Why is evince banned from so many threads

Lunatic idiots love to flock together. I am hardly shocked a moron like you would like a moron like her. STFU; you don't need to prove you're and idiot every damned day.

giphy.gif

This is for you with hate. I am on a mission to bitch slap every racist peckerwood today.

Next!

You being so use to being a racist, you don't realize when it's happening.
One trick pony. Got old long ago. Like telling the same joke over and over and over. You're incapable of having a discussion on this board with whom you disagree with without accusing them of raycisssm. If you're that way in real life I pity you.
On the other hand you could be a plant from Stromfront to reinforce the stereotype of stupid black women who blame raycisss's for their poor choices in life.
I blame your parents.
Agreed. They stressed a healthy diet. And we know how you consider that rayciss.

no actually grinds not at fault

its the individual right wingers

but they have been banning me a lot less

wack is the main one banning me from his threads

he kept refusing FACTS about racism

so I went to the only spot I knew about him that might make him love the facts again

He has a beautiful little girl

I was once a little girl

I remember how much I loved my parents

I remember how I felt when I began to realize that they were not who I thought they were as a child

they were products of a Midwest racist society

that beautiful fairness and kindness I admired so much in them was not for everyone

that meant it wasn't real fairness and kindness

I remember the disgust I felt for them and their ideas

the TRUTH was I was going to have to respect them less to be able to fully embrace the TRUTHS of the world

In truth could not FAKE the respect I once had

My relationship with them would be FOREVER altered

I told him that I hoped his daughter would some day hate him for his lies and racism

Like I had to hate my parents lies and racism

that it would save her life

because truth always does save ones soul

Not religious truth

Not alternative truth

just the one and only truth

the real one that is NOT altered by any of ones preconceived ideas

the truth that is the only path to reality

I understand I told him a very hard truth

but I was caring more about his daughter than he was

he is willing to make her path to truth way harder just to please his pretruth idiot ideas.

If he LOVES his daughter for real

he will make her path to truth as easy as possible

that his unwillingness or inability to stick with truth was going to harm his daughters life

believe me I know how it felt

Exhibit B your honor

One trick pony. Got old long ago. Like telling the same joke over and over and over. You're incapable of having a discussion on this board with whom you disagree with without accusing them of raycisssm. If you're that way in real life I pity you.
On the other hand you could be a plant from Stromfront to reinforce the stereotype of stupid black women who blame raycisss's for their poor choices in life. Agreed. They stressed a healthy diet. And we know how you consider that rayciss.

This is what you really believe.

Just admit it you RACIST COWARD!

On the other hand you could be a plant from Stromfront to reinforce the stereotype of stupid black women who blame raycisss's for their poor choices in life. Agreed. They stressed a healthy diet. And we know how you consider that rayciss.

Talking about the state of institutional racism in this country is neither stupid, trollish, nor a proxy for whining about alleged poor choices in life.

There is nothing about TT64 that even remotely strikes me as conveying stupidity, entitlement, or insipid whining.

Talking about institutional racism is a more salient and relevant topic to discuss on message boards than the girlish gossip, libel, and insipid bigotry that accounts for the majority of discussions on this forum.

Evince reminds me of my dear wife (rip). She once ran off four muggers who were trying to rob my next door old lady neighbor in her driveway, without a weapon. My wife was a spirited high horse woman.

bite a dead mules cock you racist fuck

you are not fit to lick her shoes

Back