What about freedom FROM religion?

You got him good on this one, Terry. You only have a brain stem; you have no emotions to control. Now you have him backed into a corner. Well played.
It's interesting to see you've been reading my posts given how ignorant you think they are. :rofl2:

Is that because you babble enough yourself, Pmp?

You worship Satan, you spread evil like a minion of Satan. You've never, ever acted like a Christian in the short time I've been here.

Did you used to be a Christian and then turned to Satan, Pmp? Or have you always been a bitter, evil and malicious person?

gosh you sound just like Perry......because you are Perry.....perhaps its your commitment to Satan which has caused your mind to split into multiple personalities......do you think you should consult a priest and have Perry exorcised from your psyche?.....or does Perry need to exorcise you?....gosh, what a conundrum.....

by the way, can we agree just to call both your socks Derty?......it would make it much more convenient.....and its descriptive at the same time......

gosh you sound just like Perry......because you are Perry.....perhaps its your commitment to Satan which has caused your mind to split into multiple personalities......do you think you should consult a priest and have Perry exorcised from your psyche?.....or does Perry need to exorcise you?....gosh, what a conundrum.....

by the way, can we agree just to call both your socks Derty?......it would make it much more convenient.....and its descriptive at the same time......
Translation: You're right again, Dutch. I only play a Christian online. Otherwise, I suck Satan's cock like a good minion.

See? Wasn't it good to get that off your chest, Pmp? :thup:

BTW, ban Perry. Seriously. He's on the run now by deleting his Jank account. Start banning him from threads until he leaves....but you and I both know why you won't do that, don't we, Pmp? :)

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/member.php?8936-Cancel-1-2023

My view on religion:

Believe what you want. If you want to debate it, debate it.

If it's your private belief, that's fine too. Keep it to yourself.

Dutch is open and transparent about citing what sources he is using, and which is perfectly respectable. What is not respectable are the posters who frantically google for tidbits of scientific information and then rush back here to pass it off as their own original thoughts.

Lie.

I have stopped calling myself an Agnostic (a chosen descriptor) and have simply posted my take on the issue. Here it is:

I do not know if any GOD (or gods) exist or not;
I see no reason to suspect that gods cannot exist…that the existence of a GOD or gods is impossible;
I see no reason to suspect that at least one GOD must exist...that the existence of at least one GOD is needed to explain existence;
I do not see enough unambiguous evidence upon which to base a meaningful guess in either direction on whether any gods exist or not...so I don't.

(When I use the word "GOD or gods" here, I mean "The entity (or entities) responsible for the creation of what we humans call 'the physical universe'...IF SUCH AN ENTITY OR ENTITIES ACTUALLY EXIST.)

This take is atheism, not agnostism. The agnostic believes a god or gods exist, but cannot describe their form or character. The atheist simply doesn't care whether there is a god or not. He simply doesn't go there.

Thanks! It took a million-dollar education, 21 years in the military and 28 years as an airline pilot to hone my skills.

It's good to see you recognize my work. :thup:

If this is all true (none of us knows if what posters say is true)...but if it is true, it is very impressive. My guess is that your military time was in the Air Force. I was in (as an enlisted man) from from early 1954 through 1957.

Back