Why do racists run like their ass is on fire from being called a racist?

Let's find out. BAC why don't you admit you are racist?

look at your signature idiot

who the fuck do you think you are proving something to?

you are here to prove just how fucking lame and brainfucked you are

thanks

you make it sooo easy

I'm really not sure why those two don't understand that their vile remarks based on skin color or ethnicity in any form isn't blatant racism. All their screaming and finger pointing and name calling? When every argument is about condemning the bleeping white person and how much they are hated and they all should go eat.....or crawl away and die...black people good, but nothing but hate for all those white guys...
Racists...raging vulgar ones. Both of them.
Period.

I'm really not sure why those two don't understand that their vile remarks based on skin color or ethnicity in any form isn't blatant racism. All their screaming and finger pointing and name calling? When every argument is about condemning the bleeping white person and how much they are hated and they all should go eat.....or crawl away and die...black people good, but nothing but hate for all those white guys...
Period.
BAC has been my friend for over 10 years, I have never ever in all that time perceived anything he has said as racists. Never, so you can take your period and shove it where the sun don’t shine. You are a noob who has hitched your wagon to supporting the actual racists on this forum, you may not curse, but you are still vile by supporting those actual racists. Now, cry harder. Happy Gladys and you have found each other, it’s a match made in heaven.

BAC has been my friend for over 10 years, I have never ever in all that time perceived anything he has said as racists. Never, so you can take your period and shove it where the sun don’t shine. You are a noob who has hitched your wagon to supporting the actual racists on this forum, you may not curse, but you are still vile by supporting those actual racists. Now, cry harder. Happy Gladys and you have found each other, it’s a match made in heaven.
Doris, you are a total disgrace. BAC, TTQ and Evince are all racists without question. Oh and please don't pretend you never see my posts, we both know you do!

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Period.

Must be a weird world you lot all live in. Racism is unscientific bullshit retained to divide the mugs, so that the rich can get richer. Leave it to the mugs, altkampfer.

Must be a weird world you lot all live in. Racism is unscientific bullshit retained to divide the mugs, so that the rich can get richer. Leave it to the mugs, altkampfer.
Get it right Taffy, it is Alter Kämpfer.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Back