What Trumppers fall for...

Are you still saying you do not understand that Putin's war slashed food and gas from the world supply? And that you cannot yet understand what the impact of inflation is from that. You are so ignorant that you blame Biden for inflation which was a world problem caused by Putin?
Buden is not involved in Trump's trials. He is not using the DOJ. Most of Trump's legal cases are at the state level. The Documents case , which is a clear and simple one that Trump cannot win, was sabotaged by a Trump judge who was inexperienced and unqualified for the seat. She is working for Trump.
I like how you just ignore that biden told a lie a minute. Apparently unthinking devotion is an essential element in leftist ideology. But we knew that already didn't we?

Reactions: TOP
Are you still saying you do not understand that Putin's war slashed food and gas from the world supply? And that you cannot yet understand what the impact of inflation is from that. You are so ignorant that you blame Biden for inflation which was a world problem caused by Putin?
Buden is not involved in Trump's trials. He is not using the DOJ. Most of Trump's legal cases are at the state level. The Documents case , which is a clear and simple one that Trump cannot win, was sabotaged by a Trump judge who was inexperienced and unqualified for the seat. She is working for Trump.
Joe lied fifteen times in seventeen minutes...
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPRw3eokp/ Did you miss this?

I’m only looking for a responsive answer
I gave you one. You dont like it. I wish I cared but I don't. Now you have some options. You can look at my response, formulate a follow up question related to that response and ask it or you can move along. The choice is you're not mine.

I gave you one. You dont like it. I wish I cared but I don't. Now you have some options. You can look at my response, formulate a follow up question related to that response and ask it or you can move along. The choice is you're not mine.
Do you know what responsive means?

Do you know what responsive means?
Sure. That's different then whether or not I care if you think my answer was "responsive". See the difference ? Lie if you have to. In the final analysis you just didn't like my answer. You don't need to.

Sure. That's different then whether or not I care if you think my answer was "responsive". See the difference ? Lie if you have to. In the final analysis you just didn't like my answer. You don't need to.
I was asking for a responsive answer, not some slogan you heard on FoxNews or some brainwashing website.

I like how you just ignore that biden told a lie a minute. Apparently unthinking devotion is an essential element in leftist ideology. But we knew that already didn't we?
Typical Trumper "argument". Plain assertion followed by plain assumption. It's a formula for when you don't know anything or haven't the ability to express what you think you know.

Typical Trumper "argument". Plain assertion followed by plain assumption. It's a formula for when you don't know anything or haven't the ability to express what you think you know.
Show evidence of your claim. I don't give a shit about your opinion

Back