What kind of "Christian values" do Conservatives want?

There are always going to be outliers. Each of my four grandparents is from a Western European country, but none of them are super cucked like most white people.

Yes, well there is little doubt, that Western Europe used to be much more prejudiced, than they are now.

That's probably not necessarily the case in much of Eastern Europe.

In Poland the younger generation are more anti-Semitic, according to this poll.

https://global100.adl.org/country/poland/2019

In Hungary the older generation is the least anti-Semitic, according to this poll.

https://global100.adl.org/country/hungary/2019

Could Testosterone play a role?

For example, Males are more anti-Semitic than Females according to this poll.

Testosterone makes people more rebellious to authority.

Maybe this is why Poles & Hungarians have been so rebellious?

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10097017/

In men, high levels of endogenous testosterone (T) seem to encourage behavior intended to dominate--to enhance one's status over--other people. Sometimes dominant behavior is aggressive, its apparent intent being to inflict harm on another person, but often dominance is expressed nonaggressively. Sometimes dominant behavior takes the form of antisocial behavior, including rebellion against authority and low breaking. M

Italian-Americans hate Blacks because, due to when Italians were immigrating to America, Italian neighborhoods ended up being right next to black neighborhoods. Same goes for the Irish. Southerners also hate Blacks because they're forced to be around so many of them.

I would be interested in seeing a study on Polish-American feelings towards Muslims. It has been proven that certain people are genetically programmed to be more religious. If the Poles have religiosity in their genes, then it would make sense that they're more likely to hate people of other religions.

I do agree that it's very possible, that VMAT2, or the God gene might make people more disdainful towards other religions.

Western Europe has been flooded with American Jewish media since right after WWII.

Europe is less racist than America because there are much less racial minorities in Europe. However, that's starting to change now. As Europe becomes multiracial, we're starting to see far-right parties getting more power.

The Brits tend to hate Poles more than Muslims, or Blacks, if you ask my opinion.

I guess the Apple didn't fall far from the tree, if we look at likely British Americans like Dutch Boy & IBDaman.

Italian-Americans hate Blacks because, due to when Italians were immigrating to America, Italian neighborhoods ended up being right next to black neighborhoods. Same goes for the Irish. Southerners also hate Blacks because they're forced to be around so many of them.

I would be interested in seeing a study on Polish-American feelings towards Muslims. It has been proven that certain people are genetically programmed to be more religious. If the Poles have religiosity in their genes, then it would make sense that they're more likely to hate people of other religions.

Irish Americans are definitely a lot less anti-Black than Italian Americans today.

We had a BLM rally in my town, and they all were super pale & pasty, either that or Black.

Not many looked Italian.

But, looked like Irish, Scottish, or English types.

(Mostly females, chubby ones too)

Last edited:
The Soviet Union controlled which media the Eastern Bloc countries could have. Which means they weren't exposed to nearly as much Jewish propaganda from America.

Polish Americans might have been more for Trump in 2016 than even Italian Americans,and definitely Irish Americans.

Take Luzerne County, it voted 58% for Trump & 38% for Hillary.

As opposed to Lackawanna county, voted 50% for Hillary & 46% for Trump.

See below.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_United_States_presidential_election_in_Pennsylvania

They're both similar sized & neighboring counties. (Both mining & manufacturing counties historically too)

But, there is a slight difference ethnically.

For example, Luzerene is 22% Polish & 19% Irish & 17% Italian.

https://statisticalatlas.com/county/Pennsylvania/Luzerne-County/Ancestry

As opposed to Lackwana County, which is 26% Irish & 23% Italian & 17% Polish.

https://statisticalatlas.com/county/Pennsylvania/Lackawanna-County/Ancestry

Of course, Trump in 2016 ran on a semi-Nationalist platform.

Of course, he's failed to deliver ever since. (As I kind of suspected)

An excellent example of LW racism. Thank you. :clap:

Intelligent, educated people know that a genetic tendency towards spiritual needs is one thing but hating someone else for being different is another matter.

Very religious people are more likely to dislike members of other religions.

Not sure how acknowledging the possibility that genetics play a role makes me racist, but ok.

Irish Americans are definitely a lot less anti-Black than Italian Americans today.

We had a BLM rally in my town, and they all were super pale & pasty, either that or Black.

Not many looked Italian.

But, looked like Irish, Scottish, or English types.

(Mostly females, chubby ones too)

It's pretty hard to tell what ethnicity a white person is just by looking. Usually the best we could do is guess around which region of Europe they're from.
I'm sure today there are plenty of Irish-Americans who support BLM. The Irish are all over the country now, it's not like the old days where they were all sharing ghettos with Blacks.

The Brits tend to hate Poles more than Muslims, or Blacks, if you ask my opinion.

I guess the Apple didn't fall far from the tree, if we look at likely British Americans like Dutch Boy & IBDaman.

That's because there's a lot of Polish immigration in the UK. But eventually the Poles will assimilate, they'll just become British, and nobody will have a problem with them. Just like in America.

Incorrect. The Four Year Plan was Hitler's preparation for war and his direct orders to Goering. Goering complied in following the central plan. Obviously no one ever informed you that Wehrmacht's Panzer divisions were feared throughout Europe and Africa. Obviously no one informed you of the holy hell Hitler rained down on Europe with his luftwaffe or of the thousands of ships sunk by Hitler's Unterseeboots (submarines). You would have me believe that Goering somehow did not follow Hitler's orders and that Hitler's military equipment just appeared out of thin air.

I gave you two studies that showed that the majority of companies in Nazi Germany were private. If the government pays private companies for a war effort, that's still Capitalism.

Your quote is from neither Das Kapital nor The Communist Manifesto.

I didn't quote anything. I said that what Marx described in Das Kapital, his concept of the "Dictatorship of the Proletariat," involves Direct Democracy.

My personal experience. You aren't likely to convince me that I don't know what I know. But let's not change the subject away from your authority on the Wikipedia staff. Please elaborate.

Your personal experiences? So is this anecdotal evidence?

I didn't say I'm an authority on the Wikipedia staff. I asked for evidence that they're Marxist. You don't seem to have any.

That's because there's a lot of Polish immigration in the UK. But eventually the Poles will assimilate, they'll just become British, and nobody will have a problem with them. Just like in America.

Blacks & Muslims definitely commit much more crimes than Poles in the UK, or probably anywhere, for that matter.

So, why are Brits more anti-Polish than anti-Black, or anti-Muslim from my experiences?

Blacks & Muslims definitely commit much more crimes than Poles in the UK, or probably anywhere, for that matter.

So, why are Brits more anti-Polish than anti-Black, or anti-Muslim from my experiences?

Because there are a lot more Poles immigrating to the UK. Right now, Polish is the second most common language in the UK. So as what usually happens, the natives feel that this new ethnicity is threatening their way of life. Blacks are a pretty small minority in the UK, so they don't come off as a national threat.
In America, this happened with pretty much every ethnicity. But eventually, if the ethnicity was white, they'd just assimilate and become American.

It's pretty hard to tell what ethnicity a white person is just by looking. Usually the best we could do is guess around which region of Europe they're from.
I'm sure today there are plenty of Irish-Americans who support BLM. The Irish are all over the country now, it's not like the old days where they were all sharing ghettos with Blacks.

From my experiences Italian Americans are a lot more prejudiced than Irish Americans.

That Irish Americans are much more likely to be Democrats.

According to this more Italian Americans voted Trump than Irish Americans.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/peteraldhous/trump-and-the-white-vote

But, the disparities might be even more, if we separate Irish Catholics (Real Irish) from Irish Protestants (Mostly Scottish blooded Southerners)

Most Irish Americans are actually Protestant, so I'm suspecting Irish Catholic Americans voted Hillary.

Because Irish American Protestant are mostly Down South, and in the Mid-West. (Which voted Trump)

As opposed to Irish American Catholics in the North-East, which voted likely more for Hillary.

Because there are a lot more Poles immigrating to the UK. Right now, Polish is the second most common language in the UK. So as what usually happens, the natives feel that this new ethnicity is threatening their way of life. Blacks are a pretty small minority in the UK, so they don't come off as a national threat.
In America, this happened with pretty much every ethnicity. But eventually, if the ethnicity was white, they'd just assimilate and become American.

I'm going to disagree.

About 3% of the UK is Black.

About 1% of the UK is Polish migrants.

The difference is Polish migrants commit like 0.4% of crime & make up about 1% of the prison population in the UK.

Blacks make up 3% of the UK.

Blacks make up 12% of the UK's prison population.

From my experiences Italian Americans are a lot more prejudiced than Irish Americans.

That Irish Americans are much more likely to be Democrats.

According to this more Italian Americans voted Trump than Irish Americans.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/peteraldhous/trump-and-the-white-vote

But, the disparities might be even more, if we separate Irish Catholics (Real Irish) from Irish Protestants (Mostly Scottish blooded Southerners)

Most Irish Americans are actually Protestant, so I'm suspecting Irish Catholic Americans voted Hillary.

Because Irish American Protestant are mostly Down South, and in the Mid-West. (Which voted Trump)

As opposed to Irish American Catholics in the North-East, which voted likely more for Hillary.

I don't know about overall, but in America, Italians are more likely to live around non-white people. So if I had to guess, I'd say that they are more likely to be racist.

I don't know about overall, but in America, Italians are more likely to live around non-white people. So if I had to guess, I'd say that they are more likely to be racist.

Not just Italians, but Poles too.

Yes, a lot of the Bronx was formerly Italian & so was Brooklyn & turned Black, and Puerto Rican.

Similar with many cities around New Jersey & Connecticut.

But,
Maybe Poles even more so.

A lot of Polish neighborhoods in Chicago turned Black, or Puerto Rican, over the years.

Hamtranck Michigan & Dearborn Michigan had a lot of Poles, and now a lot of Muslims.

Buffalo, New York used to have a lot of Polish enclaves, it also has a lot of Black enclaves.

Same with Poles in New Britain, Connecticut. (There's a lot of Puerto Ricans there)

Even Greenpoint, Brooklyn has a good deal of Puerto Ricans.

Very religious people are more likely to dislike members of other religions.

Not sure how acknowledging the possibility that genetics play a role makes me racist, but ok.

As opposed to atheists like you and jackson who hate everyone religious? LOL

The biggest resistance to Undocumented Immigrants in the USA, arguably came from Hazelton, Pennsylvania.

A city that's White population is largely Italian & Polish.

Prior to undocumented immigrants, there were hardly any non-Whites in Hazelton.

I'm going to disagree.

About 3% of the UK is Black.

About 1% of the UK is Polish migrants.

The difference is Polish migrants commit like 0.4% of crime & make up about 1% of the prison population in the UK.

Blacks make up 3% of the UK.

Blacks make up 12% of the UK's prison population.

How many Poles are in the UK overall, though? There are a lot of Polish children of immigrants born in the UK and assimilation usually take two or three generations.

Crime usually isn't a factor in xenophobia. It's more about the entirely emotional fear that a new people is taking over.

Back