Truth Detector
TTQ64
USFREEDOM911
Vasquezrocks
volsrock
Wolverine
Yurt
zymurgy

Pretty good list. Mine is shorter but very inclusive of yours.

What cowards join a political debate board and then put over half the board on ignore.

If you can't handle opposing opinions, stay of off political message boards. It is really that simple.

That is all fine and well, although the directional logic escapes me, but banning posters you are missing out on others input especially the wacky contributors who provide the humor

While I get this logic, I also understand blocking people who do nothing but try to start flame wars.

Does the cowardly, phony blowhard author of the OP think anyone gives a flying f*ck about such idiocy?

I don't ignore or groan anyone. And I don't give one -- no one-- damn about what the bizarro OP thinks or fweels.

If I wanted to talk about unicorns, rainbows and kumbaya I would join another board. Moron.

Does the cowardly, phony blowhard author of the OP think anyone gives a flying f*ck about such idiocy?

I don't ignore or groan anyone. And I don't give one -- no one-- damn about what the bizarro OP thinks or fweels.

If I wanted to talk about unicorns, rainbows and kumbaya I would join another board. Moron.

:rofl2:

It's a very long story. It all started with this new Poster (Montgomery) putting USF on 'Thread Ban', then it escalated to where I had a different opinion on a subject than USF and USF put ME on Thread Ban. Then I made some comment about his idea to start a business selling 'Greenhouses' in southern Arizona (the Sonoran Desert). Finally, USF starts a 'No Ban Thread' so everyone can iron things out and be on talking terms and be reasonable, ... and guess what he does? That's right ... USF THREAD BANS ME!
Now, keep in mind I'm the guy that tried to get USF admitted to the Amazon Tavern, I was overruled by The Committee, but at least I tried.

I have one on my list. Truth Deflector. Not because he is an extremely foul bigot and hater, he is, but because he strings posts together one after another making you scroll through a page or more of his hateful posts. He is not worth that annoyance.

Last edited:
[/COLOR].

I will accept your last 4 posts as agreeing to #3, #4, #5, and #6.

3. Accept the Play-Doh Mason has offered.
4. Accept the Toy Dinosaur Jade has offered.
5. Accept the weed-laced Brownies Owl has offered.
6. Accept the Bible (with evils of sex highlighted in yellow) from Phantasmal.

You have one more to go. #7. I know this is difficult, but it's for your own good.

Back