What Trumppers fall for...

Dear triggered fuck, all 60 lawsuits brought by trump's thugs were thrown out - most of them by judges your mango daddy appointed. Audit after audit, even performed by right-wing hacks like "Cyber Ninjas" for example, confirmed Biden actually won more votes than the original count. trump appointees like Bill Barr and Chris Krebbs confirmed the 2020 election was the most secure in history.

Not a coherent response to my question. The fact that out of 158 million registered voters in 2020, there were 157,351,334 votes cast? Was it a miracle halfwit?

And there were more voters in 2016 than in 2012. So what you, sorry, slobbering, triggered mess of sewage?

That still doesn't explain how Trump still lost after bettering his 2020 election by 11,238,423 votes. I know, it was the Biden miracle right halfwit?

Every trump appointee, Barr, Krebs, and Pat Cipollone. These aren't "libs" you sorry trumptard fuck.

They are what we call RINOs. They never stated the election was perfect. They said, as cowards, that Biden won. Isn't that what all the leftist cheaters wanted to hear from everyone?

How was what illegal, you mental midget?

Mental midgets can't remember what they posted five minutes ago I guess.

LurchAddams said:
Yep, they do accept trump did some things, like paid Stormy and McDougal but dismiss it by claiming, "it wasn't illegal".

So how was it illegal dumbass?

You're so triggered!

Serious projection from the halfwit. :laugh:

Not a coherent response to my question. The fact that out of 158 million registered voters in 2020, there were 157,351,334 votes cast? Was it a miracle halfwit?

That still doesn't explain how Trump still lost after bettering his 2020 election by 11,238,423 votes. I know, it was the Biden miracle right halfwit?

They are what we call RINOs. They never stated the election was perfect. They said, as cowards, that Biden won. Isn't that what all the leftist cheaters wanted to hear from everyone?

Mental midgets can't remember what they posted five minutes ago I guess.

LurchAddams said:
Yep, they do accept trump did some things, like paid Stormy and McDougal but dismiss it by claiming, "it wasn't illegal".

So how was it illegal dumbass?

Serious projection from the halfwit. :laugh:
So triggered, trumptard!

Joe has stories and lies for every occasion... does this
Is forum send out invitations to join? He'll have plenty of time to post soon and he'll feel right at home... particulary in the visiting angels threads...

TDS is real... When Trump beat Hillary There were families who kept their children home from school for a week to grieve...seriously... November is gonna be very interesting indeed...
Leftists are damaged in so many ways.

I know trump lies but I won't be lectured to by a supporter of another liar. No the difference between you and me is I don't pretend to be morally superior to anyone because I'm not. You leftists think your shit dont stink.
Oh, Biden's shit stinks. But he does not try to subvert Democracy. Ive seen 0 evidence of criminality.

They are delusional because they believe anything that the huge liar Trump says.
I'm sure that some of the BB-sized brain trumpanzees really believe all of that nonsense,
but do the few with the larger walnut-sized brains actually believe it?

In their case, I think it's more a matter of their not caring.
The pigfucking orangutan is their perfect representative as a leader.

He's stupid.
He's vain.
He's ugly.
He's a racist.
He's a xenophobe.
He's a misogynist.
He's a vulgarian.

He's everything they are except broke (for now).
If he can be President, they must be pretty high quality people as well.

Oh, Biden's shit stinks. But he does not try to subvert Democracy. Ive seen 0 evidence of criminality.

You only see what you want to see. That's what dishonest hypocritical leftists do.

The evidence of Biden's criminality is extensive. From stealing classified documents to grifting Ukraine, China and Russia.

I'm sure that some of the BB-sized brain trumpanzees really believe all of that nonsense,

He's stupid.
He's vain.
He's ugly.
He's a racist.
He's a xenophobe.
He's a misogynist.
He's a vulgarian.

You give new meaning to the term uneducated moron. :palm:

Biden is everything you sad pathetic whiners say about Trump.

You give new meaning to the term uneducated moron. :palm:

Biden is everything you sad pathetic whiners say about Trump.
You have to remember nifty used to voluntarily let people punch him in the face. So just that alone tell you his judgement is questionable and then there's the damage done by being punched in the face. Nothing that nitwit says can be taken seriously

I'm sorry - I should have said, "triggered troll" - I can see from all the times you've quoted me I've gotten into your tiny brain you sorry, trumptard fuck.
I'm so glad for this new forum software. This is how he appears to me:

Uu4jDxu.jpg

He's stupid.
He's vain.
He's ugly.
He's a racist.
He's a xenophobe.
He's a misogynist.
He's a vulgarian.

And that sums up the Cult's worship of their #MaliciousMessiah so eloquently.

:hand: :hand: :hand:

Back