White Power

"If you think the United States could never elect an Adolf Hitler to power, note that David Duke would have become governor of Louisiana if it had just been up to the white voters in that state." Robert Altemeye

It should be noted that this nation did in fact elect someone like Hitler to power, in fact, we did it 4 times. FDR.

The most dangerous forms of racism are the ones that go unmentioned and uncriticized, because people are brainwashed into believing it's justice.

Of course Im referring to the blatant discrimination against white males which dems and other race fascists, in their typical mealy-minded, brainwashed fashion, can only see as justice.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
Just a reality check on the title subject:

fbi agent says white supremacist more dangerous - Google Search

http://www.democracynow.org/2005/6/1...ists_are_major

The most dangerous forms of racism are the ones that go unmentioned and uncriticized, because people are brainwashed into believing it's justice.

Of course Im referring to the blatant discrimination against white males which dems and other race fascists, in their typical mealy-minded, brainwashed fashion, can only see as justice.

So, the hat that you keep your ass in is actually a pointy hood.

Why am I not surprised.

Spare us all this David Duke whine......old Davey has made a pretty penny from dopes like you, and was last scene humping the leg of the Sultan of Bruni with some anti-semetic stump speech. So much for his adversion to "mud people".

You can't refute or disprove my source link or remove what's on a simple google. And the SPLC lists ALL hate mongering and racist groups.

Also, you might want to note that it wasn't black folk who were in charge of the S&L or Enron or the leaders of the latest Wall St./banker debacle. So if you've got a problem with your paycheck, don't go bitch'in to Al Sharpton about it. ;)

Why am I not surprised.

Spare us all this David Duke whine......old Davey has made a pretty penny from dopes like you, and was last scene humping the leg of the Sultan of Bruni with some anti-semetic stump speech. So much for his adversion to "mud people".

You can't refute or disprove my source link or remove what's on a simple google. And the SPLC lists ALL hate mongering and racist groups.

Also, you might want to note that it wasn't black folk who were in charge of the S&L or Enron or the leaders of the latest Wall St./banker debacle. So if you've got a problem with your paycheck, don't go bitch'in to Al Sharpton about it. ;)

All individuals are protected against race and gender discrimination.

Pointing out that Affirmative Action violates civil rights is not racist.

Why am I not surprised.

Also, you might want to note that it wasn't black folk who were in charge of the S&L or Enron or the leaders of the latest Wall St./banker debacle. So if you've got a problem with your paycheck, don't go bitch'in to Al Sharpton about it.

All individuals are protected against race and gender discrimination.

Pointing out that Affirmative Action violates civil rights is not racist.

Yeah, and exactly what civil rights have YOU been denied, bunky? What civil rights did Affirmative Action deny the group you are supposedly advocating? How long? How many were affected?

Bottom line: you STILL cannot refute or disprove the previous information/points I provided, so now you'll grasp any straw, dredge up any past argument to just avoid admitting you're wrong on one point. You're such a David Duke wanna be it's pathetic.

Yeah, and exactly what civil rights have YOU been denied, bunky? What civil rights did Affirmative Action deny the group you are supposedly advocating? How long? How many were affected?

Bottom line: you STILL cannot refute or disprove the previous information/points I provided, so now you'll grasp any straw, dredge up any past argument to just avoid admitting you're wrong on one point. You're such a David Duke wanna be it's pathetic.

Many white males are discriminated against due to AA. It's a widely implemented race/gender discrimination policy which discriminates against white males.

Haven't you heard of Affirmative Action? it denies white males access to jobs, education and other opportunities.

Many white males are discriminated against due to AA. It's a widely implemented race/gender discrimination policy which discriminates against white males.

Haven't you heard of Affirmative Action? it denies white males access to jobs, education and other opportunities.

So you couldn't disprove anything in the links I provided, so now you're going to dredge up the old AA debate to cover your failure. Didn't I tell you before, your printed failure cannot be erased from the thread.

Now, run along and google all the old AA arguments...because FACTS are far superior to your worthless opinion. Then you can start a new thread about it. Meanwhile, I'll just sit back and laugh at you trying to avoid admitting you can't disprove my previous links. Carry on. :cof1:

So you couldn't disprove anything in the links I provided, so now you're going to dredge up the old AA debate to cover your failure. Didn't I tell you before, your printed failure cannot be erased from the thread.

Now, run along and google all the old AA arguments...because FACTS are far superior to your worthless opinion. Then you can start a new thread about it. Meanwhile, I'll just sit back and laugh at you trying to avoid admitting you can't disprove my previous links. Carry on. :cof1:

Affirmative Action is racial/gender discrimination against white males.

I didn't read your links. No links can change the fact that white males are discriminated against en masse.

Are you saying no universities or businesses or government agencies use Affirmative Action programs?

You're in denial, jackoffface.

If you'd like to summarize your links and in explain in your own words their general relevance, I would be open to reading that.

Affirmative Action is racial/gender discrimination against white males.

I didn't read your links. No links can change the fact that white males are discriminated against en masse.

Are you saying no universities or businesses or government agencies use Affirmative Action programs?

You're in denial, jackoffface.

Thanks for doing EXACTLY what I said you'd do, genius. David Duke would be proud. Carry on. :cof1:

If you'd like to summarize your links and in explain in your own words their general relevance, I would be open to reading that.

What's the matter.....clicking a mouse on an icon is too much for you?

What a fucking coward you are....like most intellectually stunted white supremacist. You can't even concede just one point. The recorded posts on this thread are your undoing, despite your denial, stalling and dodges.

Why argue about affirmative action?

It is accepted fact that African Americans in this country have been given special rights to help them succeed....lowered qualifications for many jobs...police, fireman, school teacher, etc...
They are given points added to test scores for being acceptance to schools of higher learning ....money for tuition is easier to get......criminal records are over-looked, etc....

Its all but impossible to prove because "diversity" is the holy goal...
No one will dare discuss it, because like this post will prove, I will be labeled a racist for this post alone...
Its just a fact of the times....

Last edited:
Why argue about affirmative action?

It is accepted fact that African Americans in this country have been given special rights to help them succeed....lowered qualifications for many jobs...police, fireman, school teacher, etc...
They are given points added to test scores for being acceptance to schools of higher learning ....money for tuition is easier to get......criminal records are over-looked, etc....

Its all but impossible to prove because "diversity" is the holy goal...
No one will dare discuss it, because like this post will prove, I will be labeled a racist for this post alone...
Its just a fact of the times....

I don't have to say a thing....you've done a marvelous job all on your own....your a perfect example of the mindset that the FBI agent in my links was warning about. Keep up the good work! :cof1:

I don't have to say a thing....you've done a marvelous job all on your own....your a perfect example of the mindset that the FBI agent in my links was warning about. Keep up the good work! :cof1:

There is nothing racist in recognizing, admitting and accepting how AA worked and how it was implimented...its part of our history....
The only mindset it shows is the mindset to accept facts....

It has nothing to do with domestic terrorist organizations like white supremacist skinhead groups or anti-government militias.

Sticking your head in the sand doesn't mean no one can see you..it only means you can not see....

There is nothing racist in recognizing, admitting and accepting how AA worked and how it was implimented...its part of our history....

It has nothing to do with domestic terrorist organizations like white supremacist skinhead groups or anti-government militias.

Sticking your head in the sand doesn't mean no one can see you..it only means you can not see....

He has to defend it; because otherwise he would have to admit that he's not really qualified for the job he was GIVEN. :palm:

I don't have to say a thing....you've done a marvelous job all on your own....your a perfect example of the mindset that the FBI agent in my links was warning about. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for proving my point, you intellectually impotent Stormfront watcher! Affirmative Action has NOTHING to do with the POS who start threads titled "white power". All I did was provide proof of the mindset behind such rhetoric. And in typical fashion, apologists like you try to make some sort of parallel or comparison. Affirmative Action had nothing to do with Enron, or the S&L or the Wall St./Bank shennanigans. So if you feel that you don't have any "white power", then talk to the "white men" of the afforementioned groups who do, and used it to screw you without giving it a second thought.

Like you set, mastermind......one has nothing to do with the other.
My links stand valid, and you're just pissing in the wind. Carry on. :cof1:

Back