What is not commonly known about Obama...

So Desh, how would you respond to 9/11 without war and death (I assume this means you opposed the invasion of Afghanistan)? And how do you create an environment where there is not a state of fear, as you accuse Bush of fostering (PS when people die, there tends to be considerable fear)?

Couldn't they just send CodePINK, Grannies for Peace, Cindy Sheehan, and Desh to discuss and come to an agreement with the terrorists. Certainly the Islamic terrorists are intelligent people capable of honest negotiations, right? They can certainly be trusted, right? Their word is their bond. After all, honesty, integrity, and peace are the traits that they are known around the world.

:pke:

Indeed...Madeline Albrights personal war!

Ask the Serbian People how they felt about us crashing into their civil war with the Renegade province of Kosovo. I'm sure they loved how we bombed them back a few decades and gave Albanian Islamic Militants contol of Kosovo. Sure, they disbanded under our occupation. But wait until we and Nato leave.

Who sent us to Bosnia and Kosovo? That's right, it was President Clinton. WMD? No... Terrorist? Yes, but we called them freedom fighters and assisted them. Some remote threat to our National Security? No... Oil? No (too bad)...

During this same time, we had already identified Osama Bin Laden as a serious threat. Hey, but what was the rush. Wage war and occupy the Balkans and let the next President worry about this Osama guy.

For desh because she loves to point out how she believes the Republicans love war and committ atrocities...well desh here is what the love of your life Bill Clinton and Madeline Albright did to the Serbs...

www.srpska-mreza.com/library/facts/Mad.html
www.geocities.com/srpskakraljevina/Criminals
http://people.brandeis.edu/~teuber/paperb.html
www.ess.uwe.ac.uk/Kosovo/Kosovo-controversies19.html

Last edited:
They are not supporting McCain because they know he will just scontinue the Bush policies of war and death.

Just the war? What about economic policies, education, etc...? They (Jodie Evans of CodePINK, Rev. Wright, Jane Fonda, Louis Farrakhan, Spike Lee, and the rest) are supporting Obama because he would advance the policies that are in alignment with their own. Their beliefs are what they are expecting Obama to advance and incorporate into his policies. Now, take another look at what they say in public. Imagine what they say in private...

Well, let's take a look at this. They are not supporting McCain, are they. Why is that? Well, it could be that McCain does not have the same values or the same agenda as CodePINK, Jane Fonda, James Wright, and Louis Farrakhan. These people have given their support because Obama best supports the agendas that these people support or they would not be giving Obama their support.

I mean, if I support Obama, then is it not accurate to believe that he represents and supports the same values that I deem important? Of course it is, that is why I would support him in the first place.

So explain how my statement is dishonest.

It's a dishonest way to portray it. Among 50 million + voters, there is a gamut of values and visions for how the country should look. McCain will have moderate voters who want to keep taxes low, and skinheads who hate blacks, and religious nuts who want to kill abortion doctors, and people who want to trash the Constitution & use the Bible to re-write it.

Would I be honest to say that McCain's values are in direct alignment w/ those folks?

You tell me, hackity.

It's a dishonest way to portray it. Among 50 million + voters, there is a gamut of values and visions for how the country should look. McCain will have moderate voters who want to keep taxes low, and skinheads who hate blacks, and religious nuts who want to kill abortion doctors, and people who want to trash the Constitution & use the Bible to re-write it.

Would I be honest to say that McCain's values are in direct alignment w/ those folks?

You tell me, hackity.

Well, you got your chance to call Conservative Republicans Nazis with that Skinhead reference. Right on cue. However, I think you will find that skinheads are not voting for McCain. None of the Nazi types will be voting for McCain. They have all been part of the anti-war crowd and have aligned themselves with the likes of CodePINK so it is doubtful that McCain will acquire their vote. You will also find, probably much to your surprise, that most of the Nazi oriented folks do not vote for the Republican candidate. This part of your believing that all Conservatives are Fascists.

It is funny how you state "McCain will have moderate voters who want to keep taxes low". Keeping taxes low is a good idea, but it is obvious that this is concept that the Democrats do not adhere to.

And then you bring up abortion. I did not realize that abortion was a central issue now. Aside from abortion being the one and only issue determining whether or not a person is fit for office in the Liberal mind. Do you realize that abortion probably got President Bush (43) elected. Think about it. Since Roe v. Wade, there have been some 20 million abortions of what would now be adults and because of the belief in the right of a woman to have an abortion, the majority would probably be Liberal. That policy probably cost you the last two elections. Just think, if abortion were not a common method of birth control, Kerry would be in the White House today and George Bush would be nothing but a footnote on American political history.

If you want to get into about religious nuts who want to kill abortion doctors, you will find that those are few and far between and not active at all today. We can easily point to the radical eco-terrorist from the ELF, ALF, Earth First!, etc... Who do you think will receive their vote?

Another fact to consider is if you're a drug addict, serial felon, or on welfare you're more prone to vote Democrat.

The only people that want to change the Constitution are the Liberals. Conservatives want to keep the Constitution as it is. Liberals have had a history of reading things in the Constitution that are not in there. But they still having trouble with that pesky 2nd Amendment. If at all possible, Liberals would delete that from the Constitution and make sure that any reference to it was removed from every textbook.

Perhaps a proper comparison between Conservatives and Liberals are needed.

Are You A Conservative

Are You A Liberal

I mean, if I support Obama, then is it not accurate to believe that he represents and supports the same values that I deem important? Of course it is, that is why I would support him in the first place.

So explain how my statement is dishonest.

No, it does not mean the candidate shares all the values they deem important. As has been explained to you, it could very simply be that on the main issue to codepink (ending the war) that Obama is in their eyes the best candidate to do that. It does not mean Obama shares all of their views.

This is simply the same shit the left wingnuts try to pull with McCain.

Wrong....!

No, it does not mean the candidate shares all the values they deem important. As has been explained to you, it could very simply be that on the main issue to codepink (ending the war) that Obama is in their eyes the best candidate to do that. It does not mean Obama shares all of their views.

This is simply the same shit the left wingnuts try to pull with McCain.

Code Pink only uses the anti-war issue to promote their Communist agenda...they pull at the hem/coat strings of worried mothers in order to suck them into the the fold...these mothers and moron guys(VFP/IVAW) who follow them for other than political idiology...any guy who caters to Code Pink Bimbos is just having a hard time getting dates and will follow Codies in the hope they may get a little...as the Pinkos always refer to 'no pussy if you war'!:pke:

Code Pink only uses the anti-war issue to promote their Communist agenda...they pull at the hem/coat strings of worried mothers in order to suck them into the the fold...these mothers and moron guys(VFP/IVAW) who follow them for other than political idiology...any guy who caters to Code Pink Bimbos is just having a hard time getting dates and will follow Codies in the hope they may get a little...as the Pinkos always refer to 'no pussy if you war'!:pke:

I am not arguing the merits or lack thereof of codepink. His question was does their support of Obama mean that Obama supports all (or most) of their positions.

So why are the IVAW "morons"?

They have done more for this war than you have, you worthless old drunk.

Whatever.............

So why are the IVAW "morons"?

They have done more for this war than you have, you worthless old drunk.

I did my time in the proverbial barrel...and chose not to become a 'Turn Coat'...and by the way druggie what have you done...have you served?...and what have you done for the war effort?

sidenote:For your question about IVAW...are you aware of the fact that this organization was commissioned by non other than Code Pink...along with VFP?...CodePink sent out their hussies to recruit young soldiers with the promise of puntang...they fell hook line and sinker...CodePink supports and finances IVAW and VFP...end of story!

Last edited:
He does indeed....!

I am not arguing the merits or lack thereof of codepink. His question was does their support of Obama mean that Obama supports all (or most) of their positions.

Have you not been paying attention to the debates,comments and idiology of Obama?

I did my time in the proverbial barrel...and chose not to become a 'Turn Coat'...and by the way druggie what have you done...have you served?...and what have you done for the war effort?

Sean does not agree with war. A messy business with all that sweat. <shudder> But I support the troops, especially the better looking ones, and so I have commissioned a Badgley Mischka original in camouflage. It’s not my most screamingly chic outfit, but as you can tell Sean can pull of anything.

LOL................

Sean does not agree with war. A messy business with all that sweat. <shudder> But I support the troops, especially the better looking ones, and so I have commissioned a Badgley Mischka original in camouflage. It’s not my most screamingly chic outfit, but as you can tell Sean can pull of anything.

Well it sure beats those ugly dirty nightees Code Pink wears!

I fucked your mom for the war effort.

So I guess the answer is yet again that you're an old drunk who never knows what the fuck he's talking about.

Thanks for sharing.

Brilliant...just brilliant!

I fucked your mom for the war effort.

So I guess the answer is yet again that you're an old drunk who never knows what the fuck he's talking about.

Thanks for sharing.

I suppose this makes you feel so very intelligent...great answer to a question!:rolleyes:
So you are a 'Chicken Hawk'...lotsa growling but no action...way too many drugs coursing thru your veins...!

Back