What is White Privilege?

Nothing wrong with that. This is a large addition. There are tax advantages to taking out a loan then paying it off super early in a lump sum.

The tax advantage is that the deduction for interest payments. If you are paying it off "super early in a lump sum", the interest payments are smaller, and are worthless.

Let's say you take out a loan for $100k. The next day, you pay it all off, for $105k. You can deduct the $5k from your taxes, BUT you just lost $5k for only getting a loan for a day.

The tax advantage is that the deduction for interest payments. If you are paying it off "super early in a lump sum", the interest payments are smaller, and are worthless.

Let's say you take out a loan for $100k. The next day, you pay it all off, for $105k. You can deduct the $5k from your taxes, BUT you just lost $5k for only getting a loan for a day.

That sounds like something they would have taught at Trump U. :laugh:

You've had the Time to Construct your own Gallows, Hang a Noose ... and Dance and Sing around it, and be home in time to feed the kids and get them ready for school? Well I'll be.

So you think that racism has to include all of that stuff or it doesn't count? Ever have someone follow you around an upscale department store because of your skin color? Ever get a ticket for the same thing that someone else got only a warning for, because of your skin color? Ever wait in line to get service only to be "accidentally" overlooked because of your race? Didn't think so. Either have I.

Having the Time to Construct your own Gallows, Hang a Noose ... and Dance and Sing around it, and be home in time to feed the kids and get them ready for school.

It's a bullshit term used by those that realize they aren't capable of doing what white have to earn and refuse to accept the truth about themselves.

It does bother you. There are some of us who are ashamed of slavery being part of our history. Fellow humans should never be treated that way.

It's not my history, my roots here aren't much more or less than 100 years, when my families came as Catholic immigrants from Poland & Ireland.

3vti7p.jpg

As usual Dutch Uncle has a funny way of expressing his anti prejudiced attitude.

You've had the Time to Construct your own Gallows, Hang a Noose ... and Dance and Sing around it, and be home in time to feed the kids and get them ready for school? Well I'll be.

She danced around the totem pole drunk as hell on Pabst and cheap whiskey!

So you think that racism has to include all of that stuff or it doesn't count? Ever have someone follow you around an upscale department store because of your skin color? Ever get a ticket for the same thing that someone else got only a warning for, because of your skin color? Ever wait in line to get service only to be "accidentally" overlooked because of your race? Didn't think so. Either have I.

How does she know anyway? There are no blacks where she lives on Lake Inferior.

There are no upscale stores where you live,...Sault Ste marie or as yoopers like to call the place THE SOO, is a shithole. Unless you consider Walmart UPSCALE that is.....:laugh:

It appears they are apologizing for slavery, does that offend you?
sine they blame whiteness -yes it does.
And why are we doing this? did we not have a Civil War and the Civil Rights act?
why do you want to stay stuck in the past? oh it's POLITICS..

How does she know anyway? There are no blacks where she lives on Lake Inferior.

My friend & myself one time went into a Guatemalan store in Brewster & were the only ones followed around like criminals.

That was probably racism.

Another time another friend & I were in a Guatemalan bar deli in Pawling they cut me off a after 2 beers & let the Guatemalan patrons have like 10 beers.

That was probably racism.

I used to get followed in stores by Indian Hindu shop owners.

It could be a skin color thing.

But, most likely it was a insecurity thing.

sine they blame whiteness -yes it does.
And why are we doing this? did we not have a Civil War and the Civil Rights act?
why do you want to stay stuck in the past? oh it's POLITICS..

I remember the Sixties, Selmar and segregation. That was real racism, when you had to use different toilets, water fountains and seats in the bus.

There are no upscale stores where you live,...Sault Ste marie or as yoopers like to call the place THE SOO, is a shithole. Unless you consider Walmart UPSCALE that is.....:laugh:

My town is the opposite.

We have mostly semi upscale ma & pa stores.

We're a town of 8 thousand.

We have 3 bakery / coffee coffee shops, we had until recently 4 bar restaurants. 1 Irish, 1 upscale, 1 a concert venue & 1 American.

We have 2 knick knack stores, a sewing store, an olive oil & vinegar store, a photographer gallery & 2 art galleries.

2 spiritual reiki type stores.
2 flower shops.

3 Italian restaurants.
3 Chinese restaurants.
3 New York delis. 1 Italian deli.

About 10 hair cut places or saloons.

We have mostly car chain stores like Autozone, Napa, Mavis & Advanced auto parts.

As well as a KFC, Hannaford super market & a Dollar General.

Back