Why do racists run like their ass is on fire from being called a racist?

What the fuck do you want bitch? What?

You're too goddamn stupid to even back up your own bullshit claims. You keep posting to me with your infantile emotions like a rejected 12 year old.

If all you have is emotion to offer .. I'm going to kick your stupid ass into the dungeon.

Got anything .. ANYTHING?

Is this yet another Toxic Top sock?

You're too goddamn stupid to even back up your own bullshit claims. You keep posting to me with your infantile emotions like a rejected 12 year old.

If all you have is emotion to offer .. I'm going to kick your stupid ass into the dungeon.

Simmer down, no need to stroke out. I don't have a problem. I'm not the racist hater dude, you are. Obviously the angst has twisted up your thinking so much, that your life has become one big irrational hate-fest.

Proof? Reading your racist hate filled posts is the proof. This isn't a court of law, it's an opinion board. I formed an opinion about you based on the ugliness, the hate-filled rants, the focus on racisism and racial angst you display- it's easy to see your racism and hatefulness.

Simmer down, no need to stroke out. I don't have a problem. I'm not the racist hater dude, you are. Obviously the angst has twisted up your thinking so much, that your life has become one big irrational hate-fest.

Proof? Reading your racist hate filled posts is the proof. This isn't a court of law, it's an opinion board. I formed an opinion about you based on the ugliness, the hate-filled rants, the focus on racisism and racial angst you display- it's easy to see your racism and hatefulness.
He's sound like an angry young man, despite the fact he is over 60!

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

He's sound like an angry young man, despite the fact he is over 60!

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

I've seen posts he's made on a few other forums. He's always spewing the same hateful, and racist crap. The dude is seriously blind to his racist hatred.

He is trying to goad you, BAC. That is a typical tactic of righwing message board losers: to hurl false accusations, and try to goad you.
Trust me, I have seen this lackluster and lame rightwing tactic for over a decade.

There is no normal, well adjusted adult here who thinks you have said or done anything even remotely racist.

When you really think about is, about 90% of what rightwingers post on jpp.com is psychological projection, butt hurt resentment, and feeble juvenile attempts to provoke a reaction.

Your opinion doesn't mean shit asshole without FACTS / PROOF. All you offer is your silly ass EMOTION, and you keep saying the same stuid shit over and over.

Nothing to offer to the conversation .. which I've been having successfully with sane, adult people.

If there's nothing else mr nothing .. go fuck yourself.

He is trying to goad you, BAC. That is a typical tactic of righwing message board losers: to hurl false accusations, and try to goad you.
Trust me, I have seen this lackluster and lame rightwing tactic for over a decade.

There is no normal, well adjusted adult here who thinks you have said or done anything even remotely racist.

When you really think about is, about 90% of what rightwingers post on jpp.com is psychological projection, butt hurt resentment, and feeble juvenile attempts to provoke a reaction.

I know, but nothing these assholes say fazes me in the least. Watching these morons desperately scrambling around to prove their own racism is indeed hilarious.

Look at the post above .. havane poon and j nothing talking about how racist I am. :rofl2: Hilarious

Thanks

Your opinion doesn't mean shit asshole without FACTS / PROOF. All you offer is your silly ass EMOTION, and you keep saying the same stuid shit over and over.

Nothing to offer to the conversation .. which I've been having successfully with sane, adult people.

If there's nothing else mr nothing .. go fuck yourself.

You don't have adult conversations. You have hateful rants full of angst, foul language, and arrogance. You call names and attempt to bully others from your imagined perch of superiority.

You are a hateful racist
You are the perfect poster child of racial hatred.

you are correct, sir. this guy is a bad hombre. I must place this guy on ignore list probation until he repents. I will not hold my breath for any time.

I hear you , dr. know it all asshole. you are all "RACEBAITING" ["sowers of discord"] sickos. no further examination necessary. I must place you also on ignore list probation.

Last edited:
I know, but nothing these assholes say fazes me in the least. Watching these morons desperately scrambling around to prove their own racism is indeed hilarious.

Look at the post above .. havane poon and j nothing talking about how racist I am. :rofl2: Hilarious

Thanks

Well, carry on then, mate!

I can sorta see the comedy value in watching third-rate rightwing losers hurling tepid false accusations and flaccid aspersions on your character.
Keep up the good work!

You don't have adult conversations. You have hateful rants full of angst, foul language, and arrogance. You call names and attempt to bully others from your imagined perch of superiority.

You are a hateful racist
You are the perfect poster child of racial hatred.
Projection, know what that is.

Planned Parenthood president tells white women to 'do better' in fight for equality

(CNN)The president of Planned Parenthood called on white women to do more to "save this country from itself," crediting women of color with many of the recent political victories.

The momentum from 2017's Women's March fueled protests against the Muslim Ban and inspired activists to demand accountability from Congress, in Hollywood and in the workplace, Cecile Richards said Sunday at the Women's March #PowertothePolls rally in Las Vegas, Nevada.

"All across the country, the Women's March inspired doctors and teachers and mothers to become activists and organizers and, yes, candidates for office," Richards said. "And from Virginia to Alabama and to last week in Wisconsin, women have beaten the odds to elect our own to office. ... Women of color, transgender women, rural and urban women."

Richards credited women of color with many of these successes.

"These victories were led and made possible by women of color," Richards said.
http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/21/us/women-march-cecila-richards-trnd/index.html

next time you ask us to find a racist post, here it is......

next time you ask us to find a racist post, here it is......

What is racist about it? Because it discusses the politics of both black women, and white women? Does it say anything denigrating about either one? No, it does not. Therefore, it is not racist. BTW, the president of PP is a white woman.

Try harder.

What is racist about it? Because it discusses the politics of both black women, and white women? Does it say anything denigrating about either one? No, it does not. Therefore, it is not racist. BTW, the president of PP is a white woman.

Try harder.

this is why we don't let racists define racism

they cant understand what is wrong about racism

Back