What is White Privilege?

Actually thats kinda what Im doing. Like I told my wife.......This is it now,...IM DONE forever...LOL By the time everything goes to shit I'll either be dead or too old to care...LOL Put a new roof on last year and a new high eff furnace.

USAA bought me a roof a few years ago. Woot! Agreed on the long term plan.

Wanna see some white privilege? Watch this cop say whats been needed to be said for a longggggggggggg time! Oh,... where does the privilege come in? That city is privileged to have him! A truth teller for a change.

attachment.php

King Rama-Lama-Ding-Dong doesn't like hearing different views, Tom. Why are you such a lowlife hypocrite?

You're a white guy right Ken? I've noticed you're rather fond of calling some black people Uncle Tom's. Isn't that a form of white supremacy itself? It's one thing for people within their own race to call themselves that, but how is a white person telling a black person that unless they act and think a certain way they aren't really black not a form of white supremacy?

That's because he's a Smug White Liberal, which apparently gives him automatic rights to declare some blacks Oreos and coconuts!

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_11537306

I have so much brown privilege in Hawaii it is ridiculous. I can drink and drive and not have to pour out my drink.

The reason there’s no black privilege is because white liberals are racists. And they are such by accident because they are so foolish to have rejected God and His Word.

They can’t see because they are of their father Satan. And so are the blacks not all but most!

I Bless you my child

I have so much brown privilege in Hawaii it is ridiculous. I can drink and drive and not have to pour out my drink.

The reason there’s no black privilege is because white liberals are racists. And they are such by accident because they are so foolish to have rejected God and His Word.

They can’t see because they are of their father Satan. And so are the blacks not all but most!

I Bless you my child

Speaking of a drink...I'll have one too!

Archie Bunker.

You're a white guy right Ken? I've noticed you're rather fond of calling some black people Uncle Tom's. Isn't that a form of white supremacy itself? It's one thing for people within their own race to call themselves that, but how is a white person telling a black person that unless they act and think a certain way they aren't really black not a form of white supremacy?

attachment.php

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1600868398386.jpg
    FB_IMG_1600868398386.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 19
Bourbon, bitters and orange zest, instead of sugar, I’m using Kohana chocolate rum.

It’s a badass old fashioned!

I Bless you my child

Sounds good. I pretty much stick to my old tried and true tanguaray and tonic with a few drops of roses lime! gives me that nice............. chillin kinda buzz. :cool:

The problem is that on Kauai, Big Island, Lanai, Molokai, and Oahu, local yokels had the same opportunity as the white dudes. Not counting some of the generational whites who’s fortunes are monumental.

A generation ago, sugar cane workers worked for whitey. On Kauai in kekaha, when the sugar mills shut down, the families were gifted their plantation homes by their master.

Today the land value of these plots are in the millions.

Wtf happened to the blacks in the south?

Stupid lying democrats racism. That did.

I Bless you my child

The problem is that on Kauai, Big Island, Lanai, Molokai, and Oahu, local yokels had the same opportunity as the white dudes. Not counting some of the generational whites who’s fortunes are monumental.

A generation ago, sugar cane workers worked for whitey. On Kauai in kekaha, when the sugar mills shut down, the families were gifted their plantation homes by their master.

I Bless you my child

Read it assgenders

I Bless you my child

Of course you do know that now impeachment will be used all the time, SloJo will gets his soon enough!

You could be correct. Republicans will try to make this look 'partisan', when really it's about Trump being a Traitor to Western Democracy.

I Bless you my child

That is white privilege passed onto Hawaiians

I Bless you my child

Back