What kind of "Christian values" do Conservatives want?

LOL
Geez; for a septuagenarian, you really aren't very good at this, are you, M. V. Mason/Miss Margot Frank/Anne Frank?

You care...and that's reason enough until you man-up, coward.

40ngat.jpg

Boo fucking hoo

And I've been trying to tell you, it's a non-sequitur. Not all conservatives are Christians. Not all Christian's are conservative.

I understand, but this thread is about the Conservatives who do use Christianity and talk about so-called christian values.

If you want to discuss how Liberals use Christianity, feel free to make a thread about it.

That's why the Right uses Christianity. If Muslims were the majority, they'd be using Islam.
Dude, political parties are supported by those groups who best represent their political beliefs.

No doubt if the Muslims were the majority they'd support the conservative party.

I understand, but this thread is about the Conservatives who do use Christianity and talk about so-called christian values.

If you want to discuss how Liberals use Christianity, feel free to make a thread about it.

I don't want to discuss how liberals use Christianity, I am trying to tell you that broad brushing any group is a mistake.

Dude, political parties are supported by those groups who best represent their political beliefs.

No doubt if the Muslims were the majority they'd support the conservative party.

I know. I'm saying Republicans pretend to be Christian in order to get the Christian vote.
The fact that this works is one of my many criticisms against religion.

I know. I'm saying Republicans pretend to be Christian in order to get the Christian vote.
The fact that this works is one of my many criticisms against religion.

Disagreed. Trump, no doubt, does that but the vast majority of Republicans I know who are Christian aren't pretending.

I'm fully aware of your "many criticisms against religion". IMO, you're as bad as the Bible Thumpers by seeking to pound your beliefs into anyone in range.

Back