What is not commonly known about Obama...

Edit: I said some nasty shit about VN vets here that I take back. Besides, I really think BB is a vet anyway, so there is no reason to insult soldiers who fought in Vietnam.

BB is just one in a million -Vets and I love to make up quotes and post them in my sig line...as I never really had a life,and jealousy takes over! .

:readit:

Yes you are ...........

Hey at least I don't pretend to be a vet...

That's just fucked up

So now the lies start...saying I am not a vet...say it all you want...my DD214 says different!...You are just jealous because you don't have one...end of story!

So now the lies start...saying I am not a vet...say it all you want...my DD214 says different!...You are just jealous because you don't have one...end of story!

Ha you're so full of shit.

Since everyone just assumes you're lying if you're posting, no one has really bothered to call you out on this lately.

But I know you're a liar.

Now go have another beer with your "veteran friends". ;)

Sean on another topic…how do you think I would look in that dress?

Sean has looked at your pic in your bio, and we can safely say, you are no Sean girlfriend! Stay away from the diva look, you don’t have the cache, the chic, or the looks to pull it off. Judging by your truck, you don’t have the money either. Sean pictures you one step above the Broomhilda Kohl’s look that bucktoothed Mrs. Huckabee was sporting. In other words, Target! Off-the-rack, cheap Isaac Mizrahi. And stay away from block colors!

Whatever....Bimbo

Ha you're so full of shit.

Since everyone just assumes you're lying if you're posting, no one has really bothered to call you out on this lately.

But I know you're a liar.

Now go have another beer with your "veteran friends". ;)

Maybe if you say it enough times someone will believe you...like they do desh!:rolleyes:

OK Sean, no block colors, got it. Do you think I’m just a cross-dresser, or gay too? Sometimes, when we were playing with each other’s night sticks in the Wal-mart parking lot, I would get the feeling like I wanted to go oral. Is that a sign of gayness Sean?

Uh, yep! An overwhelming desire to suck on a dick is the number one sign of gayness girlfriend.

Okee dokee....

Sean has looked at your pic in your bio, and we can safely say, you are no Sean girlfriend! Stay away from the diva look, you don’t have the cache, the chic, or the looks to pull it off. Judging by your truck, you don’t have the money either. Sean pictures you one step above the Broomhilda Kohl’s look that bucktoothed Mrs. Huckabee was sporting. In other words, Target! Off-the-rack, cheap Isaac Mizrahi. And stay away from block colors!

This is true...I am a broke ass...fixed income...retired old fart...and how is your trailer life doing...hee haw went off the air decades ago...;)

Here we go again....

Man I touched a nerve.

I'm definitely right.

Have any real vets ever kicked your ass for being a poser?

Right...you hurt my feelings and touched a nerve...NOT! I am for real...and 'frankly Scarlet I really don't give a damn' what you think about me...and I really don't give a hoot about your whinning and begging for attention...!

Right...you hurt my feelings and touched a nerve...NOT! I am for real...and 'frankly Scarlet I really don't give a damn' what you think about me...and I really don't give a hoot about your whinning and begging for attention...!

Whatever G.I. Fake.

I'm off to see some friends.

Try not to get hit by "sniper fire" while I'm gone.

;)

Yeah...whatever..................

Whatever G.I. Fake.

I'm off to see some friends.

Try not to get hit by "sniper fire" while I'm gone.

;)

Off to see sean(your alter ego) and desh(your GF in drag)...no doubt...ya know ya really should seek professional help with all your fantasy about homosexuality...you bring it up more than anyone on this board...using humor or not it is becoming disturbing!

Here we go again!

.I wish I could make up for being a pretend vet, a wannabe, a fake, a phony, and a fraud somehow. Sean, do you think they would take me for Iraq now?..!

Um, have you seen you? Girlfriend, it’s way too late for that! Send our boys some phone cards and call it even. You have got to bold this out or you will be done here girl! You tell that epi that if he doesn’t like you pretending to be a vet, he can kiss your ass and let you know how he liked it! Er, leave out that last part. Sean momentarily forgot about your less than avuncular feelings towards the boy.

But I bought phony medals from a army/navy surplus store, and used them to pretend I was a bigger man than John Kerry.! The truth is I am a fraud who is not fit to be his wife’s personal servant!

Send him a check for his next campaign! Now that you brought up Heinz-Kerry though, can we talk girlfriend? That girl is screamingly chic! Love the hair. Love the shoes. Love the ensemble. Have Mercy.

Okay I'll take the bait...

Um, have you seen you? Girlfriend, it’s way too late for that! Send our boys some phone cards and call it even. You have got to bold this out or you will be done here girl! You tell that epi that if he doesn’t like you pretending to be a vet, he can kiss your ass and let you know how he liked it! Er, leave out that last part. Sean momentarily forgot about your less than avuncular feelings towards the boy.

So where in Iraq are you serving?...I already donated to 'Move America Forward' for care packages...albeit the package contents were not all that great....coffee and cookies and such...remembering back... I loved it when my friends sent me a six-pack of beer(Olympia was a fav back then),cigs,beef jerky,new record releases and cool pics of home and friends...

So where in Iraq are you serving?...I already donated to 'Move America Forward' for care packages...albeit the package contents were not all that great....coffee and boas and such...I really wish I hadn't said those things about John Kerry...he was really there...unlike me...he is the better man ...

Lordy girlfriend, Sean isn’t serving in Iraq. I am an old Queen just like you. Albeit with much more panache and better looks. What would they want me for? A USO revival show? Although I do a screamingly fabulous Marilyn. Stop worrying about that John Kerry stuff and nonsense. Do you think he cares what some repressed message board queen said about him?

Back