What is White Privilege?

It's gotten worse, no doubt. Like Seattle and Portland many crimes like shoplifting and car theft are no longer enforced. Our former mayor, who did an Anthony Weiner impersonation and resigned, and a complicit city council have allowed this to hapoen. Murder isn't the problem it is in St. Louis, Baltimore , N.O., etc. and the high number of rapes are mostly confined to the Native population.
Personally I'd rather live in Palmer where the coronavirus infection is very low, very few mask, and it's business as usual in bars and restaurants .
But yes, our local politicians are trying very hard to emulate a typical West Coast shithole with all their problems.

Where do you get this bullshit??

I live in the PAC NW. You're out of your fucking mind, and dead wrong.

If you want continued world history tutoring, you're going to need to pay. I charge $50 per hour, minimum.

How are Hindus treated any differently than Latinos or Black s s in the past 40 or so years!!

By the way, Nigerian, Ghana, Cameroon immigrants as well as Jamaicans, Haitians, Trinidad, Been & Barbados immigrants also tend to fair better than African Americans.

You threaten people here.
So did Jerome just threaten me.
Apparently a lot of you anti Racists threaten here even Dutch Uncle.

You hide behind anti racists, to hide your lack of morals & decency.

If you fear justified FBI action you are a criminal

If you fear justified FBI action you are a criminal

The FBI so far is more interested in threats like you do.

Not racist opinions that hurt your feelings.

We still sort of live in a free country.

But, I fear the snow flakes like you will have Orwellian thought crimes, or hate speech one day & a surveillance society where people can't express themselves for thought crimes.

How are Hindus treated any differently than Latinos or Black s s in the past 40 or so years!!

By the way, Nigerian, Ghana, Cameroon immigrants as well as Jamaicans, Haitians, Trinidad, Been & Barbados immigrants also tend to fair better than African Americans.

Indians move here with professional degrees and get employee sponsorship, you blithering fucking moron. Blacks were force-migrated below-decks on a 17th century boat, or force-bred into being for the purposes of serving white southerners who enjoyed increase political power on the backs of their slaves. To compare the two is to admit you have a room-temperature IQ.

GodDAMN you're dumb.

Where do you get this bullshit??

I live in the PAC NW. You're out of your fucking mind, and dead wrong.
Agreed the Pac NW is nice as long as you stay out of Portland and Seattle.
Bellingham and Skagit Valley are nice. I no longer go into Seattle and quit Portland years ago.

That was a threat? Fucken snowflake.

Bitch, you'll KNOW when I've threatened you.

You advocated violence against racists.

Responding you just support violence against racists like me.

Before doing the punch a Nazi hash tag.

Clearly a threat.

But, go ahead try to punch me, see what happens.

The FBI so far is more interested in threats like you do.

Not racist opinions that hurt your feelings.

We still sort of live in a free country.

But, I fear the snow flakes like you will have Orwellian thought crimes, or hate speech one day & a surveillance society where people can't express themselves for thought crimes.

Threatening police action for crimes isn’t illeagal you dainty little russian

Agreed the Pac NW is nice as long as you stay out of Portland and Seattle.
Bellingham and Skagit Valley are nice. I no longer go into Seattle and quit Portland years ago.

Portland is one of the best cities in the country to raise a family. I doubt you've even spent more than 10 minutes in EITHER Seattle or Portland.

You advocated violence against racists.

Responding you just support violence against racists like me.

Before doing the punch a Nazi hash tag.

Clearly a threat.

But, go ahead try to punch me, see what happens.

If I say "punch a nazi" and you interpret that as a threat, you're kinda telling on yourself, aren't you?

Indians move here with professional degrees and get employee sponsorship, you blithering fucking moron. Blacks were force-migrated below-decks on a 17th century boat, or force-bred into being for the purposes of serving white southerners who enjoyed increase political power on the backs of their slaves. To compare the two is to admit you have a room-temperature IQ.

GodDAMN you're dumb.

Do you think employers can tell a Jamaican or Nigerian from African Americans!?

It's funny, how they tend to look down on American Blacks.

The Nigerian immigrant in my town, had an hour long discussion with my father & myself about welfare making American Blacks lazy.

Interesting, right!?

Do you think employers can tell a Jamaican or Nigerian from African Americans!?

It's funny, how they tend to look down on American Blacks.

The Nigerian immigrant in my town, had an hour long discussion with my father & myself about welfare making American Blacks lazy.

Interesting, right!?

Sure, if you raise your kids to be domestic terrorists its paradise.

I honestly don't know how it's possible, physiologically, to be as dumb as you two.

If I say "punch a nazi" and you interpret that as a threat, you're kinda telling on yourself, aren't you?

We were talking about violence being wrong.
I asked if violence was wrong.

You said only against racists like me.

Before saying Punch a Nazi hashtag.

It was a threat, absolutely.

Back