What is White Privilege?

No more than Black privilege was obvious when BLM threats weren't taken seriously.
I guess you’ve ignored the picture of the National Guard on the Capitol steps in full gear. You are very dishonest. The police and guard were injured it in force. BLm did not riot, opportunist did.

I kinda like not having any Debt ... but for those who can't, there's always a Bank :cool:

Hell ... you maybe owing me money ... it's not like you know who's funding you :laugh:

what are you talking about.......you carry the debt of every second of suffering endured by black slaves and you will for your entire life........me not so much, my ancestors didn't get her until the 1880s.......

I guess you’ve ignored the picture of the National Guard on the Capitol steps in full gear. You are very dishonest. The police and guard were injured it in force. BLm did not riot, opportunist did.

BLM didn't riot!?
Proof!?

Blacks have been in about 50 riots since 1950 supposedly for racial justice.

But, somebody else did it, sure, what ever.

Bullshit. It's a made-up term used by racists, haters, and other scum of the radical Left to vilify Whites without factual basis. It's just a form of racism, and little else.

Better climb down into the sewer and pick which concrete self is your new home

THE FBI IS GOING TO EXPLODE YOUR HEAD SOON

and I don’t even mean with a gun

Congress critters helped plan this attack

The GOP is dead

[h=1]JUST IN -- "Camp Auschwitz" insurrectionist of the Capitol siege was just arrested this morning...[/h]JUST IN — "Camp Auschwitz" insurrectionist of the Capitol siege was just arrested this morning in Newport News, VIrginia.

2) this guy was just arrested.

Ernm-QOXIAE5ohN.jpg

Proof has been supplied numerous times, you chose to be willfully ignorant.

You have some nerve to call anybody as ignorant.

Considering BLM protesters have been arrested for riots.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/05/black-lives-matter-protesters-riot-in-manhattan-cause-100000-damage/

Black Lives Matter protesters riot in Manhattan, cause $100,000 damage: NYPD
By Larry Celona and Vincent BaroneSeptember 5, 2020 | 2:47am | Updated
Enlarge Image
In all the protest caused $100,000 in damage, sources estimated. Two stun guns and smoke grenades were recovered from protesters
In all the protest caused $100,000 in damage, sources estimated. Two stun guns and smoke grenades were recovered from protestersRobert Mecea
MORE ON:
BLACK LIVES MATTER
Owners of popular NYC pizza shop step down amid allegations of racism
White mom forces kids to kneel, pray to black women in viral TikTok
Liberal amnesia about last summer's riots
Biden, Harris take heat for claiming double standard by cops in US Capitol siege
Eight people were arrested Friday night when a group of 150 Black Lives Matter protesters smashed windows and graffitied the storefronts of Lower Manhattan chain stores and banks, police sources said.

At least two Starbucks, five banks and a Duane Reade had their windows busted, causing an estimated $100,000 in damage.
Police recovered two stun guns, smoke grenades, and burglary and graffiti tools.

https://www.bet.com/news/national/2020/08/10/tianna-arata-charged-five-felonies.html#!

Social media is coming to the aid of Tianna Arata, a California-based Black Lives Matter organizer, who was arrested after a protest last month and is now facing some serious charges.

TRENDING

Go Awf!: Cardi B Breaks The Internet With An Ab-Revealing Leather Outfit And A $4K Louis Vuitton Bag
Plus, see all the other times she styled in the hottest fashions.

Arata was arrested by the San Luis Obispo police department on July 21 after she organized a protest that allegedly resulted in vandalism. The hashtag #FreeTianna has since gone viral.

According to a statement released by authorities, the SLOPD police chief contacted the 20-year-old before the protest to ensure it would be peaceful. That protest ended up turning into a march of about 300, police say, that blocked Highway 101 and stopped traffic for nearly an hour.

A passenger vehicle was allegedly damaged and its rear window was smashed, with the glass falling on a four-year-old passenger in the back seat. Arata was later arrested as protesters began to leave.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortn...fend-monday-night-looting-in-chicago-n2574108

BLM Activists Defend Rioting in Chicago
Cortney O'BrienCortney O'Brien| @obrienc2|Posted: Aug 11, 2020 2:00 PM

BLM Activists Defend Rioting in Chicago
Source: AP Photo/Charles Rex Arbogast

The violence in Chicago was so severe this weekend that city officials had to lift the drawbridges and close freeway exits to prevent access to and further damage to the downtown area the following night. Over 100 people were arrested in the Sunday riots, and over a dozen police officers were injured. Rioters broke into a Tesla dealership, Walgreens, and several other stores.

Yet, if you ask some Black Lives Matter Chicago activists, they'd loot again. The group held a rally on Monday in support of the violent mob that tore up businesses all across the city, likening the looting to "reparations."

"I don’t care if someone decides to loot a Gucci or a Macy’s or a Nike store, because that makes sure that person eats," said BLM organizer Ariel Atkins. "That makes sure that person has clothes. Anything they wanted to take, they can take it because these businesses have insurance."

https://thefederalist.com/2020/12/0...ow-caught-burning-conservative-library-books/

DECEMBER 8, 2020 By Tristan Justice
Chattanooga-area Black Lives Matter leader Cameron “C-Grimey” Williams, who was arrested in July and charged with inciting a riot which hindered passage of an emergency vehicle, has now been placed on administrative leave from his library job for burning conservative books.

Christina Sacco, a spokeswoman for the Chattanooga Public Library told the Chattanooga Times Free Press on Friday that Williams, who served as a services coordinator, has been placed on a five-day leave.

According to U.S. News and World Report, Williams posted a video on Instagram last week burning copies of books authored by Ann Coulter and President Donald Trump while blaring “FDT” by YG and Nipsey Hussle in the background, a protest anthem of the left. Sacco told the Times Free Press that library officials were told of another video destroying more books.

Williams decried the idea he did anything wrong, claiming he followed proper protocol and called whoever reporte

Having the Time to Construct your own Gallows, Hang a Noose ... and Dance and Sing around it, and be home in time to feed the kids and get them ready for school.

so thats what democrats are doing these days besides talking about putting republicans and their kids in re education camps using firing squads censoring free speech and such

How does she know anyway? There are no blacks where she lives on Lake Inferior.

Tom, you are an unregistered Foreign agent. You are not a US citizen and you have repeatedly attacked the United States and spread your hatred of Americans. You will reap what you have sown.

Having the Time to Construct your own Gallows, Hang a Noose ... and Dance and Sing around it, and be home in time to feed the kids and get them ready for school.

It's working your arse off, to pay for others to sit on theirs! Just my experience

Tom, you are an unregistered Foreign agent. You are not a US citizen and you have repeatedly attacked the United States and spread your hatred of Americans. You will reap what you have sown.

Look in the mirror, it's telling how that is true about you! The best deflection, is blaming others for what you are doing Concart!

So you think that racism has to include all of that stuff or it doesn't count? Ever have someone follow you around an upscale department store because of your skin color? Ever get a ticket for the same thing that someone else got only a warning for, because of your skin color? Ever wait in line to get service only to be "accidentally" overlooked because of your race? Didn't think so. Either have I.
I've had the shit beat out of me twice by three or more super predators because of my skin color. I've had the side of my car keyed because I didn't "tip" a squeegee window washer at a stop light because of my skin color. I've had two friends and a relative murdered because of their skin color. I'd much prefer those relatively innocuous things you mentioned happen.

Last edited:
Back