Why do racists run like their ass is on fire from being called a racist?

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Havana Moon

She calls me Gladys and I call her Doris. I do know her real name, she would love for me to use it just so that she could ban me. What is truly ironic though, back in the day, I actually begged her to come here after we were all cut adrift from the old Netscape boards.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

I posted at Full Politics and came to this board before you did. I think you are mistaken in this claim.

I saw your post quoted by Top and had to correct your error. I posted here and there as froggie.
Yes and you stopped because of people being mean to you. So I sent a mail to your AOL account asking you to come back.

Tell me exactly how the thread prove that the socks of the poster who was banned are posting on this forum, thanks.
The only thing on the thread at the time was your personal information, it didn’t have any other information on people’s indentity other than your own, it did not have people admitting that they have socks on this forum, so please tell me how the thread identifies the socks on this forum and how we are to use it as proof to ban users on this forum. If the proof existed at the time the moderators would have banned all those socks accounts. We do not take doxxing lightly here. We swiftly dealt with the account that posted your information, but we will not ban people just on your suspicions.
They were posting there at the time you linked to the thread. It's their thread. It's their "forum":rolleyes:
They're the only ones posting there. They talk about it all the time here. She counts...lol
It's fine. I'll take care of it with someone else eventually. I do thank you for pointing it out, though...I would have missed it...

"black people" is common parlance. Nothing racist about the term.
Yes there are some EXTREMISTS who choose to support Trump. The point is Dems use race as an (effective) electoral strategy. But then again they have no other real ideas
The Dems include black people who have legitimate claims of racism, the Dems do have other ideas, take some time and read their platform. Take some time and talk to black people about their concerns, they are real.

"black people" is common parlance. Nothing racist about the term.
Yes there are some EXTREMISTS who choose to support Trump. The point is Dems use race as an (effective) electoral strategy. But then again they have no other real ideas

And why exactly is it common parlance, since Americans come in all sorts of shades and colours, depending on chance and which families' genes come out strongest? Because of obsessive, very silly racism perhaps, or manipulation of the mugs for the advantage of the rich?

If you have proof of your accusations, please inform the moderators, thanks

Heh, she's still obsessing over our Goodreads group that she's banned from. And sure that Mason and I need banning too.

Just like Amazon, only this time it's harder to manipulate the mods. Sheesh.

And why exactly is it common parlance, since Americans come in all sorts of shades and colours, depending on chance and which families' genes come out strongest? Because of obsessive, very silly racism perhaps, or manipulation of the mugs for the advantage of the rich?
Do you think people of colour is any different to coloured people. Do you Shirley Bassey gives a shit what she is called?

the same reason white people is common parlance, or Hispanic or whatever.

at our best we acknowledge race ( foolish not to) but sublimate it just like regionalism etc in favor of inclusiveness
It's when it's used as a divisive force that causes friction or even hate..

And I'm not excusing true white racists -they are what they are,
but the entire Democratic party depends on divide and conquer to advance it's agenda

LOL...why be defensive when there's no "connection" to the banned one? (who never posted in that thread or forum by the way...how did he know about it?)

They were posting there at the time you linked to the thread. It's their thread. It's their "forum":rolleyes:
They're the only ones posting there. They talk about it all the time here. She counts...lol
It's fine. I'll take care of it with someone else eventually. I do thank you for pointing it out, though...I would have missed it...

In reality, we only "talk about it" when *you* bring it up. Otherwise, other than the first week we were here and I posted the link to our Goodreads group in case any JPPers were interested, and was rightfully accused of poaching (lol), you're the one who brings it up constantly. Obsessed much? Someone from there apparently posted a link to a thread mocking you, and was banned by the JPP mods. I'm not going to ban everyone in our group because you're so offended.

If only you'd tell the truth now and then, you might get the mods to believe your pitiful tale of woe.

LOL...defense...defense...defense...:cheer:
If there's no connection no need to even comment. Is there?
Did you stop "counting"?...lol

I believe its roots stem from centuries ago. In my lifetime, people of African heritage were called "colored people" (except when they were called by the n-word). The rise of the black power movement came in the 1960s. The word "black" was used proudly by its adherents to describe themselves. They used it to embrace their beauty, power, heritage. Currently the PC term often used by the media to refer to a black person is "African-America." I don't know if that's used much though by regular people; I've never heard a single person in real life call herself that.

Maybe some day there will be a future like you imagine, where skin tone isn't the first descriptor we use when discussing someone.

the same reason white people is common parlance, or Hispanic or whatever.

at our best we acknowledge race ( foolish not to) but sublimate it just like regionalism etc in favor of inclusiveness
It's when it's used as a divisive force that causes friction or even hate..

And I'm not excusing true white racists -they are what they are,
but the entire Democratic party depends on divide and conquer to advance it's agenda

The only white persons I've ever seen were dead, and 'black' people - in America anywsay - are mostly a very light brown except where it is very hot, because so much of their genetic makeup is European. President Obama, for instance, was half and half, which made him a wonderfully representative President. All sorts of racist crap was once common parlance, as with so much else back in the Dark Ages. Time to move on now?

The only white persons I've ever seen were dead, and 'black' people - in America anywsay - are mostly a very light brown except where it is very hot, because so much of their genetic makeup is European. President Obama, for instance, was half and half, which made him a wonderfully representative President. All sorts of racist crap was once common parlance, as with so much else back in the Dark Ages. Time to move on now?
i'm all in favor of a color blind society where people are "judged on the content of their character" ( MLK) -
but it doesn't work that way. I wish it did.

I believe its roots stem from centuries ago. In my lifetime, people of African heritage were called "colored people" (except when they were called by the n-word). The rise of the black power movement came in the 1960s. The word "black" was used proudly by its adherents to describe themselves. They used it to embrace their beauty, power, heritage. Currently the PC term often used by the media to refer to a black person is "African-America." I don't know if that's used much though by regular people; I've never heard a single person in real life call herself that.

Maybe some day there will be a future like you imagine, where skin tone isn't the first descriptor we use when discussing someone.
People call themselves by what they are called. I have relatives who actually name themselves as 'Taffy' on the internet. I kick up when igt is used, racist people don't like it, but they begin to think that, just perhaps, other people are people. Getting rid of 'the N word' was not enough: you have to root out racism.

i'm all in favor of a color blind society where people are "judged on the content of their character" ( MLK) -
but it doesn't work that way. I wish it did.

Some people dudge Groups and Individuals, based on where they were born ...

Back