Why I am a liberal…

Fuck you you green slimey cunt bitch!

Tell me what the fuck I did in the 90s, bitch! That you can't!

A lot of hot girls and blow, I'll tell you that.

Ate some awesome Philly Cheesesteaks this NYer used to make, and I could get them delivered! Could even have him pick up a 12 pack on the way over.

Get the girls to flash him some tits and give him a bump and he'd do anything we wanted up until 2:00 AM

He really did make the most awesome Philly Cheesesteak I've ever had. The bread was like a whole small loaf of Italian bread with like 2 lbs of meat and peppers and mushrooms and onions and cheese.

Back in the day it was only $10 at the shop. Hoo! We hit that many a time.

Oh shit, we used to prank call him, too! Then he figured out it was us! :eek:

"Hey! Is your refrigerator running?" "Yeah" "Well you better go catch it, motherfucker!" And then he'd cuss us out. :laugh:

Typical.

aaa-jpg.828230

I see who you are, and now understand your demented and uneducated ideology.

Do ya now? Who am I?

What in the everloving fuck makes you think I'm uneducated?

I acquired a classic liberal education, just so you know. ;)
I was very blessed to get one, because from what I understand not everybody can get one these days, college material or not.

Things were changing while I was in school..not for the better, either.

Back in the days when the Socratic method was on every psyllabus and not Critical Theory. I did type that right, fuck the spell check here.

I look at my old psyllabi and see that "Socratic method" that I was so "blah blah blah" about back then and realize that I was blessed beyond belief.

I kept every book and everything. I have almost every book I ever had in school. Sometimes you had to pay for them.

A classic liberal education as the Founding Fathers intended. Shortly after, leftists took that away from American youths.

I could very easily have spent the rest of my life in Academia, but as my English professor said: "Those than can do, do. Those that can't, teach!" He wrote his own book as a companion to the course.
He was a very smart man. A-1

I chose to enter the workforce. I saw my friend having a wife, boat, motorcycle, couple kids, white picket fence, pretty much living The American Dream and so that's what I did.

There was a lot of sweat. In time I ended up doing something more aligned with my personal talents that made even more money.
I regret nothing, except I can't do what I could do then today.

Last edited:
Fascinating. I'd like to hear that story, starting with how and why you attended LU.

I have heard that from a handful of people. They turn off a certain percentage of people believing Christian Conservatives were good people.

I have heard that from a handful of people. They turn off a certain percentage of people believing Christian Conservatives were good people.

They must be the honest-with-themselves personalities who realize that, despite what they are being told by parents/teachers/preachers, they and their beliefs are NOT better, more blessed, holier, more patriotic, etc. than anyone else.

Do ya now? Who am I?

What in the everloving fuck makes you think I'm uneducated?

I acquired a classic liberal education, just so you know. ;)
I was very blessed to get one, because from what I understand not everybody can get one these days, college material or not.

Things were changing while I was in school..not for the better, either.

Back in the days when the Socratic method was on every psyllabus and not Critical Theory. I did type that right, fuck the spell check here.

I look at my old psyllabi and see that "Socratic method" that I was so "blah blah blah" about back then and realize that I was blessed beyond belief.

I kept every book and everything. I have almost every book I ever had in school. Sometimes you had to pay for them.

You appear to have a youtube and tictok education.

They must be the honest-with-themselves personalities who realize that, despite what they are being told by parents/teachers/preachers, they and their beliefs are NOT better, more blessed, holier, more patriotic, etc. than anyone else.

I think they are people who actually study the reality of Jesus, not prosperity gospel.

Last edited:
I am okay with lazy people being provided a basic living, I think if that is done you will see more artists and inventors spring from their ranks. It would greatly reduce crime. In the end it will help us all.
Possible but isn't it also true that a guaranteed basic living would also give rise to more lazy people that contribute nothing?

I want to change this…

“Citizenship in western liberal democracies is the modern equivalent of feudal privilege and an inherited status that greatly enhances one’s life chances.

Like feudal birthright privileges, restrictive citizenship is hard to justify.”

Joseph H Carens

translated, Jarod, evince, and the rest want free shit that others work hard for. Much Like Bernie Sanders

Back