What is White Privilege?

Well make sure you wear a big nazi pen so everyone knows you are a nazi

Otherwise how we anyone know you are a nazi

I honestly don't know how it's possible, physiologically, to be as dumb as you two.

Ever been to downtown Boise, ID? Compare that to Portland's downtown.
Now I realize you consider weirdos openly jacking off on street corners to be a desirable trait of "diversity" and a nice clean crime free downtown to be a Nazi stronghold, but just compare the two and you'll see a big difference.

What crimes have I done here on the forum!?

Thought crimes!?

What a joke.

Imagine being as dumb as Evince and not knowing that in the unlikely event that EVEN IF someone were to be an actual Nazi it is STILL illegal to punch them and they will be convicted and sentenced just like anyone else. The crazy old bitch is dumb as fuck....LOL

If I could get someone like Evince or her worthless old man to try and punch me it would be well worth wearing a nazi symbol for a couple minutes....LOL

Imagine being as dumb as Evince and not knowing that in the unlikely event that EVEN IF someone were to be an actual Nazi it is STILL illegal to punch them and they will be convicted and sentenced just like anyone else. The crazy old bitch is dumb as fuck....LOL

They tend to think Nazis are so wrong.
But, somehow Commies are alright.

I'm not fond of murderous regimes.

I'm just a rather pacifistic racist.

They tend to think Nazis are so wrong.
But, somehow Commies are alright.

I'm not fond of murderous regimes.

I'm just a rather pacifistic racist.

No shit.....The Communists are in a league of their own when it comes to murder,... makes what Hitler did look like childs play. These lefties are so delusional its actually funny to me....

Which is why I spend most of my time in here just laughing at them. All they really merit to tell the truth...

She spit in a black's face then tried to justify doing so.

I'm no Nazi, I don't even really like Germans.

If all those on this forum idiots like evince call nazis actually were, the number of people on this forum would drop drastically. She fails to understand that the nazis didn't put up with dissention and got rid of those that opposed them.

Where is Evince!? Lol
Here she is, now she isn't.

Ever been to downtown Boise, ID? Compare that to Portland's downtown.
Now I realize you consider weirdos openly jacking off on street corners to be a desirable trait of "diversity" and a nice clean crime free downtown to be a Nazi stronghold, but just compare the two and you'll see a big difference.

Last time I was there, domer was on the corner begging for money.

What crimes have I done here on the forum!?

Thought crimes!?

What a joke.

Punishing thought crimes is a joke. Doing so means those doing the punishing are claiming they can read minds and tell someone else that actually knows what they were really thinking.

Back