What kind of "Christian values" do Conservatives want?

Yes, it absolutely means that it is Marxist in that respect. A graduated tax is Marxist, even if we're talking about the US' one.

They don't have to have anything to do with Marx; they have to pertain to what he espoused in The Communist Manifesto and Das Kapital.

You said earlier that Poland is poor.

I think this map shows Poland's doing pretty well.

For example, the UK only beats for adjusted wages a little over 100 dollars more a month.

https://i.redd.it/9758s2b7zny01.png

That's actually pretty amazing, a country which faced the brunt of 2 World Wars & Communism for 45 years is only marginally behind the UK, which used to be the biggest empire on Earth.

You said earlier that Poland is poor.
No. Poland is not doing anywhere near as well as they could/should be doing, owing to their national enslavement to the European Union. If the Poles have no aspirations of improving then they can just ride out the rest of their days serving foreign masters who will control when they improve and restrict by how much, ensuring that power and wealth remain in the EU bureaucracy.

That's actually pretty amazing, a country which faced the brunt of 2 World Wars & Communism for 45 years is only marginally behind the UK, which used to be the biggest empire on Earth.
If your point is that Poland's mediocrity is really good considering ... then you have made my case for me.

No. Poland is not doing anywhere near as well as they could/should be doing, owing to their national enslavement to the European Union. If the Poles have no aspirations of improving then they can just ride out the rest of their days serving foreign masters who will control when they improve and restrict by how much, ensuring that power and wealth remain in the EU bureaucracy.

If your point is that Poland's mediocrity is really good considering ... then you have made my case for me.

Poland's doing much better than Ukraine which didn't join the EU..

Even though in 1990 they had nearly eqaul incomes.

What mediocrity?

Poland was wedged between the 2 biggest countries in Europe, Nazi Germany & the Soviet Union.

You people clearly lack abstract thought.

I don't even think the much larger USA, would have lasted if Canada was Nazi Germany & Mexico was the Soviet Union, and both attacked the USA.

You Individualists sure are goofy savages.

I don't even think the much larger USA, would have lasted if Canada was Nazi Germany & Mexico was the Soviet Union, and both attacked the USA.

You forgot about the Martians. Everyone seems to forget about the Martians in their "what if" fantasies.

246ce10670e5af2bb054d1b173ef261c.jpg

... and you haven't been right about anything yet.

By your own standards, your IQ is beneath that of a chimp's. That's embarrassing. You never indicated the reason for your simian intelligence level. Is it because you are Polish or because you are Scottish-Irish?

You never did define the term "individualist." Is it the belief that all individuals are individuals?

A punk kid in the neighborhood shows his Polish neighbor his new binoculars and says "These babies are powerful. Last night I was able to see right into your bedroom and watch you make your wife take it up the ass!" The Pole laughs and says "I know you're just trying to piss me off but the joke's on you, kid ... I wasn't even home last night!"

Maybe they just wanted to have a cuckold baby, like Jesus.

While I didn't know about their lifestyle choices I have several times criticized him & those fools believing in him & his ilk..........

I feel vindicated............

Fools & charlatans, match made in heaven~as they say..........

While I didn't know about their lifestyle choices I have several times criticized him & those fools believing in him & his ilk..........

I feel vindicated............

Fools & charlatans, match made in heaven~as they say..........

I recently found out that Nick Fuentes, one of the biggest Rad Trad Catholics on YouTube, is gay. So I'm doubly vindicated this week.

I recently found out that Nick Fuentes, one of the biggest Rad Trad Catholics on YouTube, is gay. So I'm doubly vindicated this week.

lol........

Personally I am not happy about it, I am sad.......... In many ways-not for him or his wife but the fools who have been lead by him~ & then, not that they have been fooled by him, but that they will not learn the lesson=they'll be fooled again, & again........

Is there any wonder why he/THEY promote trump?? :laugh: the epitome of sin~they are made from the same cloth as they say.........

lol........

Personally I am not happy about it, I am sad.......... In many ways-not for him or his wife but the fools who have been lead by him~ & then, not that they have been fooled by him, but that they will not learn the lesson=they'll be fooled again, & again........

Is there any wonder why he/THEY promote trump?? :laugh: the epitome of sin~they are made from the same cloth as they say.........

I don't have much sympathy for them, since most of them probably already knew this guy is full of shit and didn't want to admit it. But the fact that they will be fooled again, the fact that they'll keep supporting Trump no matter what he does, is why I think we need to limit who is allowed to vote. We can't reason with people like this, we're better off focusing on limiting their power.

Did you just learn that phrase? Let's find out. How did I shift the goalposts? [hint: I have maintained my wording consistently; you are the one who has yet to define his terms]

What internet online ordering monopoly did the government break up to enable Amazon to start selling books?

You redefine everyone else's terms. The terms I use are understood by everyone who isn't psycho, like you.

Nobody needed to break up any "internet online ordering monopoly" (redundant much?). None was allowed to form in the first place.
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yes, this is what I said. It is cumbersome and unwieldy.

Would you prefer to be fair and to have everyone equal under the law (flat tax) or would you keep our tax code as it is and simply remove some stuff in an attempt to "fix it"?

Let's jump to your answer. You cannot abide everyone being equal under the law. Actually, your official position has to be that everyone should be equal, but my friends and I should be able to be a little more equal than others. With that being the case, you can't possibly tolerate a flat tax because that would be totally fair, i.e. totally unacceptable.

Ergo, you would opt to try to "fix" the current system by removing what you call "loopholes." So what exactly would you remove?

A flat tax would only be fair if everyone had the same income. As it is, the progressive tax still leaves the rich with more than everyone else.

Last edited:

Your usual dogmatic ignorance on full display.

Last edited:

By your own standards, your IQ is beneath that of a chimp's. That's embarrassing. You never indicated the reason for your simian intelligence level. Is it because you are Polish or because you are Scottish-Irish?

You never did define the term "individualist." Is it the belief that all individuals are individuals?

A punk kid in the neighborhood shows his Polish neighbor his new binoculars and says "These babies are powerful. Last night I was able to see right into your bedroom and watch you make your wife take it up the ass!" The Pole laughs and says "I know you're just trying to piss me off but the joke's on you, kid ... I wasn't even home last night!"
You mean that you haven't been right about anything yet. All you do is barf up the right-wing propaganda that you chow down on. Facts are not a part of your diet.

Last edited:
So explain Trump supporters.

People being people. It's like saying "Explain Catholics" or "Explain Jews". Is that brainwashing? No. Brainwashing means a person or group turning people into meat robots; taking over their brains and controlling them like a marionette. That's Hollywood fantasy. People have choices as proved previously.

Analyzing why Trump is President and why he has supporters doesn't involved brainwashing. If believing it is makes you feel more comfortable so you don't have to wonder why that is anymore, that's your choice. It's a bit more complex than that. IMO, it's just a phase. The aftermath of the Cold War, the impact of the truisms in Alvin Toffler's "Future Shock", the adjustments necessary for a human world that is growing smaller as it grows larger.

Sent from my neighborhood payphone

Your usual dogmatic ignorance on full display.

It's the usual pablum offered by people who regularly use multiple sock puppets. The fun for me is determining why they do it. Is it because they are schizo? Otherwise mentally ill (which I believe is the case here)? Mental illness would include narcissism outside the normal range such as writing a manifesto.

Sent from my Atari

When was the last time the USA beat a power much bigger than the USA?

Oh right, never.

The USA did lose Vietnam.

As for Individualists they tend to be incapable of group, or societal thinking.

They just see the society as me & you.

You forgot about the Martians. Everyone seems to forget about the Martians in their "what if" fantasies.

246ce10670e5af2bb054d1b173ef261c.jpg

The Soviet Union had slightly more people than the USA in 1939, and Nazi Germany had quite a bit less in 1939.

It seems highly unlikely, that any population could take on such big populations invading them in 1939.

PS.

What do you think of the 2D / 4D digit ratio?

People with the low digit have a lot more issues with aggression, conduct disorders, autism & ADHD.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digit_ratio

The low digit ratio is highest in African based populations here.

The low digit ratio is actually lowest in Poles.

In Europe the low digit ratio highest in Finns, although that might explain why Finland's murder rate is high by Western European standards.

https://books.google.com/books?id=x...ICBAB#v=onepage&q=2d 4d digit by race&f=false

When was the last time the USA beat a power much bigger than the USA?
"Bigger" in what way?

The USA beat the Ruskies in the Cold War.

The USA did lose Vietnam.
Vietnam forced the US to surrender?

As for Individualists they tend to be incapable of group, or societal thinking.
So, "individualists" are stupid people then? Would you say that they are so stupid that they don't know how to properly define things? Are they of lower intelligence that a chimp?

Back