Why is evince banned from so many threads

HUH? what other institutional racism is there?

I think you are confusing just plain ole white racism with institutional racism. Institution Racism IS politics. You don't want it to be, but it is.

There's social and political institutional racism. It can be banks, businesses, schools , organizations. It's not just political

There's social and political institutional racism. It can be banks, businesses, schools , organizations. It's not just political

And that is all political.

Again, you are confusing just plain ole racism with institutional racism.

You don't want it to be political because you fall on the wrong side of the tracks.

You support Institutional racism. The people you vote for and support keep institutional racism alive and well in 2018.

People really need a link to know Democrats controlled Congress when the crime bill was passed? Convenient amnesia.

From Desh's favorite site:

The Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994, H.R. 3355, Pub.L. 103–322 is an Act of Congress dealing with crime and law enforcement; it became law in 1994. It is the largest crime bill in the history of the United States and consisted of 356 pages that provided for 100,000 new police officers, $9.7 billion in funding for prisons and $6.1 billion in funding for prevention programs, which were designed with significant input from experienced police officers.[1] Sponsored by Representative Jack Brooks of Texas, the bill was originally written by Senator Joe Biden of Delaware and then was passed by Congress and signed into law by President Bill Clinton.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violent_Crime_Control_and_Law_Enforcement_Act

Here's the House vote. Passed with massive Democratic support.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/103-1994/h416

Same in the Senate.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/103-1994/s295

These are just basic facts.

You don't want it to be political because you fall on the wrong side of the tracks.

You support Institutional racism. The people you vote for and support keep institutional racism alive and well in 2018.

No it's not. Look up what it is.

And you couldn't tell me what Democrats are doing to end institutional racism in California. You told me to google it. You have no clue.

Guess I shouldn't vote for London Breed or DiFi huh? Gavin Newsom, Willie Brown, Ed Lee all support/supported institutional racism?

So you not going to vote for Gavin now since he supports institutional racism?

People really need a link to know Democrats controlled Congress when the crime bill was passed? Convenient amnesia.

From Desh's favorite site:

The Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994, H.R. 3355, Pub.L. 103–322 is an Act of Congress dealing with crime and law enforcement; it became law in 1994. It is the largest crime bill in the history of the United States and consisted of 356 pages that provided for 100,000 new police officers, $9.7 billion in funding for prisons and $6.1 billion in funding for prevention programs, which were designed with significant input from experienced police officers.[1] Sponsored by Representative Jack Brooks of Texas, the bill was originally written by Senator Joe Biden of Delaware and then was passed by Congress and signed into law by President Bill Clinton.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violent_Crime_Control_and_Law_Enforcement_Act

Here's the House vote. Passed with massive Democratic support.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/103-1994/h416

Same in the Senate.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/103-1994/s295

These are just basic facts.

A chairman, facing high violent crime rates, a crack cocaine epidemic, and accusations by Republicans that his party was soft on crime, Mr. Biden wanted holistic reform.

Like I said, racist white men, the most violent people on the planet, wanted Black males locked up for decades.

They scared Americans enough to go with their smear and fear campaine that Blacks were violent criminals. This dates back to slavery. How the fuck do you think it's just gonna skip Nixon, Regan, and Bush and to straight to Biden?

You're full of shit along with the bogus links you post. It's no wonder you believe what you do.

Guess I shouldn't vote for London Breed or DiFi huh? Gavin Newsom, Willie Brown, Ed Lee all support/supported institutional racism?

Dude, you just think up shit. You keep trying to insert a square peg into a round hole.

A chairman, facing high violent crime rates, a crack cocaine epidemic, and accusations by Republicans that his party was soft on crime, Mr. Biden wanted holistic reform.

Like I said, racist white men, the most violent people on the planet, wanted Black males locked up for decades.

They scared Americans enough to go with their smear and fear campaine that Blacks were violent criminals. This dates back to slavery. How the fuck do you think it's just gonna skip Nixon, Regan, and Bush and to straight to Biden?

You're full of shit along with the bogus links you post. It's no wonder you believe what you do.

Bogus link? So was the legislation never passed into law? Or are they lying about Democrats controlling Congress? Or are they lying about what the actual vote was?

LOL now that have no control. You're a fool.

They hold zero statewide elected offices and democrats had a supermajority in the congress until three people got arrested. But you can't speak to anything they are doing to end institutional racism

I doubt anyone you will really vote for will win

Desh spit in a black man's face after she profiled him as a "drug dealer" with zero evidence.

Then she bragged about it on this forum.

She changed her story after she was called out for her racism. Her tale has "evolved" over the years.

She also called President Obama the N word.

Facts.

This is priceless Desh. So now you've switched from saying the crime bill was the will of the people to democrats did it because of racist white republicans? Because in the real world democrats aren't concerned about crime in their neighborhood right? And democrats don't care about drug dealers on their streets right, like you don't?

Back