What is not commonly known about Obama...

I suppose this makes you feel so very intelligent...great answer to a question!:rolleyes:
So you are a 'Chicken Hawk'...lotsa growling but no action...way too many drugs coursing thru your veins...!

Edit: I said some nasty shit about VN vets here that I take back. Besides, I don't really think BB is a vet anyway, so there is no reason to insult the ACTUAL soldiers who fought in Vietnam.

BB is just one of a million WannaBe-Vets that spawn on messageboards.

Last edited:
I suppose this makes you feel so very intelligent...great answer to a question!:rolleyes:
So you are a 'Chicken Hawk'......! but maybe I was too hard on you...I find myself strangely drawn to you.

Have Mercy! That chile is too young for you. Your problem is you have repressed yourself for too long. Now your true feelings are manifesting themselves in inappropriate ways. Tell Sean all about it girl.

When CodePINK is in front of Walter-Reed Hospital with signs saying "Maimed for a Lie", how are the wounded soldiers supposed to take that? When CodePINK never says a bad word about the Islamic Terrorists that have no problem killing Iraqis or American soldiers, what are the soldiers suppose to think.? How does it make them feel? When they say that the Commander-in-Chief and the officers have betrayed the soldiers in the hospital, who are they really supporting? When they hold signs saying "We will support the troops when they shoot their officers", what are we supposed to think?

shoot_officers.jpg

They call Marines "War Criminals". They say that Marines "Target civilians". How are we to believe that they care anything for the troops when everything they do is against the troops?
I don't care WHO holds signs like this. IT does the opposition to the war in Iraq no favors. We ALL get painted with this broad brush and it chases away more "rational" opposition to this Cluster Fuck we call Operation Iraqi Freedom.

Right......!

And not that I have to explain myself to a drunkard, but I've been clean on almost everything for three weeks.

denial is the first step to recovery...and my having two beers per day before dinner makes me a drunk? OMG I must take the first step...Not!

I don't care WHO holds signs like this. IT does the opposition to the war in Iraq no favors. We ALL get painted with this broad brush and it chases away more "rational" opposition to this Cluster Fuck we call Operation Iraqi Freedom.

You know, I don’t have time to debunk every right wing freak who comes along really. But it was only months ago when these same freaks were posting pictures of “codepink” holding a sign that read “Our Troops are murderers”. This was photoshopped and put up on a right wing site like this one. Until I saw independent verification, I wouldn’t bother commenting on this sign. These guys are the biggest scumbag liars who ever walked the earth. Seriously. I had to link to the CP site to show the original sign over and over, and the scumbags STILL posted it.

You know, I don’t have time to debunk every right wing freak who comes along really. But it was only months ago when these same freaks were posting pictures of “codepink” holding a sign that read “Our Troops are murderers”. This was photoshopped and put up on a right wing site like this one. Until I saw independent verification, I wouldn’t bother commenting on this sign. These guys are the biggest scumbag liars who ever walked the earth. Seriously. I had to link to the CP site to show the original sign over and over, and the scumbags STILL posted it.
Ok I will check it out.

Are you sure Sean? Umm, O.K.. It started when I was a cop. The other cops and me would go into the lockers after shifts, and play with each other’s night sticks. Maybe it goes back farther…to my mother.!

Oh lordy, was she a Queen Biatch? Of course it goes back to your mother. What did she do? Tell Sean all about it.

No wannabee here, I did my time...thats why the title says 'Veteran'...your turn to join the ranks of real men...!

Click on my sig link 'air cav'...the bird song is for you!:cof1:

Ha, whatever man.

No one really thinks you are a vet.

You're waaaay too much of a crybaby.

She wanted a girl. I was her fifth boy. She was mad by then, and she made me her girl. She dressed me up in girls outfits, and called me Fredericka, her little beauty. Do you think it started there?

That’d be my guess! What a biatch! So, do you like dressing up in women’s clothing now?

Ha, whatever man.

No one really thinks you are a vet.

You're waaaay too much of a crybaby.

A lot of boys who were raised as girls, pretend to be veterans to buy back their masculinity. They have a misguided feeling that if they claim to be veterans, it won’t matter that they wear dresses around the house. Have some mercy on this man.

It’s true. I admit everything. I’m so sorry Epicur. Everything Sean said is true. I pretended to be a veteran because I was haunted by the taunts of “Fredricka” coming from the other kids. My mother sent me to school in pinafores.

And I was never really a cop either.
I was a security guard at Walmart. Oh I’m so sorry, it’s all true! And we played with each other’s sticks not after our shifts, but during them. In the parking lots.

There, there. Calm yourself. Do you think you’re the only boy raised as a girl by a Biatch of a mother? Far from it girlfriend! Everything will be alright now that you have gotten it off your chest.

Okee dokey then.............

A lot of boys who were raised as girls, pretend to be veterans to buy back their masculinity. They have a misguided feeling that if they claim to be veterans, it won’t matter that they wear dresses around the house. Have some mercy on this man.

I will leave you and epi alone so ya can get to know each other better...This vet will sneak off into the sunset...this is getting just a little too weird for me...enjoy each others company though!:readit:

Back