Why don't you Libtard/ Progressives/ Democrats just say it?

LMAO! Oh, so now you want to restrict who answers what questions or who posts on a given thread?

I post on the threads as I choose. You can deal with it or whine to the mods.
Noooooooo. No Whining.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ffr-G6abbxA"]YouTube- Five Dollar fine for Whining Chris Ledoux[/ame]

You queer enablers are making a mountain out of a mole hill. These are obscure policies of some adoption agency that the kid will never have contact with. Maybe by the time he's in college he'd get curious and do some research. And again, if the queer parents are as wonderful as you say they are, he won't care what some obscure policy says.

And you're a spineless, evasive hypocrite who refuses to give a direct answer for fear of being pinned down on a subject you know little to nothing about and who has admitted fornicating outside of wedlock when you were younger, but who now sanctimoniously tries to hold others to a different standard than you had for yourself.

And you're a spineless, evasive hypocrite who refuses to give a direct answer for fear of being pinned down on a subject you know little to nothing about and who has admitted fornicating outside of wedlock when you were younger, but who now sanctimoniously tries to hold others to a different standard than you had for yourself.

I don't try to hold anyone to any standard. If you want to poke your boyfriend up the ass, by all means, go for it. Just don't expect society to treat you special because of your twisted behavior. :)

I don't try to hold anyone to any standard. If you want to poke your boyfriend up the ass, by all means, go for it. Just don't expect society to treat you special because of your twisted behavior. :)

No one has ever asked to be treated in any special way.

You demand that gays are treated as second class citizens. The good news is that your brand of bigotry is on its way out.

Again, I refer to my last post on this issue.

Since sexuality is an important component in the human experience (as you so demonstrate by your tenacity at arguing for queers) your argument does not hold water.

You have not made much of an argument. All there is, is your claim. There is no evidence to support your claim.

Why do you believe homosexuals are incapable of being good parents?

You have not made much of an argument. All there is, is your claim. There is no evidence to support your claim.

Why do you believe homosexuals are incapable of being good parents?
How ironic. Why do you believe that folks who chose abnormal lifestyles for themselves are capable of being good parents?

How ironic. Why do you believe that folks who chose abnormal lifestyles for themselves are capable of being good parents?

Because there is no reason to believe otherwise. Homosexuals have the same capacities as the rest of us, except maybe an ability to be sexually attracted to the opposite sex. That has nothing to do with parenting. Why would it?

Honestly, it seems weird that you think what someone does in the bedroom should enter into parenting. Maybe Dateline needs to pay the Yadkin Valley a visit.

I also know some gay parents quite well and I KNOW they do have the capacity to parent.

Because there is no reason to believe otherwise. Homosexuals have the same capacities as the rest of us, except maybe an ability to be sexually attracted to the opposite sex. That has nothing to do with parenting. Why would it?

Honestly, it seems weird that you think what someone does in the bedroom should enter into parenting. Maybe Dateline needs to pay the Yadkin Valley a visit.

I also know some gay parents quite well and I KNOW they do have the capacity to parent.
You seem to have this fixation of what queers do in their private bedrooms. The problems with queers is that they tend to be emotional unstable, as evidenced by their poor choice of lifestyle and their tendency to sleep around.

You seem to have this fixation of what queers do in their private bedrooms. The problems with queers is that they tend to be emotional unstable, as evidenced by their poor choice of lifestyle and their tendency to sleep around.

Holy cow, the crazy just never stops flowing out your narrow little mind does it?

You seem to have this fixation of what queers do in their private bedrooms.

Unbelievable. I don't care. I don't believe it matters much in who they are as individuals. You do.

The problems with queers is that they tend to be emotional unstable, as evidenced by their poor choice of lifestyle and their tendency to sleep around.

You think this is part of their nature as homosexuals? Or are you just making some bigoted generalization.

Unless you can show me that they are hardwired in some way to be emotionally unstable and promiscuous then your "tendencies" are not necessarily true of the individual even if they are true of the group (which you have not shown).

I don't judge individuals based on the tendencies of their demographic group. That's just a form of collectivism.

For instance, I don't assume you go around looking for Jesus or the Virgin Mary in odd places (e.g., a piece of toast) even if that does seem to be a tendency of Catholics.

Unbelievable. I don't care. I don't believe it matters much in who they are as individuals. You do.

You think this is part of their nature as homosexuals? Or are you just making some bigoted generalization.

Unless you can show me that they are hardwired in some way to be emotionally unstable and promiscuous then your "tendencies" are not necessarily true of the individual even if they are true of the group (which you have not shown).

I don't judge individuals based on the tendencies of their demographic group. That's just a form of collectivism.

For instance, I don't assume you go around looking for Jesus or the Virgin Mary in odd places (e.g., a piece of toast) even if that does seem to be a tendency of Catholics.

You're the one who keeps bringing up the bedroom issue so you're obviously fixated. Fess up.

The statistics support my claims and that's what I rely on. Nice Catholic bashing though.

You're the one who keeps bringing up the bedroom issue so you're obviously fixated. Fess up.

The statistics support my claims and that's what I rely on. Nice Catholic bashing though.

Nope, I do not care about their bedroom activity. You do as you argue it is a defining characteristic.

What stats?

I am not bashing anyone. I made it clear that I reject that generalization and don't assume that it is true of you simply because some stats might show that it is more common among Catholics than non Catholics. I even went with the less offensive one. I could make the same point about the problems with Catholic priests. You generalize with homosexuals, then claim you are victim when I simply pointed out the problem of generalizations.

What stats?!?

hows about you provide some of those nebulous, "always talked about but never provided as evidence", STATS?

What? There is no one on this board that talks about gay sex or asks others about their sex lives more than you do.

If RS is fixated, you are so far beyond that as to be beyond obsession.

Would you care to fess up?

Back