Why don't you Libtard/ Progressives/ Democrats just say it?

What does that have to do with anything; seeing as how you weren't concerned about marriage, when you committed sin acts while you were in college.
If you're going to stalk at least be correct about what you write. Otherwise it simply makes you look ignorant, and lame. :palm:

I don't think most folks do it. Do you have data suggesting otherwise? The fact that you're ashamed to tell me if you do it yourself tells me that its only something really perverted people do.

Because of the number of questions you have, about anal sex, here's a site you can use to educate yourself.

If you're going to stalk at least be correct about what you write. Otherwise it simply makes you look ignorant, and lame. :palm:

The fact that I swapped two words, while typing, does not make my comment incorrect.
You have admitted to committing acts of sin, while you were in college.

Not at all. Centuries of trial and error have found two normal parents to be the best way to raise kids, so stop messing with the formula.

Bullshit. There have not been centuries of trial and error. There have been centuries of doing it one way. There have been no trials concerning other methods of parenting. You know there haven't.

I'm simply arguing that they be put in the line behind normal parents until long-term studies prove them at least as capable.

Lets see, you want them to only be able to adopt kids that no one else wants, you want them to be unable to marry, and you want them to prove to closed-minded bigots that they are just as capable as parents who raised all the average kids out there?

And you can't see the problem with this? :palm:

How ironic, since if I cited another study you'd simply attack those researchers as well.

If you had cited a study that showed the research data, so it could be critiqued on its own merits, I would have been happy to do so.

That is what happened with ID's link that vaguely referred to "many studies" without singling out any individually.

But instead, you cited a paper presented by a researcher with a clear agenda and who did not present any of the data used to support his assertions.

Well its about time you were honest. (j/k)

This is quite funny though, since here you are admitting that children will have a certain stigma because of queer parents which could effect them negatively, yet earlier you said that would not happen.

He cannot deny that there are people, like you, out there who will hate them for who their parents are. They will be stigmatized by the same people who hate their parents.

SM, the stigma will be placed by people like you. Not by the people who are trying to explain to people that sexual orientation is not the defining characteristic of people.

Then why are there so many kids awaiting adoption? There are waiting lists for healthy white kids, but too many others go on waiting.

http://www.adoptioninstitute.org/FactOverview/foster.html

According to that website, there are over 127,000 kids in foster care awaiting adoption.
And this number gets bigger every year. People are on waiting lists for INFANTS. There are TONS of older kids that are considered unadoptable inside the system.

Well its about time you were honest. (j/k)

This is quite funny though, since here you are admitting that children will have a certain stigma because of queer parents which could effect them negatively, yet earlier you said that would not happen.

Straw man. The stigma I noted is created by the system of adoption YOU advocate. Homosexuality has nothing to do with it. You are telling the kids that their parents are second class and were only allowed to adopt because you view the kid as second class.

Straw man. The stigma I noted is created by the system of adoption YOU advocate. Homosexuality has nothing to do with it. You are telling the kids that their parents are second class and were only allowed to adopt because you view the kid as second class.
Since adoption records are secret, this ain't going to happen. And if the queers as as great parents as you say, they should be able to handle this easily. :)

Since adoption records are secret, this ain't going to happen. And if the queers as as great parents as you say, they should be able to handle this easily. :)

That is simply bullshit. You want to make them second-class citizens, prevent them from adopting all but the most difficult children, and then make the asinine statement "And if the queers as as great parents as you say, they should be able to handle this easily".

As was pointed out, if straight parents are the best (as you claim) then they should be at the back of the line, so those children who need the best parents will get the ones you claim are the best parents.

Who would you rather have as parents, a nice Christian couple or two flaming faggots?

You have a pretty limited scope of what it takes to be good parents.

Which would you prefer to have?

A nice christian couple who have no college education, the husband works in construction as a bricklayer, and the mom works at a convenience store. They gross just under $60k a year, if he gets to work 12 months. It isn't in the adoption papers, but she has been seen with suspicious bruises on a few occasions. They are buying their home, but have gotten behind a few times on the mortgage. She has medical insurance thru her work.

A nice gay couple who both have college educations. One works for a Fortune 500 company in the accounting dept, and the other is a freelance writer who works from home, which will guarantees someone is available for taking care of a sick child. They gross over $200k a year. They are active in their church, volunteer in the community, and own their home. They want their child to go to private school to get the best possible education and can afford to send them there. The one who works for the Fortune 500 company has an excellent benefits package which includes medical, dental, and optical.

Now which do you think would be better suited for adopting a child?

Back