why does god allow evil to exist

The standard of Everyone being good stands in too stark a contrast to the population control and genocide agenda of the global elite.

So since they're fuckers, they portray that their assholery is some kind of human necessity.

God has ordered men to do evil deeds. Read the biblical tale of the battle of Jerico and the God ordered slaughter of women and children.

I therefore determine that God is evil as well.
Perhaps we are made in his image ?

USC! Welcome back my friend!

As for the idea that God created evil, well then that makes him responsible for the evil in the world.

I rather like the common pagan view on things. There is no pure evil or pure good. There are actions that result in things that we see as evil or good, but no pure evil devil or pure good god.

That is why the duality in many pagan faiths is misunderstood. The majority of people were brought up believing that anything not "of God" is from the devil and is, therefore, evil. The pagans believe there is power. None is inherently good or evil. Its use can be seen as such, but not the power itself.

USC! Welcome back my friend!

As for the idea that God created evil, well then that makes him responsible for the evil in the world.

I rather like the common pagan view on things. There is no pure evil or pure good. There are actions that result in things that we see as evil or good, but no pure evil devil or pure good god.

That is why the duality in many pagan faiths is misunderstood. The majority of people were brought up believing that anything not "of God" is from the devil and is, therefore, evil. The pagans believe there is power. None is inherently good or evil. Its use can be seen as such, but not the power itself.

So the actions for which it is used can be good or evil.

I believe deception is the greatest evil. I have respect for an enemy that will tell me to my face he hates me and wants me dead. The real evil is feigning an alliance and then giving bad advice, like "globalization is good for you."

So is that Billy Jack on your avatar? That character exercised his Free Will by confronting evil. “Evil exists when good men do nothing.”

So I'm curious why someone who thinks that 'God seems like an ass to me' would have a Christian soldier as his avatar. :pke:

So I'm curious why someone who thinks that 'God seems like an ass to me' would have a Christian soldier as his avatar. :pke:

Billy Jack was good people. There can be good christians.

He also was a defender of godless and savage native americans.

The god of the Old Testament is definitely an ass. Am I afraid to say such blasphemies? No, I am not.

"One Tin Soldier", ie: Jesus.

source: "Mere Christianity" by CS Lewis
I love that song.

Organized christianity as it exists today is nothing like that song. It's full of warmongering fascists who think they do all they do to fulfill god's prophecies. They are literally insane.

God - at least the christian god, cannot do ANYTHING "wrong" or morally wrong. You know why this is, right? I can elaborate if needed. Once you understand that, you can go forward.

He can do something wrong if he wants to, otherwise he wouldn't be all-powerful.

Premonition isn't the same thing as predestination. If I can predict what you will be doing in ten minutes, it doesn't make you any less free.

The "open theist" argument is a mound of bullshit.

If I created you and I knew what was the consequences of my creating you and how that would affect the world then you do not have free will.

Billy Jack was good people. There can be good christians.

He also was a defender of godless and savage native americans.

The god of the Old Testament is definitely an ass. Am I afraid to say such blasphemies? No, I am not.

I love that song.

Organized christianity as it exists today is nothing like that song. It's full of warmongering fascists who think they do all they do to fulfill god's prophecies. They are literally insane.

Gee and here I was thinking that most American Indians were Christian. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_Americans_in_the_United_States#Religion

Wow I’ve been a member of an organized religion since birth and have yet to meet one of these warmongering, insane fascists. Do they have a website?

It appears that you are one mixed up dude.

God made all and know all that will happen ?

revolt in heaven ? Remember The debbil was an angel and lots of angels revolted with him. Sounds more like earth than heaven.
but then God knew all this would happen....
Sounds like a piss poor manager to me. God must have an MBA ?

Back