Why Does the Right Hate America?

Trump will not get elected. But he will used violence to try to take over the government a second time.

Trump has never lost an election. He never used violence to take over a government. DEMOCRATS did, though. It is DEMOCRATS that fund violent factions like the KKK, Antifa, BLM, etc.
It is DEMOCRATS that are causing crime and violence in the cities to rise unchecked.

There is a real issue here. Republicans tend to feel like failures, and want someone to blame. They keep claiming America is collapsing, and therefore they are not to blame for their failures.

There is a real issue here. Republicans tend to feel like failures, and want someone to blame. They keep claiming America is collapsing, and therefore they are not to blame for their failures.

There are a few people on this forum who have been stalking me for 2 years. I get 10 notifications from them every day. I never read their posts and only tell them to shut up.

Truly psychotic behavior.

A slight disagreement; not Republicans but "Trumpers"...which we can agree constitute a little over half of Republicans. That distinction aside, I agree with your observation with an additional note: they want to elect a Leader to impose an authoritarian state to put them, mostly little to no college, middle to lower class Euro-American males, in the nation's driver's seat by reserving Constitutional rights only for themselves.

There are a few people on this forum who have been stalking me for 2 years. I get 10 notifications from them every day. I never read their posts and only tell them to shut up.

Truly psychotic behavior.
Only a woman would use the word stalking. It's one of the first clues on why I know you are female, BP, despite your disclaimer.

Do you think you're the only one on this forum who doesn't have a "fan club"? How many notifications do you think I get every day from forum losers and psychos? Anyone who is left of Far Right? It's more than ten. LOL

Never ever forget, demography is destiny. The West has locked its destiny for generations to come. Strife, hatred, and division will continue to increase. Any rational person should have seen this coming. BUT, the policies that the West implemented stem from parasitized minds unconcerned about its survival.

---------------------------------

What has happened to the West is exactly the way the Han would write it up if they controlled us....something to consider.

My brother lived in NYC for 40 years and said the wealthy saw Trump as a buffoon. He was always a pretender.
what did Trump have to say about your brother?.......oh wait.......nobody gave a fuck about your brother, did they......
^^^
Posted more like a Christian or more like a minion of Satan?

z2Kw2et.gif

Time until the "Christian" Pmp calls me a vulgar name: 10....9....8.....LOL

The Chinese are acting like they are sure that they have us by the balls...you might wonder why that is.

Back