What is White Privilege?

Black privilege; being allowed to run rampant in Seattle, Minneapolis, Portland, Chicago and collect over a billion from gullible fools. All because a useless bastard died from an opoid overdose.

Last edited:
Cop out, did that occur in the USA? We are discussing racism in our country.

It sure did, why, does it actually bother you what the liberals that you support want?

Open your eyes dude because this ih how the envision Whites.

1-27-17-1-1.jpg

Bullshit. It's a made-up term used by racists, haters, and other scum of the radical Left to vilify Whites without factual basis. It's just a form of racism, and little else.

So you think you are so smart, you are beyond learning anything from others? When I just clearly defined what the term means!

Not only do you possess the White Privilege persona, you also possess the Dunning-Kruger persona, which is a type of cognitive bias in which people believe that they are smarter and more capable than they really are. Essentially, low ability people do not possess the skills needed to recognize their own incompetence.

Donald Trump is the perfect example of someone with the Dunning-Krueger persona.

FWIW, I strongly dislike lying douchebags. The only people I dislike more are racist lying douchebags. Never trust a fucking lying douchebag. They'll fuck you over every chance they get.

http://www.lifelineexpedition.co.uk/mota/press.htm

http://www.voicesfromthenations.org/2005/lifeline-in-the-west-indies/
A team of about 30 people representing about 16 nationalities with an emphasis on reconciliation issues concerning the legacy of the Trans-Atlantic slave trade, met in Barbados for the first week and then split into 3 teams for the 2nd week going to Cartagena , Columbia, Curacao, Dutch West Indies and Martinique and Guadeloupe. We went to Martinique and Guadeloupe.

FWIW, I strongly dislike lying douchebags. The only people I dislike more are racist lying douchebags. Never trust a fucking lying douchebag. They'll fuck you over every chance they get.

http://www.lifelineexpedition.co.uk/mota/press.htm

http://www.voicesfromthenations.org/2005/lifeline-in-the-west-indies/
A team of about 30 people representing about 16 nationalities with an emphasis on reconciliation issues concerning the legacy of the Trans-Atlantic slave trade, met in Barbados for the first week and then split into 3 teams for the 2nd week going to Cartagena , Columbia, Curacao, Dutch West Indies and Martinique and Guadeloupe. We went to Martinique and Guadeloupe.
Thank you

You're a white guy right Ken? I've noticed you're rather fond of calling some black people Uncle Tom's. Isn't that a form of white supremacy itself? It's one thing for people within their own race to call themselves that, but how is a white person telling a black person that unless they act and think a certain way they aren't really black not a form of white supremacy?

I LOVE my white privilege. Its awesome,.... it allows me to basically do whatever I want! :laugh:

WHO WOULDNT like that?

Was just at the depot this afternoon in fact,....looking at some ideas for kitchen flooting.

I redid the entire house in vinyl planking to make it grandkid and pet proof. That was one of the loans. The other was a kitchen remodel.

Another interest-free 12 month loan was the central air unit. It was working but pushing 20 years old. In the 10 years leading of to my retirement, I replaced as many things as necessary that would last me another 20.

Smaller projects were just cash.

You're a white guy right Ken? I've noticed you're rather fond of calling some black people Uncle Tom's. Isn't that a form of white supremacy itself? It's one thing for people within their own race to call themselves that, but how is a white person telling a black person that unless they act and think a certain way they aren't really black not a form of white supremacy?

"Uncle Tom" is a racist term. Both Republicans and Democrats are guilty of racism in their actions and words. Can't eliminate racism if they keep making things racist.

I redid the entire house in vinyl planking to make it grandkid and pet proof. That was one of the loans. The other was a kitchen remodel.

Another interest-free 12 month loan was the central air unit. It was working but pushing 20 years old. In the 10 years leading of to my retirement, I replaced as many things as necessary that would last me another 20.

Smaller projects were just cash.

Actually thats kinda what Im doing. Like I told my wife.......This is it now,...IM DONE forever...LOL By the time everything goes to shit I'll either be dead or too old to care...LOL Put a new roof on last year and a new high eff furnace.

Back