why is it only the nutcase Rs post anymore?

Riiiiight...because that idea has worked so well in the past.

(nope)

Tell me again how your BIIIG plan of action, ignoring them, worked and got them to stop.

Oh wait...no it didn't, did it?

They kept right up with their sickening shit until the Mods were finally forced to ban them.

Tell me Zappa, did everyone have those two on IA? If so, how would anyone have seen what the two were writing? So enough of your bullshit. You refuse to put them on IA. So don't bitch about having to see the posts. At no time in the past has the board done so, so for you to proclaim that it hasn't worked in the past in nothing short of your incessant need to whine.

Tell me Zappa, did everyone have those two on IA? If so, how would anyone have seen what the two were writing? So enough of your bullshit. You refuse to put them on IA. So don't bitch about having to see the posts. At no time in the past has the board done so, so for you to proclaim that it hasn't worked in the past in nothing short of your incessant need to whine.

How about this? Moderators put the worst posters (i.e. 007) on "ignore" for EVERYONE. Those that want to read his posts can "opt-in". That way it's not each of us having to put him on ignore.

How about this? Moderators put the worst posters (i.e. 007) on "ignore" for EVERYONE. Those that want to read his posts can "opt-in". That way it's not each of us having to put him on ignore.

I think it should be up to the individuals, not the mods to make the decision. Most of us are adults and can handle putting one person on IA.

If you don't like him, put him on ignore. You do have the choice... and those who choose not to really have no room to complain.

If you don't like him, put him on ignore. You do have the choice... and those who choose not to really have no room to complain.

As I've said REPEATEDLY I have him on ignore. And yet I still have to see his a*hole comments when someone quotes him.

With an opt-in system, those who are too lazy to put him on ignore will also probably be too lazy to take him off ignore.

As I've said REPEATEDLY I have him on ignore. And yet I still have to see his a*hole comments when someone quotes him.

With an opt-in system, those who are too lazy to put him on ignore will also probably be too lazy to take him off ignore.
Should we also then put Desh on forced IA? Let those who wish to see her ignorance and vile attitude opt-in to her posts?

back in the days when I had Dune on ignore and was tired of his "groans" I asked he be forced to ignore me......I was told to suck it up......so I see no reason the same shouldn't apply to the bored (no spelling error) liberals......

Should we also then put Desh on forced IA? Let those who wish to see her ignorance and vile attitude opt-in to her posts?

Desh is not foul and vile like 007. I am suggesting this solely for 007. There are other vile and foul posters, but not nearly to the degree that 007 is. You may not like Desh's posts, but if you say they are equivalent to 007's, you are lying.

No one here is equivalent to 007 period, let's cut the bullshit.

Damo, I agree with you I was just wondering why he gets away with all of these pedophile accusations. My question to repeat is:

Is it okay to call people here pedophiles if you say "liberal women are pedophiles" rather than the obvious bannable "darla is a pedophone"?

He does that in almost every post, and I am curious about it.

Desh is not foul and vile like 007. I am suggesting this solely for 007. There are other vile and foul posters, but not nearly to the degree that 007 is. You may not like Desh's posts, but if you say they are equivalent to 007's, you are lying.

007 is an extreme case and I wouldn't be surprised if JPP loses some posters over him, perhaps even you. The things he has been posting about you go way beyond the pale, and I personally feel something should be done, it's outright harassment. I feel they are wrong, but it's a losing battle trying to convince them of that. Loss of some posters is a price they are willing to pay, and there is nothing to be done about it.

and he posts his passport online and he looks like Curly from the Three Stooges! a total loser in EVERY respect!

:lol:

Just show me one instance where ignoring the troll caused it to go away and I will shut up.

Just one.

That's right...you CAN'T.

Riiiiight...because that idea has worked so well in the past.

(nope)

Tell me again how your BIIIG plan of action, ignoring them, worked and got them to stop.

Oh wait...no it didn't, did it?

They kept right up with their sickening shit until the Mods were finally forced to ban them.

That's right...do some more editing.

Bury the truth.

Whatever happens, you certainly don't want everyone knowing that the most vile, disgusting filth came from the RIGHT side of the aisle, now do we Damo?

Just show me one instance where ignoring the troll caused it to go away and I will shut up.

Just one.

That's right...you CAN'T.

Has it been done yet? I don't see anyone on here that people don't respond to. With respect it's my observation too that you would rather complain about him than ignore him.

I haven't responded once to guy. It's not hard to do.

We all know how the board is run for better or worse. The simple action is ignore him and quit talking about him. (I'm sure he's behind his keyboard laughing at the 30 or so posts on here discussing him. That is what people like him eat up.)

No one here is equivalent to 007 period, let's cut the bullshit.

Damo, I agree with you I was just wondering why he gets away with all of these pedophile accusations. My question to repeat is:

Is it okay to call people here pedophiles if you say "liberal women are pedophiles" rather than the obvious bannable "darla is a pedophone"?

He does that in almost every post, and I am curious about it.

Okay Grind's post just answered my question, he's been permabanned for exactly the posts I was questioning. I just couldn't figure it out that's all.

It's all good.

this is what always goes down

the same fucking pattern.

they can call me a stinking twat or whatever but Im not supposed to make up funny insults for them.

then they cant handle the non stop fact attack on their idiot historically failed ideas.

then they start begging to have me banned.

then the half way smart cons all disappear.

then they figure out a way to ban me by altering the rules.

then I comply better with the rules than everyone else.

then they JUST INVENT a way to ban me dishonestly.

Im holding out hope that damo is way more decent than most cons.

He has been all since Ive known him.

That means you will have to bring FACTS to chase me down.

LETS GO

lets use the real facts and see who wins.

I was just asking if his desire for banning extended to the same behavior that you exhibit.
There's no need for you to keep PMing me and begging for my attention.

Back