What kind of "Christian values" do Conservatives want?

And as far as what the next global power is going to be, it's kinda the EU by default. It's not going to be China, so after America falls, who could it possibly be other than the EU?

The EU is falling too. COVID isn't "Trump's disease". It's a global pandemic. It's in the news. Maybe you heard about it.

It's not like that for everyone, but for the obsessed gun enthusiasts, who refuse even the slightest gun control, their guns are definitely an extension of their little penises.

ROFLMAO! There's the attitude of a typical Liberal gun banner.

The fact remains the Democrats have repeatedly proved themselves to be dishonest and untrustworthy on the subject of self-defense, guns and the Constitution of the United States.

ROFLMAO! There's the attitude of a typical Liberal gun banner.

The fact remains the Democrats have repeatedly proved themselves to be dishonest and untrustworthy on the subject of self-defense, guns and the Constitution of the United States.

I'm still waiting for some Democrats who have called for banning all guns.

Muh constitution is a piece of paper. It's a propaganda tool and nothing more.

I'm still waiting for some Democrats who have called for banning all guns.

Muh constitution is a piece of paper. It's a propaganda tool and nothing more.

Of course you are.

Thanks for confirming my statement and your attitude on the Constitution.

Your love of the EU and dislike of the US is noted.

#strawmanning

I'd actually love for the EU to break up. I'm a Nationalist, I don't like that all of Europe is being run like one country.
And admitting that America has handled the virus poorly doesn't mean I dislike America.

#strawmanning...

Dude, you're the one who has given the EU credit for things it's not while condemning the US for things that are untrue.

I remember you relied on what you assumed to be coding, but you weren't able to find a single person with influence that claims they want to ban all guns.
Now there's a #strawman.

When did I ever say Democrats "with influence" claimed a desire to ban all guns?

Dude, you're the one who has given the EU credit for things it's not while condemning the US for things that are untrue.

:rolleyes:

When did I ever say Democrats "with influence" claimed a desire to ban all guns?

You said that there are lots of Liberals who want to ban all guns. I asked you to give me some examples of Liberals with influence (politicians, authors, Youtubers) who claim they want to ban all guns.

:rolleyes:

You said that there are lots of Liberals who want to ban all guns. I asked you to give me some examples of Liberals with influence (politicians, authors, Youtubers) who claim they want to ban all guns.
LOL Thanks for the drama. It's funny.

Yes I did. Most people, at least the sane, educated and unbiased ones, can see the difference between saying "Liberals", especially "on forums", and "Democrats with influence". You? Not so much.

Yes I did. Most people, at least the sane, educated and unbiased ones, can see the difference between saying "Liberals", especially "on forums", and "Democrats with influence". You? Not so much.

Well I never denied that there are some randos out there who want to ban guns. I'm saying that they're such a tiny minority, that nobody who wants to ban guns is able to get any kind of a following.
The reason someone like Kyle Kulinski is so big on Youtube is because he says things that lots of people agree with. You can't find a popular figure who wants to ban all guns, because too few people agree with that.

I explained all this before, but you can't accept it, because it would hurt your "both sides" persona.

Well I never denied that there are some randos out there who want to ban guns. I'm saying that they're such a tiny minority, that nobody who wants to ban guns is able to get any kind of a following.
The reason someone like Kyle Kulinski is so big on Youtube is because he says things that lots of people agree with. You can't find a popular figure who wants to ban all guns, because too few people agree with that.

I explained all this before, but you can't accept it, because it would hurt your "both sides" persona.
Never heard of Kyle. Agreed most politicians won't advertise a full gun ban, regardless if they want it or not, because the pro-Constitution Americans will cream them in an election.

You are free to believe any bullshit you are pushing.

I do not think message board fake Christians actually genuinely know that much about Christian theology and Christian history. Usually the most insightful posts about Christian theology and history come from liberal agnostics.

My impression of message board fake Christians is that they see the church as a social club; an adornment comprised of like minded people. Rightwingers are not known for individuality and unconventionality, and this probably explains their need to belong to clubs where they receive validation from like minded fellow travellers

^ This is why I think talking to someone like you is a waste of time, you've got it completely ass backwards and will never learn anything because you actually think you are the only one who is right.

Never heard of Kyle. Agreed most politicians won't advertise a full gun ban, regardless if they want it or not, because the pro-Constitution Americans will cream them in an election.

Yes, that's a good point which I granted you before. But how come there are NO influential people calling to ban all guns? I get saying politicians can't say that, but why won't any Youtubers say it?

Back