Why is evince banned from so many threads

This is priceless Desh. So now you've switched from saying the crime bill was the will of the people to democrats did it because of racist white republicans? Because in the real world democrats aren't concerned about crime in their neighborhood right? And democrats don't care about drug dealers on their streets right, like you don't?

Desh profiled a black man and spit in his face. Fact.

Tell us how do you know that Top is a racists? Has she made some racial jokes? Yea who hasn't. Do you know anything about her private life? I believe you are listening to a prevaricator par excellence.
Sounds like you're correct, from his "response".....are you surprised he's got nothing?

I have never told a racists joke, I know many people who haven’t and for Eagle to say everyone has is wrong.
Have you ever seen me post one here? Do you think I'm racist? And if so, why?
If you've never told a stereotypical joke, then you should be commended, btw.

Desh profiled a black man and spit in his face. Fact.

profiled ?

I saw the drug deal idiot

he was the buyer

the skinny little dweeb selling took the fuck off right away

he thought he could scare me so he started giving me shit

I gave him shit back

I treated him the same as I would have treated a 16 year old white girl buying drugs in my hood

you would have shit your pants and offered to suck him off

I have never told a racists joke, I know many people who haven’t and for Eagle to say everyone has is wrong.

So you have never told a Jewish joke, Polish joke, Oriential joke in your entire life! No darling I can't buy that. Oh WAIT your a liberal so you are perfect with no human frailties. At least I'm honest and have atoned for my mistakes. No one needs a race to look down on in this day and age when we have liberals that think they are perfect to serve the purpose. LOL

Have you ever seen me post one here? Do you think I'm racist? And if so, why?
If you've never told a stereotypical joke, then you should be commended, btw.
No, I generally don’t tell jokes, my humor is generally my own.

No, I generally don’t tell jokes, my humor is generally my own.
Good for you if you've never told a joke that wasn't your own humor.... But, my questions? Anything?
(Everyone on God's green earth has seen the joke that Fowl has in that file of hers (2011-lol)...of course, reposted without adding what or who it was in reply to...or what was being discussed in the thread...is that how you're going to judge my humor?;)

Last edited:
So you have never told a Jewish joke, Polish joke, Oriential joke in your entire life! No darling I can't buy that. Oh WAIT your a liberal so you are perfect with no human frailties. At least I'm honest and have atoned for my mistakes. No one needs a race to look down on in this day and age when we have liberals that think they are perfect to serve the purpose. LOL

What part of Appalachia do you come from? I haven't heard the word "oriental" in ages, and I have not heard anyone I know publically tell a disparaging polish or jewish joke in about three decades.

profiled ?

I saw the drug deal idiot

he was the buyer

the skinny little dweeb selling took the fuck off right away

he thought he could scare me so he started giving me shit

I gave him shit back

I treated him the same as I would have treated a 16 year old white girl buying drugs in my hood

you would have shit your pants and offered to suck him off

I just had to laugh at that, ha! :rofl::coolstorybro:

I don’t tell jokes, I use my own humor in conversations.

Good for you if you've never told a joke that wasn't your own humor.... But, my questions? Anything?
(Everyone on God's green earth has seen the joke that Fowl has in that file of hers (2011-lol)...of course, reposted without adding what or who it was in reply to...or what was being discussed in the thread...is that how you're going to judge my humor?;)
Elaphant and knock knock jokes when I was a kid, but that was a long time ago, no racists jokes, or bigoted jokes, sorry.

Back