What is White Privilege?

Do you say this shit out loud in mixed company, and if so, does the cacophony of laughter completely overwhelm the last part of that sentence?

The guy was born with a silver spoon rammed up his ass and urethra, used up daddy's trust funds right before dad died and he inherited the company, and then he was completely bankrupt and out of money when he lucked into The Apprentice.

His entire life has been nothing but abject failure (albeit somehow upward).

Fuck, YOU probably paid more income taxes throughout your life than Trump did.

Wow. Your meltdown and incoherent babble just prove I won. Again. Poor dumb bastard.

LMAO! You certainly are thin skinned, uneducated Democrat. Most are.

How was that thin-skinned? I'm merely pointing out that Putin put bounties on U.S. troops, Trump did nothing (and in fact continued to praise Putin) and you support that.

You love the troops less than you love Trump. It's pretty simple.

How was that thin-skinned? I'm merely pointing out that Putin put bounties on U.S. troops, Trump did nothing (and in fact continued to praise Putin) and you support that.

You love the troops less than you love Trump. It's pretty simple.

Yawn. Thin skinned and wimpy.

Military do. The rest? No so much.

Agreed on military. Trump appointees and Sand Crabs not so much. ;)

Let's be honest, many do work hard but how much intelligence does it take to be a pencil-pushing cubicite working on a government payscale working 9-5, M-F with two weeks of vacation and all holidays off? If their retirement plan is the same as the Navy's, then they must choose 20 years or nothing. Have things changed since the 1990s?

State governments throw waaaay too much money at their employees as an appeasement. Police and firefighters need to be properly paid, but their unions are part of the problem. I'm pro-union, but I'm pro-common sense first. Promising lucrative bennies in the future for their vote today is a sure way to go bankrupt in the future.

Even so, no matter what DC is paying their cops, many earned a lifetime's worth of pay and some need to be charged as facilitating a crime.

Agreed on military. Trump appointees and Sand Crabs not so much. ;)

Let's be honest, many do work hard but how much intelligence does it take to be a pencil-pushing cubicite working on a government payscale working 9-5, M-F with two weeks of vacation and all holidays off? If their retirement plan is the same as the Navy's, then they must choose 20 years or nothing. Have things changed since the 1990s?

State governments throw waaaay too much money at their employees as an appeasement. Police and firefighters need to be properly paid, but their unions are part of the problem. I'm pro-union, but I'm pro-common sense first. Promising lucrative bennies in the future for their vote today is a sure way to go bankrupt in the future.

Even so, no matter what DC is paying their cops, many earned a lifetime's worth of pay and some need to be charged as facilitating a crime.

I agree with that. What did I miss about DC LEO though?

The best example of white privilege would be people like Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, etc.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

From the movie Patton:

George S. Patton Jr.: I know I'm a prima donna. I admit it. What I can't stand about Monty is, he won't admit it.

Republicans admit they are and expect to be privileged by their wealth and status, Democrats refuse to admit it. Besides their political polarity, that's the main difference I see between them.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

From the movie Patton:

George S. Patton Jr.: I know I'm a prima donna. I admit it. What I can't stand about Monty is, he won't admit it.

Republicans admit they are and expect to be privileged by their wealth and status, Democrats refuse to admit it. Besides their political polarity, that's the main difference I see between them.

Sir, I believe you have nailed it.

I agree with that. What did I miss about DC LEO though?

Them holding the line at the riot but some appeared less determined to do their job. The selfies thing was a major fuckup. The DCPD will figure it out.

You know shit rolls downhill and when the major heads start to roll, the minor heads are certain to follow. I wouldn't want to be in that shitstorm. ;)

Back