Why I am a liberal…

Yet you backed every second of it at the time huh

While newts crazy eyed aid sucked him off under his desk

No I did not. Apparently you don't get my vibe because I damn sure didn't.

I hated that Ken Starr bullshit. It was all a giant waste of time and money that the citizens of the US paid to the government to do something else besides that.

You know like..represent the citizens and do something good for them?

And then..current day Democrats thought it was so fucking grand they decided to pull the same bullshit on Trump twice! Idiots all!

All of them should have to pay back the money for the people's time and money they wasted doing all of it.

All of them should have to reimburse the people for those wasted impeachment days they got paid for at least, let alone not doing their job and representing the people those days.

Lying to the people about his crowd size at the inauguration was his first

The president takes an oath per the constitution

That was a breach

And every lie he told to the people was that huh

His lies were documented fully

You just swallowed without chewing everything he said

No I did not. Apparently you don't get my vibe because I damn sure didn't.

I hated that Ken Starr bullshit. It was all a giant waste of time and money that the citizens of the US paid to the government to do something else besides that.

You know like..represent the citizens and do something good for them?

So you say now

And like everything else you say there is no provable fact to back your claim

So you say now

And like everything else you say there is no provable fact to back your claim

I've never NOT said it since the fuckin' 90s, bitch. I said it was bullshit when it was on the CRT 200-lb TV, because it was. The Trump impeachment BS was, too.

The sky is blue. The Moon is an average of 238,855 miles away from Earth :rolleyes:

Lying about those he sees as enemies is a moral failure that is relevant to his job as president. Lying about North Korea's nuclear capabilities for political gain is a moral failure as president. There are thousands of examples about Rump.

You can't make up your mind to be the moral police or not. :rofl2:

Because Clinton lied about it.

Lied about what?

A private relationship with an adult that had no bearing his job?

Until the republicans used this crap virtually all sex stuff was ignored by both parties

Newt was getting his side piece on while railing in public about it like he was a preacher

It’s not illegal to lie under oath about non material things in a trial

When your trying a person for an illegal sex act

Legal sex acts are not material

Get it

It was a sham designed to embarrass Clinton

Nothing more

While newt fucked his crazy eyed aide silly

Lied about what?

Until the republicans used this crap virtually all sex stuff was ignored by both parties

Newt was getting his side piece on while railing in public about it like he was a preacher

Get it

Nothing more

And the Trump impeachments?

Lesser of two weevils. Repugs are now soooo noxious I had to run screaming holding my nose to avoid dying from the fumes.

I've never NOT said it since the fuckin' 90s, bitch. I said it was bullshit when it was on the CRT 200-lb TV, because it was. The Trump impeachment BS was, too.

The sky is blue. The Moon is an average of 238,855 miles away from Earth :rolleyes:

You lie

There is no reason for anyone to believe a fucking thing you claim

Blame your self

Getting all pissed off means nothing

Your a horrible human being and you prove it daily here

Your are far more likely a Russo bot hole created by some shitty Russian fool who pretends his sex with his goats is sex with actual women

aaaa-jpeg.828216

Lied about what?

Get it

Nothing more

try google

You lie

There is no reason for anyone to believe a fucking thing you claim

Blame your self

Getting all pissed off means nothing

Your a horrible human being and you prove it daily here

Your are far more likely a Russo bot hole created by some shitty Russian fool who pretends his sex with his goats is sex with actual women

Fuck you you green slimey cunt bitch!

Tell me what the fuck I did in the 90s, bitch! That you can't!

A lot of hot girls and blow, I'll tell you that.

Ate some awesome Philly Cheesesteaks this NYer used to make, and I could get them delivered! Could even have him pick up a 12 pack on the way over.

Get the girls to flash him some tits and give him a bump and he'd do anything we wanted up until 2:00 AM

He really did make the most awesome Philly Cheesesteak I've ever had. The bread was like a whole small loaf of Italian bread with like 2 lbs of meat and peppers and mushrooms and onions and cheese.

Back in the day it was only $10 at the shop. Hoo! We hit that many a time.

Oh shit, we used to prank call him, too! Then he figured out it was us! :eek:

That was before the delivery days.

"Hey! Is your refrigerator running?" "Yeah" "Well you better go catch it, motherfucker!" And then he'd cuss us out. :laugh:

Every prank call trick I ever learned, we called this guy.

I'll never forget that night we were in there, eating one of his Philly Cheesesteaks, when he let on he knew it was us that was prank-calling him. I thought I was dead, but he had a good heart about it.

I'm eating his stuff and he's all "By the way, I know it's you 2 motherfuckers been prank-calling me" . Oh damn, I about died. :laugh:

"I recognize your voice, boy, you the ones been calling me on the phone". Oh shit! We in trouble now! The back door was open and I was a-looking at it.

He was really good about it, though. We dealt with that motherfucker for 20 years.

I think he gave us a couple extra slices on the house that night.

I know I got hooked on them Philly Cheesesteaks and there hasn't been as good a one as he made yet.
Not yet, no.

Last edited:
Back