What is White Privilege?

Recognition and acceptance of multiculturism has failed miserably.
The color blind approach, recently discredited, is the right way to go.

People have already made it clear that they won't accept differences out of good will.
Live under the same laws with no racial discrimination in the application of those laws or get your fucking head blown off.
That's what people will understand in a country that has no, as it shouldn't have, dominant race anymore.
[Remember, "American" is only a nationality, not an ethnicity.]

This is the reason racist crackers hate globalism. Other nations wouldn't put up with their shit, and neither should ours.

Recognition and acceptance of multiculturism has failed miserably.
The color blind approach, recently discredited, is the right way to go.

People have already made it clear that they won't accept differences out of good will.
Live under the same laws with no racial discrimination in the application of those laws or get your fucking head blown off.
That's what people will understand in a country that has no, as it shouldn't have, dominant race anymore.
[Remember, "American" is only a nationality, not an ethnicity.]

This is the reason racist crackers hate globalism. Other nations wouldn't put up with their shit, and neither should ours.

The left will degrade one and call them a racist if they look at people through color blind lenses.

........ Ding dong the Bitch is dead.....which old bitch.... that old bitch......ding dong the crazy bitch is DEAAAADDDDDD..........

I always liked the midget that played the coroner.

........ as cooooooooooroner I ceeerrrrrrrtify that bitch is really dead" :laugh:

........ Ding dong the Bitch is dead.....which old bitch.... that old bitch......ding dong the crazy bitch is DEAAAADDDDDD..........

........ as cooooooooooroner I ceeerrrrrrrtify that bitch is really dead" :laugh:

Holy crap! I never knew Domer was in the Wizard of OZ!

The left will degrade one and call them a racist if they look at people through color blind lenses.

As a leftist myself, I can assure you that the left is not a monolith.
We're more divided than the right. The right is for all practical purposes completely white, completely racist, and is thus not conflicted over it.

The left has no consensus on the best way to address an attempt at racial harmony.
A significant number of African America leftists are quite removed ideologically from progressives from the other races.
They've got excellent reason to be very angry--it's impossible to deny that-- but they're also willing to allow that anger to get in the way of progress
achieved in unity with other Democrats.

The lizard-brained right doesn't have these problems.

As a leftist myself, I can assure you that the left is not a monolith.
We're more divided than the right. The right is for all practical purposes completely white, completely racist, and is thus not conflicted over it.

The left has no consensus on the best way to address an attempt at racial harmony.
A significant number of African America leftists are quite removed ideologically from progressives from the other races.
They've got excellent reason to be very angry--it's impossible to deny that-- but they're also willing to allow that anger to get in the way of progress
achieved in unity with other Democrats.

The lizard-brained right doesn't have these problems.

I tend to agree with most of what you say Nifty. I just blank out the partisan insults about the right. Other than that you are a very smart person with good insight.

The FBI IS STOMPING RACISTS TO THE CURB as I type

Go climb into the sewer before the boot kicks you in

No they're not. They're charging people involved in the riot on Wednesday with criminal trespass and other minor misdemeanors. I doubt you can show that one person charged in any of that got charged with a "hate crime" or some crime involving race.

This just shows, once again, how delusional you really are.

Haha

IT has been banned for 2 weeks. A 12b violation.

Not to worry, though. The person behind the evince profile won't be gone but will appear under another name.

I'm actually going to miss Evince.

Like rattling the Chimp cage at the Zoo to see the feral Chimp spasms.

The best example of white privilege would be people like Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, etc.

Agreed. Etc meaning the Trump's, the Cruz's, etc. Josh Hawley wanted to be in the White uber-elite but he stepped on his dick and now he's out of the club.
I see a used car dealership in his future. ;)

Of course you do know that now impeachment will be used all the time, SloJo will gets his soon enough!

Already started.

Just saw where a freshman House republican is going to file articles against the Big Guy for abuse of power. It’s going to the the new normal going forward.

Strong work, Democrats.

Back