Why do racists run like their ass is on fire from being called a racist?

People call themselves by what they are called. I have relatives who actually name themselves as 'Taffy' on the internet. I kick up when igt is used, racist people don't like it, but they begin to think that, just perhaps, other people are people. Getting rid of 'the N word' was not enough: you have to root out racism.

Agree.

Yea ... just look at who's profiting on Ignorance in The White House ....

Exactly. One thing I haven't seen brought up here yet in the discussion about Trump's racism is his hiring of Bannon, the self-appointed voice of the racist alt-right. So he is/was some amazing strategist or something.... his embracing of the white supremacists should have been enough right there for Trump to reject him. He not only hired him, but gave him great status.

BAC has been my friend for over 10 years, I have never ever in all that time perceived anything he has said as racists. Never, so you can take your period and shove it where the sun don’t shine. You are a noob who has hitched your wagon to supporting the actual racists on this forum, you may not curse, but you are still vile by supporting those actual racists. Now, cry harder. Happy Gladys and you have found each other, it’s a match made in heaven.

I second that. There is nothing remotely racist about BAC, and I have posted with him for a decade.

There is nothing racist in talking about race, something BAC does post about. Hell, I post about race as do many liberals and other sentient people.
Race is a topic that needs to be discussed. Because this country has a four centuries long history of slavery and Jim Crow that we have never fully dealt with, and the consequences of that dark history permeate society, our politics, our institutions, and our civil discourse to this very day.

Exactly. One thing I haven't seen brought up here yet in the discussion about Trump's racism is his hiring of Bannon, the self-appointed voice of the racist alt-right. So he is/was some amazing strategist or something.... his embracing of the white supremacists should have been enough right there for Trump to reject him. He not only hired him, but gave him great status.

Both Bannon and Drumpf will get their just due ...

The only white persons I've ever seen were dead, and 'black' people - in America anywsay - are mostly a very light brown except where it is very hot, because so much of their genetic makeup is European. President Obama, for instance, was half and half, which made him a wonderfully representative President. All sorts of racist crap was once common parlance, as with so much else back in the Dark Ages. Time to move on now?

O-Really ... and you've been Black for how long?

The only white persons I've ever seen were dead, and 'black' people - in America anywsay - are mostly a very light brown except where it is very hot, because so much of their genetic makeup is European. President Obama, for instance, was half and half, which made him a wonderfully representative President. All sorts of racist crap was once common parlance, as with so much else back in the Dark Ages. Time to move on now?

Stop being such a pedantic shit, if it matters so much to you then call them brownies, mocha, mulatto or chocolate. Identity politics makes me truly sick, it is just agitprop and Akinskyism.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

I second that. There is nothing remotely racist about BAC, and I have posted with him for a decade.

There is nothing racist in talking about race, something BAC does post about. Hell, I post about race as do many liberals and other sentient people.
Race is a topic that needs to be discussed. Because this country has a four centuries long history of slavery and Jim Crow that we have never fully dealt with, and the consequences of that dark history permeate society, our politics, our institutions, and our civil discourse to this very day.
Amen, racists like to pretend it is no longer a problem, a dead giveaway every time.

Amen, racists like to pretend it is no longer a problem, a dead giveaway every time.

Exactly. The claim that we live in a "post-racial society" is just a way to 1) avoid discussing racism, and 2) enabling the speaker to call those who do discuss it racists.

We've sure seen plenty of that here.

Last edited:
Back