Whole prices soar

I don't think they will cut more than 50 and it will be at the meeting.
For all you tools. .4 decline in dec does not a recession make. Spening was up over 4% for the year. Yes thinkgs are getting worse.
And USC I've only been here 2 yrs as you were wong on 4% growth, others peg you saying it since the last recession.
Your a perfect example usged of the NAACP's slogan the mind is a terrible thing to waste. Yours is just a waist.

For all you tools. .4 decline in dec does not a recession make. Spening was up over 4% for the year. Yes thinkgs are getting worse.
And USC I've only been here 2 yrs as you were wong on 4% growth, others peg you saying it since the last recession.
Your a perfect example usged of the NAACP's slogan the mind is a terrible thing to waste. Yours is just a waist.

Listen toppy... not one single person implied/suggested/said that a 0.4% decline made a recession. So go ahead and kill that strawman.

or the government motto of : A waste is a terrible thing to mind.

when ya going back to school to learn economics ?

usged I'll prob get a phd in economics before you take two community college finance classes required to even get in econ 101.

freakyloser, your dogging me for the down month like that makes you right or something

usged I'll prob get a phd in economics before you take two community college finance classes required to even get in econ 101.

freakyloser, your dogging me for the down month like that makes you right or something

No, I am dogging you because the data continues to get weaker. I am dogging you because you were hyping the crap out of the GDP numbers for the third quarter. I am dogging you because you pretended I was an idiot for suggesting the odds of recession being closer to 70% than your 30%. I am dogging you because every day, the so called "consensus" is coming closer and closer to my opinion. I am dogging you because with regards to economics you are an uneducated lemming.

But most of all, I am dogging you because you ACT like you understand economics and constantly put others education down, yet you consistently fail to back up anything you say with actual data.

I've yet to see one economist (and you most certainly are not one) say 70% chance of recession. And based on your weak ass post I see a lot more economist opinions than you do you colorodo school of minds pebble.

Was it Morgan Stanley or Goldman Sachs that said we are already there? Do they not hire economists at those two companies?

I've yet to see one economist (and you most certainly are not one) say 70% chance of recession. And based on your weak ass post I see a lot more economist opinions than you do you colorodo school of minds pebble.

LMAO.... tell me top... what makes a person an "economist" in your eyes? Personally, I think it is those of us that have degrees in.... wait for it.... economics.

Here are some economists that think we have already entered into what will be termed a recession....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/main.jhtml?xml=/money/2007/12/11/cnusa111.xml

http://money.cnn.com/2008/01/09/news/economy/recession/index.htm

As I stated, yet you were too ignorant to comprehend... I said the odds by the so called consensus are getting closer to my 70% and further from your 30%. Meaning that more and more are beginning to trend my way. Not yours. But you are too moronic to understand that, aren't you toppy?

LMAO.... tell me top... what makes a person an "economist" in your eyes? Personally, I think it is those of us that have degrees in.... wait for it.... economics.

Here are some economists that think we have already entered into what will be termed a recession....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/main.jhtml?xml=/money/2007/12/11/cnusa111.xml

http://money.cnn.com/2008/01/09/news/economy/recession/index.htm

As I stated, yet you were too ignorant to comprehend... I said the odds by the so called consensus are getting closer to my 70% and further from your 30%. Meaning that more and more are beginning to trend my way. Not yours. But you are too moronic to understand that, aren't you toppy?

His ged ass is spending too much time greeting people at WalMart.

cause you can site two does not make it a consensus. Gore predicted near catashtrophe from GW ten years ago and USGED predicts a recession every year.
You can't even consider us near a recession untill you post a negative GDP qtr, as you can have one negative followed by a growth gtr.

cause you can site two does not make it a consensus. Gore predicted near catashtrophe from GW ten years ago and USGED predicts a recession every year.
You can't even consider us near a recession untill you post a negative GDP qtr, as you can have one negative followed by a growth gtr.

Now toppy... you said that you hadn't seen even ONE economist state a 70% chance.

I have shown you THREE that say we are ALREADY THERE. That toppy makes it 100% for those three. Those three also work for three of the biggest trading firms in the world.

As I stated, the consensus is moving towards my prediction.... and away from yours.

Side note: Gore predicted Catastrophe from Bush in 1998?

Side note2: yes, the recession isn't official until you have two or more quarters of negative growth. That does not mean that you cannot state we have entered a recession. If someone had stated in October of 2000 that we had entered a recession, they would have been correct.... even though it wasn't technically official until March of 2001.

Back