Why does MAGA hate MLK day?

Yeah, just think of how many are sitting in our landfills now. I'm thinking at least 500 million.

I have no idea if any were recycled.

As for the next insurrection attempt, I suggest mass body burning.

61sg92.gif

I'm not black. :dunno:

A lot of "soul food" was the food the people in the Big House didn't want to eat; food that would otherwise be thrown away. Over the last 150 years, the cuisine has been upgraded, but still heavy on carbs.

https://www.delish.com/food-news/a26356466/what-is-soul-food/
Americans in the Southern United States. In the late 19th century, the Black Church became a gathering place for the Black community and impacted the development of what's now considered soul food. Particularly in rural areas, foods like fried chicken, fried fish, sweet potato pie, red drinks, black-eyed peas and more were served during Emancipation celebrations and church gatherings. In the 20th century, more than six million of Southern Black people decided to leave due to poor economic conditions and intense racial oppression. From 1916 to 1970, waves of people moved from their homes, a massive relocation now called "The Great Migration." They brought their culinary traditions with them and preparing these foods helped build new communities and served as a reminder of home.

A lot of "soul food" was the food the people in the Big House didn't want to eat; food that would otherwise be thrown away. Over the last 150 years, the cuisine has been upgraded, but still heavy on carbs.

https://www.delish.com/food-news/a26356466/what-is-soul-food/

Like Ox tails, Dutchy? Or don't you know? Ofc you don't know, you just now fucking "Googled" soul food because you've never had any and don't really know what the fuck it is. :rolleyes:

Soul food in Harlem? :laugh:

FAIL! South Carolina, maybe.

I can rattle off all the things that are soul food, because I know..you probably haven't seen anyone black in days and never smelled chitlins cooking.

Yeah, just think of how many are sitting in our landfills now. I'm thinking at least 500 million.

Being that the most that voted for Trump was 74 million, and even if you add a wife or kid or two..and they all had the hats...

You're a fucking fucktarded idiot!

At last count, the US population is 332 million

https://www.census.gov/popclock/

500 million MAGA hats means more than everybody in America. You're a fucktard with no sense whatsoever!

Now go fuck yourself with a cactus.

I'd really like to know.

MAGGATS hate America entirely thus the MLK legacy too. This includes the swine hearts who are at war against Democracy and all else of a civilized nature on Earth at being conned, tricked and sold out to the chief enemy of the State and humanity as in tRump whose nature is of the stench and ghastliness of the sewer.

When do you begin this journey?

Seeking to kill Nazis, Commies and other anti-American assholes? When I was 6 and in first grade on a US Army base, Germany 1962 during the Cuban Missile Crisis. My dad was getting ready to roll his armored platoon east to the Fulda Gap while my mom dragged me and two siblings toward the coast to evacuate the country by boat, the same way we got there. Then he did two one-year Vietnam tours. I knew kids in school who lost their dads. Then I signed up myself when I turned 18.

When I see fucking morons treat the rights of other Americans as being the enemy, it turns me against such anti-American assholes. I fully support all the American patriots in law enforcement to take down all terrorists inside the United States and our military and intelligence agencies to do the same for all enemies of our Constitution outside our borders.

61sqa8.gif

Seeking to kill Nazis, Commies and other anti-American assholes? When I was 6 and in first grade on a US Army base, Germany 1962 during the Cuban Missile Crisis. My dad was getting ready to roll his armored platoon east to the Fulda Gap while my mom dragged me and two siblings toward the coast to evacuate the country by boat, the same way we got there. Then he did two one-year Vietnam tours. I knew kids in school who lost their dads. Then I signed up myself when I turned 18.

When I see fucking morons treat the rights of other Americans as being the enemy, it turns me against such anti-American assholes. I fully support all the American patriots in law enforcement to take down all terrorists inside the United States and our military and intelligence agencies to do the same for all enemies of our Constitution outside our borders.

61sqa8.gif

I meant: When do you begin the journey of fucking off and dying? Nazi.

MAGGATS hate America entirely thus the MLK legacy too. This includes the swine hearts who are at war against Democracy and all else of a civilized nature on Earth at being conned, tricked and sold out to the chief enemy of the State and humanity as in tRump whose nature is of the stench and ghastliness of the sewer.

Said Dr Eeeeeevil.

I meant: When do you begin the journey of fucking off and dying? Nazi.

Dude, you're the terrorist supporter. You've repeatedly tacitly condoned the acts of sedition on 1/6 and the overthrow of the US government and our Constitution.

Examples:
ANTIFA did just as bad as the people on 1/6. They tried to bumrush The White House. Injured 50+ Secret Service. Is that not treason?
Nothing when over 100 ANTIFA rioters tried to break into the White House and over 50 Secret Service injured though, huh?

https://americanmilitarynews.com/20...nts-injured-in-assaults-from-violent-rioters/

The Soy Boys didn't make it very far..lol!

They were throwing Molotov Cocktails, but that's not an insurrection, huh?
You didn't condemn the Insurrection, you tried to water down like it was any other riot.

Dude, you're the terrorist supporter. You've repeatedly tacitly condoned the acts of sedition on 1/6 and the overthrow of the US government and our Constitution.

Examples: You didn't condemn the Insurrection, you tried to water down like it was any other riot.

How many firearms were brandished at this yuge "1/6 insurrection" you keep blabbering on about?

Hmm? Do you not fucking realize this is America and just about everybody over 18 can have a gun?!

If they really meant deadly business, the first thing to do would be to have some guns, no?

I realize you can't have one because you're mentally unstable or some shit, but these people own firearms and did not bring them to DC.

They upset your Democrat jackboot "we gonna do it all" apple cart, sure.

Not as much as can be done by a 100x that and more by a long shot motherfucker, believe that. That was nothing to the amount of Americans that are pissed off at people just like you.

75% or so are not liking it.

And then all those people probably have guns. You believe all that FBI fantasy and bullshit you got goin' or whatever, but there's enough pissed off and armed Americans to do whatever needs to be done no matter what right now.

Enough to obliterate all you suck up to every day forever if it comes to that.

Figure around 35 million.

No less than 20 million. Put that up against all your Nazi Army and FBI figurings and how you'll laugh with glee as Americans die. However, after that kerfluffle is over, who's to say they won't come after you for causing shit like that?

:dunno: I wouldn't bet against it.

Last edited:
The practice referred to as "Critical Race Theory" is not about teaching an honest history of America.

If a genuinely honest history of America were taught, Republicans and conservatives would, for the most part, scream bloody murder.
And so would Democrats and progressives.

All history, as it is written, and taught, is done so through a mental filter held by the writer and teacher.

The great historian EH Carr, in his small and highly-recommended volume, What Is History, gave a good example of why 'objective' just-the-facts history is impossible:
Everyone knows -- or everyone with a half-decent education -- knows, that Caesar crossed the Rubicon. This fact has even been turned into a saying, someone who has made an irreversible, important decision, has "crossed the Rubicon". It's a historical fact. But ... why was this particular crossing by this particular man, considered important? After all, many other people crossed the Rubicon, and Caesar crossed many other rivers. (And he crossed the Rubicon as well, although without an accompanying army, which was the point.

Doing this, for generals, was a no-no in ancient Rome, since having thousands of soldiers in the capitol meant that the Senate could be intimidated. ) So this crossing by this man was considered important, and was chosen out of thousands of other crossings by others, to receive our attention.

Similarly, if you want to teach the unvarnished truth about America, or any other country, you will have to include lots of unpleasant facts.

We're a nasty species, just intelligent chimpanzees (and probably more like Pan Troglydytes than Pan Bonobo).

People on the Right will want to teach a history that focusses on America's achievements, and not on her failures. With respect to the Black population, they cannot ignore Jim Crow in the South, lynchings, police shootings, but they will want to put them in context: the great progress that has been made in implementing civil rights, the achievements of great Americans like Thomas Sowell, the late Walter Williams, and many other Black conservatives; and the fact that America twice elected a Black President; and, on the other hand, they will not neglect the astonishingly high Black crime rate, welfare dependency, poor educational achievements -- and the very difficult situation that police have to work in, when they are in Black areas.

When looking abroad, they will point to the near-universal failure of any government run by Blacks -- the horrible lynchings and inter-tribal slaughters in Africa, for example, and the plunge into economic failure after the whites relinquished their rule.

People on the Left will want to do just the opposite. They will take the approach of the late Howard Zinn's Peoples History of the United States, and emphasize all the bad parts. With regard to race -- and this is what Critical Race Theory is all about -- they will claim that any problems Black people have, are caused, directly or indirectly, by white racism, including that good-for-everything excuse, 'the legacy of slavery'.

They will call on Walter Rodney's How Europe Undeveloped Africa, to explain why Black self-rule has been such a disaster. They will want whites to feel personally guilty, to acknowledge their 'White privilege'. They certainly will not want their students leaving the classroom thinking that America is, all things considered and especially in comparison to other countries, a great nation and worthy of their love. Just the opposite.

For liberals, a real American patriot is the Soviet spy Ethyl Rosenberg, who helped Stalin get the atom bomb.

So what we are seeing is, basically, is the newest generation coming into power, a generation that despises its own working class, whom they consider to be their social inferiors, and sneers at things like saluting the flag. It's America in decline.

Patriots need to start thinking about what to do in this situation, which will not stand still, but will get worse.

In the meantime, of course, take every advantage to slow things down a bit. (In particular, do what you can to encourage liberals to push hard for teaching Critical Race Theory in the schools, and, of course, for de-funding the police and de-criminalize shoplifting. The popular reaction, expressed electorally, will buy us some much-needed time.)

But we're not in a situation now, where a Ronald Reagan will come along, and put America back on course. Our country has cancer, not pneumonia.

Back