself this day.

Translation: none.

Once again The Southern Man rules the day! :)

No need to try and translate it, it was crystal clear when I wrote it.

Whether or not the feds had any influence is completely irrelevant to what we have been discussing for the several pages.

Diversion tactics again? :good4u: Ok, we can let the tax thing go.

Back