What kind of "Christian values" do Conservatives want?

"Bigger" in what way?

The USA beat the Ruskies in the Cold War.

Vietnam forced the US to surrender?

So, "individualists" are stupid people then? Would you say that they are so stupid that they don't know how to properly define things? Are they of lower intelligence that a chimp?

Yeah well, the USA didn't actually have 2 super powers invade them within weeks apart in the Cold War.

If Soviets were Canada & China were Mexico, and both invaded the USA in the Cold War, you really think the USA would still be standing?

Besides, looking at today, it looks like the Cold War never ended, we're still having trouble with China & Russia!

Individualists tend to support individuals over groups.

It also explains why they don't judge groups of hostile immigrants.

Yeah well, the USA didn't actually have 2 super powers invade them within weeks apart in the Cold War.
I'll give it to you straight; your entire Polish-VICTIMHOOD schtick was comical for a few posts but it became obvious that you were adopting the strategy that if you tell the same lie often enough then people will believe it. You have to know that there are flaws in that strategy.

If Soviets were Canada & China were Mexico, and both invaded the USA in the Cold War, you really think the USA would still be standing?
Yes. Prove me wrong.

Besides, looking at today, it looks like the Cold War never ended, we're still having trouble with China & Russia!
China was not involved in the Cold War.

Are you saying that individualists take care of themselves and their families first and don't indiscriminantly give their money away?

More clarification please.

I'll give it to you straight; your entire Polish-VICTIMHOOD schtick was comical for a few posts but it became obvious that you were adopting the strategy that if you tell the same lie often enough then people will believe it. You have to know that there are flaws in that strategy.

Yes. Prove me wrong.

Are you saying that individualists take care of themselves and their families first and don't indiscriminantly give their money away?

If you believe that the USA could be invaded by 2 super powers as "Neighbors" and still exist.

Not my fault, you're a little slow.

Individualists are usually a little slow from my experiences, however.

Individualists are a flaw of nature.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-018-37995-5

Collectivism is positively related to independence, harm avoidance, rejection sensitivity, cooperativeness, external locus of control, and self-monitoring and negatively related to need for uniqueness.

https://www.psypost.org/2018/01/stu...d-particular-pattern-brain-connectivity-50602
Study suggests collectivism is associated with particular pattern of brain connectivity
BY ERIC W. DOLAN JANUARY 18, 2018
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Brain scientists in Russia have found preliminary evidence that collectivism is associated with a unique pattern of brain connectivity.

“Cultural attitudes are mostly acquired during childhood and adolescence in family and school environments and we may not realize how these attitudes ‘dictate’ the mode of our thoughts and the pattern of our brain’s activity even in a state of rest,” explained study author Gennady G. Knyazev of the Institute of Physiology and Basic Medicine in Novosibirsk.

“Our data show that collectivist attitude prompts the engagement of brain regions involved in semantic processes and reasoning on moral issues, which, in its turn, prompt the appearance of others-related thoughts.”

The findings were published in the International Journal of Psychophysiology.

“Collectivism-individualism is one of the major dimensions of culture and each culture has its position on this dimension,” Knyazev told PsyPost. “For instance, the United States is considered the most individualistic culture, whereas China and other East-Asian cultures are mostly collectivists.

“A typical individualist sees him/herself as fundamentally separate from others, whereas a typical collectivist considers him/herself as a representative of a group (e.g., family, social class, ethnic group and so on).”

“On the other hand, in mixed cultures, such as Russia, different individuals may endorse collectivist or individualist values to different degrees, and in the contemporary world, this increasingly becomes the case for almost any culture,” Knyazev said. “It could be expected that in a quiet resting condition, a collectivist would spontaneously think more about his/her close friends or relatives, whereas an individualist would think more about him/herself.”

“This association between cultural attitude and the content of thoughts has to have some reflection in the activity of the brain and we were interested to find out how brain’s activity mediates this association. The default mode network (DMN) is the brain functional network that is most active in the resting condition and is involved in self-referential and social cognition.”

“Therefore, we selected the medial prefrontal cortex (mPFC) as one of the major DMN hubs and tested whether connectivity between the mPFC and the rest of the brain mediates the relationship between collectivism and others-related thoughts,” Knyazev explained.

In the study of 85 adults, the participants sat in a soundproof dimly-lit room while the researchers recorded their brain activity with an EEG for 10 minutes. Afterward, the participants completed a survey to assess their spontaneous thoughts.

The researchers found that people who endorsed more collectivist values were more likely to spontaneously think about their relationships with other people.

Collectivism was also associated with enhanced connectivity between the mPFC and areas of the brain associated with empathy and moral reasoning, along with a diminished connectivity between the mPFC and the posterior cingulate cortex

“The major caveat is that both collectivist attitude and the content of thoug

When was the last time the USA beat a power much bigger than the USA?

Oh right, never.

The USA did lose Vietnam.

As for Individualists they tend to be incapable of group, or societal thinking.

They just see the society as me & you.

Off the top I would say Britain before & after the war........... Didn't take long before we got to "Fifty-four forty or fight" & Great Britain wasn't in for taking another asswhippin.........

Most of our existence we were a regional power....

We didn't win Vietnam or Korea~losing to the Chinese Communist both times...:thinking:

If you believe that the USA could be invaded by 2 super powers as "Neighbors" and still exist. Not my fault, you're a little slow.
Did I just read your concession that you cannot prove me wrong? Yes, I just read your response a second and third time and that is what you are saying. Great. We agree.

Individualists are usually a little slow from my experiences, however. Individualists are a flaw of nature.
Individualists are sinking ground like New Orleans?

No, prob not, but then neither would they or much else beyond thunderDome......:|:blowup:

Off the top I would say Britain before & after the war........... Didn't take long before we got to "Fifty-four forty or fight" & Great Britain wasn't in for taking another asswhippin.........

Most of our existence we were a regional power....

We didn't win Vietnam or Korea~losing to the Chinese Communist both times...:thinking:

Britain was saved by the English Channel from the Nazi Tank Blitzkrieg.

If not for that it is unlikely that Britain would've lasted 2 more months.

Britain was saved by the English Channel from the Nazi Tank Blitzkrieg.

If not for that it is unlikely that Britain would've lasted 2 more months.

True, but back to your point, the USA kicked the ass of the world super power @ the time........

We are not doing so well against China right now, nor have we been.........

Now days that creek is of little use against modern weapons.........

"Bigger" in what way?

The USA beat the Ruskies in the Cold War.

Vietnam forced the US to surrender?

So, "individualists" are stupid people then? Would you say that they are so stupid that they don't know how to properly define things? Are they of lower intelligence that a chimp?

Well, we were forced to retreat from Vietnam, leaving the VC and the North in charge.
And individualists do ignore the truism that working together makes us stronger. You clearly are of lower intelligence than a chimp.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yes. Prove me wrong.

Funny, your whole shtick relys upon telling the same lies over and over.

Well, we were forced to retreat from Vietnam,
The US was not forced to retreat in any way. The US opted to leave. There's a big difference.

And individualists do ignore the truism that working together makes us stronger.
That's the Leftist cop-out for not accepting personal responsibility. Leftists make us weaker by their inability to accept personal responsibility. They use that as an excuse to be thieves who advocate for the redistribution of (other people's) wealth from those who earned it to themselves who are too lazy and unwilling to add value to society.

The Leftist claim that society is somehow made stronger by no one accepting personal responsibility is absurd and dismissed.

attachment.php

The US was not forced to retreat in any way. The US opted to leave. There's a big difference.

That's the Leftist cop-out for not accepting personal responsibility. Leftists make us weaker by their inability to accept personal responsibility. They use that as an excuse to be thieves who advocate for the redistribution of (other people's) wealth from those who earned it to themselves who are too lazy and unwilling to add value to society.

The Leftist claim that society is somehow made stronger by no one accepting personal responsibility is absurd and dismissed.

attachment.php

The usual collection of right-wing retreats from reality.

Nice way to put it......

I guess the leftist inability is somewhat akin to your inability to accept the facts of the war in southEast Asia........

The real winner was China again...... Just like they are cashing in on central asia & We spent lives & treasure in Afghani-Nam only to have the chinese profit from it............:palm:

The usual collection of right-wing retreats from reality.
Did you just flee from the conversation with your tail between your legs? Is that yelping I hear?

So you like my pic. It's funny that you refer to my original meme as "the usual collection." You wouldn't be mindlessly hurling standard quips, would you?

attachment.php

Nice way to put it......

I guess the leftist inability is somewhat akin to your inability to accept the facts of the war in southEast Asia........

The real winner was China again...... Just like they are cashing in on central asia & We spent lives & treasure in Afghani-Nam only to have the chinese profit from it............:palm:
IBDaWoMann doesn't accept facts. He makes up what he wants to believe, just like Trump does.

Did you just flee from the conversation with your tail between your legs? Is that yelping I hear?

So you like my pic. It's funny that you refer to my original meme as "the usual collection." You wouldn't be mindlessly hurling standard quips, would you?

attachment.php

There was no "conversation". There never is with you. You aren't capable of having a conversation. All you can do is mindlessly post what your masters tell you to post. Nothing but propaganda.

There was no "conversation". There never is with you.
That is your fault. You flee at the first sign of an opposing idea. You are an intellectual coward; that is no one else's fault. You shouldn't blame others for your cognitive shortcomings.

You aren't capable of having a conversation.
I seem to have no problems with others who are not intellectual cowards. Yep, the problem is on your end.

attachment.php

Back