What Trumppers fall for...

Poor Jarod is utterly melting down as the LYNCHING IN NEW YORK crashes and burns. He was SURE Trump would be thrown in Rikers and Epsteined.

But then Cohen testified....

Worse, he had the illegal recording of Trump that proves Trump was just following his advice.

I suspect Alvin Bragg is going to lose his "Soros Employee of the Month" parking space...

Yep, the "stolen 2020 election" is a prime example. They dismiss all evidence to the contrary because it's too painful to believe their cult leader lost.

We know you Stalinists would NEVER claim an election was stolen...Hillary, Stacy Abrams...

Look at Nazi Piglousi this WEEKEND continue to claim that the 2016 election was stolen.

Yep, they do accept trump did some things, like paid Stormy and McDougal but dismiss it by claiming, "it wasn't illegal".

Only because there is nothing even remotely illegal about it. You've attempted to criminalize running against the democrat party.

Ill start, but the list is insanely long..

They believe he did not screw Stormy.
They believe him when he said he would testify.
They do not believe he paid hush money. (I know its not illegal to pay hush money)
They do believe he accidently paid Cohen double for 'Attorney Fees", this would mean an idiot lawyer like Cohen got one over on Trump.
They do not believe he hired fake electors to vote for him.
They do not believe it would be illegal to set up a scheme to have fake electors get into Congress and cast unauthorized electoral votes.
They do not believe he had Classified documents stashed in a public area of Mar A Lago.
They DO believe bleach would have cured COVID.
They some how believe the Trump VACCINE was intentionally harmful, but they blame Biden?
They believe he built a wall from sea to shining sea.
They believe Mexico paid for this fictional wall.

They believe the tariff war on China was harmful to China but positive for us.
They believe every single Judge that has been randomly assigned to a Trump case is part of a cabal against Trump.
They believe Trump is a victim.
They believe they are victims.

They are delusional because they believe anything that the huge liar Trump says.
Really slow day on the phones?

They do not believe he paid hush money. (I know its not illegal to pay hush money)
They do believe he accidently paid Cohen double for 'Attorney Fees", this would mean an idiot lawyer like Cohen got one over on Trump.
They do not believe it would be illegal to set up a scheme to have fake electors get into Congress and cast unauthorized electoral votes.
They do not believe he had Classified documents stashed in a public area of Mar A Lago.
They some how believe the Trump VACCINE was intentionally harmful, but they blame Biden?

They believe every single Judge that has been randomly assigned to a Trump case is part of a cabal against Trump.

They are delusional because they believe anything that the huge liar Trump says.
Your obsession is starting to define you as a person. The TDS is totally off the chain with you. You honestly should consider seeking some professional help.

It's a real life version of quantum entanglement. Trump will tell a fib, and automatically the MAGAs will start parroting the same fib like trained monkeys.

I'm so glad for this new forum software. This is how he appears to me:

Uu4jDxu.jpg
Oh, yeah. Before Damo's overhaul I was ignoring the stupid dork. I thought he was a sock for Into the Night (who I will NEVER respond to) but I think "Truth" Detector is a separate, misguided, troll.

We know you Stalinists would NEVER claim an election was stolen...Hillary, Stacy Abrams...
Bad for your latest gaslighting attempt: Both Clinton and Abrams conceded. Your fat troll of a former president still hasn't even conceded 2016, an election he won because he was too much of a baby-man to accept he lost the popular vote. But keep up the manic lies. It just makes you look like an indoctrinated fool with zero sense of reality.
Look at Nazi Piglousi this WEEKEND continue to claim that the 2016 election was stolen.
Who? And the only nazi's are the ones that go to dinner with your fat orange god. Also, fat donny loves him some Putin!

Only because there is nothing even remotely illegal about it. You've attempted to criminalize running against the democrat party.
I have no clue what you're on about here and neither do you, as usual!

Last edited:
True, but they are not as insidious. Biden is a liar.
Riiiiiight. Falsely accusing a truck driver of being drunk when he accidentally killed his first wife wasnt insidious. I really do try to take you seriously but I just can't.

Joe lied fifteen times in 17 minutes...View attachment 26342
Are you still saying you do not understand that Putin's war slashed food and gas from the world supply? And that you cannot yet understand what the impact of inflation is from that. You are so ignorant that you blame Biden for inflation which was a world problem caused by Putin?
Buden is not involved in Trump's trials. He is not using the DOJ. Most of Trump's legal cases are at the state level. The Documents case , which is a clear and simple one that Trump cannot win, was sabotaged by a Trump judge who was inexperienced and unqualified for the seat. She is working for Trump.

Back