why does god allow evil to exist

Asshat never offers proof, just wild accusations and few (if any) facts.

He insists that everyone falls into one of two categories. Either you are one of those who is being forced into poverty & despair, or you are one of the fascist zionist assholes who are sending everyone to the poorhouse.

Everyone either agrees with his crackpot theories or they are traitors.

I'm not surprised that you can't deliver, although I am surprised that you failed so quickly. Wow.

Just talk to a few. Read their insane scrawlings on this very forum.
What is the prevailing christian attitude on globalism, or the general character of corporations? Answer: They love both. They will not describe their beliefs as I do, but they do believe in internationlist fascism.

Manichaean theology

Manichaean theology was dualistic. A key belief in Manichaeism is that there is no omnipotent good power. This addresses a theoretical part of the problem of evil by denying the infinite perfection of God and postulating two equal and opposite powers. The human person is seen as a battleground for these powers: the good part is the soul, which is composed of light, and the bad part is the body, composed of dark earth. The soul defines the person and is incorruptible, but it is under the domination of a foreign power, which addressed the practical part of the problem of evil. Humans are said to be able to be saved from this power (matter) if they come to know who they are and identify themselves with their soul.

Just talk to a few. Read their insane scrawlings on this very forum.
What is the prevailing christian attitude on globalism, or the general character of corporations? Answer: They love both. They will not describe their beliefs as I do, but they do believe in internationlist fascism.

You really need to get your story straight. First you are accusing organized Christianity as “full of warmongering fascists” [post 30] and I respond that's not true with my religion, Catholic, undoubtedly the most organized Christian sect. Now you’re claiming that you are referring to some posters in this forum. I agree with you that someone here may be insane, but I fear that it might be you.

You really need to get your story straight. First you are accusing organized Christianity as “full of warmongering fascists” [post 30] and I respond that's not true with my religion, Catholic, undoubtedly the most organized Christian sect. Now you’re claiming that you are referring to some posters in this forum. I agree with you that someone here may be insane, but I fear that it might be you.

There's no conflict. Organized christianity if full of warmongering fascists, many of whom are on this site. What don't you understand?

Asshatzombie you must understand a society cannot exist without religion, think of all the chaos that would be caused.

are you really taht stupid? are you so stupid? whay!?!?!?!?!?!

Asshatzombie you must understand a society cannot exist without religion, think of all the chaos that would be caused.

are you really taht stupid? are you so stupid? whay!?!?!?!?!?!

if god did not exist then man would have to invent one

There's no conflict. Organized christianity if full of warmongering fascists, many of whom are on this site. What don't you understand?
It looks like we've gone full circle now. You've made a blanket baseless accusation, I've challenged you to prove it, you spin and dodge, I demonstrate how you've spun and dodged. Repeat.

It looks like we've gone full circle now. You've made a blanket baseless accusation, I've challenged you to prove it, you spin and dodge, I demonstrate how you've spun and dodged. Repeat.
No. There was never a dodge. You've demonstrated nothing. You left the topic and tried to point out some contradiction that doesn't exist.

Last edited:
The creation of life is easy to figure out.

Evolution

Any idea what ANYTHING found on earth that does not have homology (a tree) is called?

Alien

You evolved from Africans, not dust.

By the way .. who created "God?"
Evolution Theory is not a Theory on the origin of life. Origination was not evolution, evolution takes place after origination.

Evolution Theory is not a Theory on the origin of life. Origination was not evolution, evolution takes place after origination.

Origination was the evolving of cells and micro-organisms.

Evolution still took place.

By the way, evolution is not a theory, it's a fact.

Origination was the evolving of cells and micro-organisms.

Evolution still took place.

By the way, evolution is not a theory, it's a fact.
No, it wasn't. If there are micro-organisms origination already took place. The Theory of evolution does not even attempt to explain origination, it isn't part of it. Evolution is a Scientific Theory, which means it is past the level of a Hypothesis and testing and other information supports it to a very high level of evidence.

No, it wasn't. If there are micro-organisms origination already took place. The Theory of evolution does not even attempt to explain origination, it isn't part of it. Evolution is a Scientific Theory, which means it is past the level of a Hypothesis and testing and other information supports it to a very high level of evidence.

I don't find much to be gained about quibbling over orgination .. and I'm sure you're aware of the fact of evolution.

God, on the other hand, does not come with facts, evidence, or science. It is simply a philosophical perspective that requires faith .. or in other words, a belief in something you do not know to be true or factual, nor does it require truth or fact.

Science requires fact.

Back