Why is evince banned from so many threads

Talking about the state of institutional racism in this country is neither stupid, trollish, nor a proxy for whining about alleged poor choices in life.
Of course not.
There is nothing about TT64 that even remotely strikes me as conveying stupidity, entitlement, or insipid whining.
Go to his/her profile page and look at all the posts. There's almost never one that doesn't mention "white racist" or the equivalent on any topic. Any. I advocate healthy diet as part of my spiritual practice of Taoism and she twists into me being a racist. That's either stupidity or she's TDAK's sock or a Stormfront plant trying to make black women look stupid.
Talking about institutional racism is a more salient and relevant topic to discuss on message boards than the girlish gossip, libel, and insipid bigotry that accounts for the majority of discussions on this forum.
Not if 1. That's all you can do. and 2. You twist every post, every topic into racism when it has nothing to do with racism. E.g., WTF does waterboarding have to do with racism? :doh:

Of course not.
Go to his/her profile page and look at all the posts. There's almost never one that doesn't mention "white racist" or the equivalent on any topic. Any. I advocate healthy diet as part of my spiritual practice of Taoism and she twists into me being a racist. That's either stupidity or she's TDAK's sock or a Stormfront plant trying to make black women look stupid.
Not if 1. That's all you can do. and 2. You twist every post, every topic into racism when it has nothing to do with racism. E.g., WTF does waterboarding have to do with racism? :doh:

you say racist things

she hates white racists

Im white and so do I

your problem is you cant see racism

that is exactly what makes you a racist

we don't let racists like you define racism

Of course not.

here is you defending the Nazis in Charlottesville

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?83450-I-have-a-question-about-Charlotte

Of course not.

Other than white men, who has been in charge of this country for the past 400 years?

you say racist things

she hates white racists

Im white and so do I

your problem is you cant see racism

that is exactly what makes you a racist

we don't let racists like you define racism

More importantly, he supports them.

Walk like a duck......

Talking about the state of institutional racism in this country is neither stupid, trollish, nor a proxy for whining about alleged poor choices in life.

There is nothing about TT64 that even remotely strikes me as conveying stupidity, entitlement, or insipid whining.

Talking about institutional racism is a more salient and relevant topic to discuss on message boards than the girlish gossip, libel, and insipid bigotry that accounts for the majority of discussions on this forum.

Out of curiosity, when she says racist white men every post do you think she's somehow not talking about you?

Back