Why do racists run like their ass is on fire from being called a racist?

I hear you , dr. know it all asshole. you are all "RACEBAITING" ["sowers of discord"] sickos. no further examination necessary. I must place you also on ignore list probation.

race baiting

so discussing issues of race is like fishing?

who is the fish in your analogy?

You don't have adult conversations. You have hateful rants full of angst, foul language, and arrogance. You call names and attempt to bully others from your imagined perch of superiority.

You are a hateful racist
You are the perfect poster child of racial hatred.

so in your world black people cant speak of racism?

this is why we don't let racists like this poster define what racism is

Poor Fowl...still obsessed...

Kind of funny coming from the dumb twat who has tried to sneak into the Amazon Goodreads group now what.... 7 times? Eight? No shame at all... uses a cyber bud's personal info for the latest profiles to try to convince the mods that she's him. Too bad he saw the screen shot I sent him and said Nope, wasn't me, if I want in I'll ask straight up (which he has). Guess now he knows how you use and abuse ppl.... explains the lack of friends.

6IBd8fe.jpg

Nah, this is just another racists that found our forum
You are a forum moderator? How disappointing. Not sure it matters to state the obvious, but your intellectualism isn't very compelling. You and your racist pal do much disservice to real acts of racism.

Well, carry on then, mate!

I can sorta see the comedy value in watching third-rate rightwing losers hurling tepid false accusations and flaccid aspersions on your character.
Keep up the good work!

Guess what they call you and everyone else white who stands against racism? ... drum roll .. a racist. :palm:

White-hating racist white people is what they call non-racist white people.

According to racists, if you don't agree with them and don't hate non-white people, you're a racist.

... go figure.

Their mental ineptitude knows no bounds.

You are a forum moderator? How disappointing. Not sure it matters to state the obvious, but your intellectualism isn't very compelling. You and your racist pal do much disservice to real acts of racism.

:rofl2:

'Intellectualism' from a dummy who can't back up his own bullshit claims.

priceless

LOL at Fowl...he knows that wasn't me...why so extra desperate lately? If you're going to make stuff up, at least make an attempt to be creative.
Same goes for nosam. He was spotted right away:)

yes you are a racist

go check the old thread of yours I bumped

You are a racist, you are not profound.

:0) Nobody gives a fuck about what you think about me but your fellow racists.

Question dummy .. there are lots of real racists on this board. Ignorant racist motherfuckers like CFM, TDAK, chinky, and a host of others. Nobody needs to search for their racist comments, they spew them everyday.

Can you point me to your condemnation of their racist thoughts and comments?

I'll wait.

Lol, yeah that’s what all the racists say about me, and yet, I’m still a mod.

Question dummy .. there are lots of real racists on this board. Ignorant racist motherfuckers like CFM, TDAK, chinky, and a host of others. Nobody needs to search for their racist comments, they spew them everyday.

I'll wait.

tenor.gif

I'll wait.

You and your cohorts sure have an unusual way of showing your lack of care. But I digress, I care to voice my opinion, otherwise I wouldn't be here typing. I'm honest, not always right, but much more willing to attempt being right than you obviously are. Being an angry racist bully on a keyboard isn't difficult to do, as you prove daily.

You and your cohorts sure have an unusual way of showing your lack of care. But I digress, I care to voice my opinion, otherwise I wouldn't be here typing. I'm honest, not always right, but much more willing to attempt being right than you obviously are. Being an angry racist bully on a keyboard isn't difficult to do, as you prove daily.

Are you a fucking retard? The question was very simple.

Since you can't come up with a single racist post of mine out of 22, 605 posts and counting .. AND, since you're just soooo against racism, surely you can come up with your anti-racist rants against REAL racists who leave no doubt of it.

.. BUT lo and behold, you couldn't do that either.

Now, take a moment and ask yourself what do you think your opinion about me is worth?

Intellectualism? :whoa:

Are you a fucking retard? The question was very simple.

Since you can't come up with a single racist post of mine out of 22, 605 posts and counting .. AND, since you're just soooo against racism, surely you can come up with your anti-racist rants against REAL racists who leave no doubt of it.

.. BUT lo and behold, you couldn't do that either.

Now, take a moment and ask yourself what do you think your opinion about me is worth?

Intellectualism? :whoa:

That's it, spew more drivel- I point to the majority of what you post. I have no need to get involved with dissecting your monologues of racist venom to form my opinion, one shared by others I might add. While you are free to pretend you don't spew racial hatred, I am free to form the opinion that you do.

Back